Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hate comes to Orange Coutny

Ryinrea

This video it made cringe at how vial it was. Just to let the Muslims on this forum know that they don't represent me or other Americans. These Americans make me cringe at how outrageous they were and the fact that these congressperson agreed with them. Edited by Ryinrea

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryinrea

• Star of the Sea

• Beckys_Mom

• ShadowSot

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump because I think every American should see this.

Bump because I think every American should see this.

Oh Lord that was awful to watch - switched it off before the end. Reminiscent of KKK.:(

Oh Lord that was awful to watch - switched it off before the end. Reminiscent of KKK.:(

I agree Star it was god awful and it made me sick to my stomach.

I couldn't even finish it.. disgusting hate there.

Great... and I'm going down that way with the Lady Sot next week.

Seriously 'ShadowSot'?:unsure:

Edit:

Oh I see! What you meant is that your going there?! I thought you meant you wanted to join in!!

Edited by Star of the Sea

This video it made cringe at how vial it was. Just to let the Muslims on this forum know that they don't represent me or other Americans. These Americans make me cringe at how outrageous they were and the fact that these congressperson agreed with them.

Holy Cow, it's the KKK all over again. The 2011 KKK shame on you people. This makes me sad. :td:

I couldn't finish it either. Made my head hurt too bad.

This video it made cringe at how vial it was. Just to let the Muslims on this forum know that they don't represent me or other Americans. These Americans make me cringe at how outrageous they were and the fact that these congressperson agreed with them.

I'm sorry Ryinea..............I simply could not watch anymore of that distusting trash for those protestors... I turned it off half way...why? well I nearly teared up watching those poor muslim kids having to walk through as crowds of protestors yelled at them ... those kids must have been scared out of their minds... Who the flock yells abuse at children inthe streets?? WTF??

Hate...they were holding up pickets with - GOD BLESS AMERICIA .... wtf??? these people showed more hate than the WBC ever could...no wait I take that back..I guess they are the same

Only in America...* shakes head*

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Seriously 'ShadowSot'?:unsure:

Edit:

Oh I see! What you mean is that your going there?! i thought you meant you wanted to join in!!

I have some vacation time, so we're heading down to Orlando, then over towards Fort Lauderdale before coming back up to Pensacola. Her dad lives in Orlando, and I've been wanting to go to Lauderdale for a bit now.

No way would I join in, except possibly to make fun of it from the inside. Bein' from th' South, I do a pr'tty good 'mitation of a biget.

I have some vacation time, so we're heading down to Orlando, then over towards Fort Lauderdale before coming back up to Pensacola. Her dad lives in Orlando, and I've been wanting to go to Lauderdale for a bit now.

No way would I join in, except possibly to make fun of it from the inside. Bein' from th' South, I do a pr'tty good 'mitation of a biget.

Ha lol! oh I love Orlando - Rosie O'Grady's bar - have you heard of it? Had lots of fun there in my youth!!:w00t:

I'm sorry Ryinea..............I simply could not watch anymore of that distusting trash for those protestors... I turned it off half way...why? well I nearly teared up watching those poor muslim kids having to walk through as crowds of protestors yelled at them ... those kids must have been scared out of their minds... Who the flock yells abuse at children inthe streets?? WTF??

Hate...they were holding up pickets with - GOD BLESS AMERICIA .... wtf??? these people showed more hate than the WBC ever could...no wait I take that back..I guess they are the same

Only in America...* shakes head*

I felt sick when I saw those tiny kids listening to those Americans saying those things to them. I was outraged as well.

Edited by Ryinrea

Those protesters are sick. There's no other word for it. If everyone in America from another country has to go back where their families come from, the vast majority (if not all) those protesters would be coming back to Europe, mostly to Britain, France or Spain. If they are going to hold people who had nothing to do with 9.11 accountable for it, they should be equally accountable for the thousands of Native Americans their ancestors slaughtered.

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=201730

Already a thread for it

Yes but this kind of thing is suitable for both politics and religion

I'm given a new link to the video as it was deleted from the last site apparently by copyright laws so here is the new link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR6Rj6P_WPY

Edited by Ryinrea