Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Speakers at the 'Competitiveness Forum',

karl 12

Speakers at the 'Competitiveness Forum' held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - Jacques Vallee, Michio Kaku, Nick Pope, Stanton Friedman and Bill Clinton:

From Saturday to Tuesday, more than 100 of the world's leaders in business, politics, education, sports, entertainment, the environment and technology are gathering for a conference in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Nothing too weird about that. But among the many discussions of how to break new ground through global innovation, they'll be talking about UFOs.

link

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• quillius

• karl 12

• Hazzard

• bee

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for all the videos Karl.

I hope to get a chance by this afternoon to watch them. :tu:

(this could be the thread that reveals all! as I have just noticed my post number 666 :devil: )

Edited by quillius

I first heard about the conference in Riyadh on C2C a while back. Nothing new presented, but interesting never the less.

Thanks for posting, karl.

I first heard about the conference in Riyadh on C2C a while back. Nothing new presented, but interesting never the less.

Thanks for posting, karl.

Hi Hazzard, have you gone through the videos?

Hi Hazzard, have you gone through the videos?

Yes I have, quillius. Its nice to see the UFO phenomenon taken seriously, and not just by the kooks and cranks out there.

Im a big fan of everything scientific when it comes to investigating the paranormal.

Yes I have, quillius. Its nice to see the UFO phenomenon taken seriously, and not just by the kooks and cranks out there.

Im a big fan of everything scientific when it comes to investigating the paranormal.

Couldnt agree with you more Hazz. I think the Kooks and cranks frustrate those of us who lean towards the ETH even more than they frustrate the skeptics.

:tu:

Speakers at the 'Competitiveness Forum' held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - Jacques Vallee, Michio Kaku, Nick Pope, Stanton Friedman and Bill Clinton:

thanks Karl...I was hoping we would get to hear what was said at this event...

a very interesting quote from Jacques Vallee at 7:30.....

"......we have started to look at residue from these cases...there are a number

of cases where we have metalic residue that has been analysed and we are beginning

to understand why it would make sense for an advanced technology to use these

particular metals in that particular combination"

WOAH....this statement made to the Conference (and to the world) is dynamite !!!

He is acknowleding that there is 'residue' (more commonly described as 'debris')

in existence...that it has been analysed....and that there are a number

of cases.

His comments about advanced technology and 'particular' metals in 'particular' combination

is also interesting.....he has chosen his words very carefully.

Nice one Jacques Vallee....... :yes:

Wow - thanks to bee, I know a little about this thing. (I'm at work and can't watch the videos).

If that's true, that 'they' (I want to know who!) have physical evidence in the form of metal debris/residue, then why isn't it being published for all to see?!!!

So who has this residue?!

WE MUST KNOW!

• 4 months later...

So what cases, what residue, what analysis? Or is this just a big tease?

That ain't the way a scientist works. You announce your findings AND release the information, properly documented, and open to proper (peer) review. Unless of course you need to sell books and videos and give talks instead...

It's ironic that he refers to 'high school physics' - yes, indeed it is. Metallurgical analysis isn't rocket science, so again I ask - what samples, collected from where, what analysis was done, where are the results, what is the provenance?

And if there is some claim that TPTB are somehow holding this up.. at the same time they are letting him attend seminars and talk about it??? Puhlease.

I have spent a lot of my working life in the science and engineering fields and this sort of analysis is not difficult to get done privately/commercially (ie anonymously but still verifiably) so I'm sorry, but there is just no excuse for this sort of handwaving.

So what cases, what residue, what analysis? Or is this just a big tease?

what cases and what residue are the key questions. I have spent a little time trying to find out when this was first posted, but to no avail.