Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11, Rothschilds, Poisoned Foods, Etc.

ukilaily

I hope we've all come to the conclusions that the Rothschilds very easily control the entire planet.

If someone happens to come across this thread and seriously thinks 9/11 was a terrorist act by Al Qaeda, here.

^ ^ ^ Best 9/11 documentary ever. Makes the conspiracy "theory" null, after watching that you will be convinced it is fact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USGSOViaulc&NR=1

^ ^ ^ Just a summed up version of what one particular member of the Rothschilds accomplished with his wealth. This is the same guy who bought the Bank of England into his possession after the Battle of Waterloo in the Napoleonic War. He payed someone very well to sail through a thunderstorm and arrived to England first, and announced the British had lost. Panic ensued, people sold all their security bonds and he was able to purchase everything for pennies on the dollar.

The same family who, back in 1776 with Adam Weishaupt, established what is known as the Illuminati.

Concise history of the Rothschild family. I'm writing this all because I want people to have a face on this illuminati / nwo scheme.

These people control the world by proxy. It is estimated that after Nathan Rothschild took over the Bank of England he had made such a profit that their family in the 1850s was worth 6 billion dollars. Today, adding inflation rates that can come up to about 100 Trillion dollars. 100,000,000,000,000. Imagine how much money they have made since then, when you consider that there is also documentation to back up the claim that they have funded every war since the Napoleonic War and might have even funded that one as well. Bankers who loan with insane interests rates.

Rothschild's Servitude to the Vatican, Vatican owed it's continued existence to the Rothschilds since 1849

In the book, Hitler's Pope, John Cornwall's chronicles the life of Eugenio Pacelli, Pope Pius XII. Pacellli was arguably the most dangerous churchman in modern history.

Any stupid group you happen to find or have inquiries of (Free masons, Republicans, Democrats, Mafia, Vatican, Drug Rings, Knights Templar, Protocols of the Elders of Zion, etc) are indirectly influenced by these people. Obviously don't blame the individuals in the lower brackets of these groups, the ones responsible are the criminals, (your bushes, clintons, etc.)

This family, in my opinion, is also responsible for the Titanic, which when sank had 3 direct opposers to a Central Bank in the United States go down to their watery graves. These people opposed the attempts for making a central bank in the 1890s, and would also use their wealth to OPPOSE World War 1 from happening.

Once again, writing this post for guidance. You might find the Illuminati to be way too broad, the NWO way too broad. You might have had questions of who was on top. Who was making things happen, who is stealing our money via the Federal Reserve (which has nothing remotely Federal about it). If you have done this, good for you. I trust a lot of people might know this here on these forums already.

Every single day, I see the American people who had the most important, powerful and influential safety in the world... and we are wasting it all away. What use is freedom if you do not educate yourself. What use is my neighbor's freedom when they are watching Jersey Shore, drinking Red Bull, and doing nothing for HIS freedom and MINE. We have the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. The ONLY god damn thing stopping them from putting bar codes on us and selling us as merchandise practically, and we are ****ing walking zombies.

Before 9/11, only 7 countries in the world did NOT have a ROTHSCHILD OWNED CENTRAL BANK. Iraq and Afghanistan now DO have a Rothschild owned central bank. Now, 5 countries in the world do not have a rothschild owned central bank, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Cuba, and Libya.

If someone has a problem with this, attack the information, not the messenger.

Thanks.

Edited by ukilaily

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aquatus1

• ukilaily

• Corp

• SlimJim22

Video on Rothschilds and the establishment of Israel. The Balfour Declaration, and more.

http://www.pacinst.com/terrorists/chapter5/titanic.html

^ ^ Titanic conspiracy information.

I apologize for the triple post, but I couldn't link all these videos in one post. When you take away the labels our system has made, you come down to one conclusion. Criminals. Don't be labeled an Anti semite or anything when mentioning these people. They are criminals, regardless of their societies or associations or religions.

It is of my opinion that Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, Benjamin Fulford, and certain others (the sensational ones) are ****ing imposters in the truth movement. Their information is GREAT at times, don't get me wrong, but theeeeeeeey wouldn't have such a public position without some help. Also, they never talk about the rothschilds, the source of this whole problem. Use your judgement, your gut instinct, and use your critical thinking skills to filter any b.s. they might feed you, and connect dots to any good information they might give as well.

If the Americans revolt, we walk right in to their trap. They want us in chaos, for it makes things hundreds of times easier. A revolution is only worthwhile if we actually succeed. They are waiting to engineer our "revolution", something I'm starting to see with Ron Paul's fan club.

Work your way from the top of the pyramid, on down, and you'll find it way easier to discern what is truly going on.

Edited by ukilaily

It is of my opinion that Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, Benjamin Fulford, and certain others (the sensational ones) are ****ing imposters in the truth movement. Their information is GREAT at times, don't get me wrong, but theeeeeeeey wouldn't have such a public position without some help. Also, they never talk about the rothschilds, the source of this whole problem

the bolded bits are simply not true.

alex jones constantly talks about the rothschilds, there are a myriad of articles on his websites. he even had david de rothschild on his show in a very combative interview. I don't know how you reached that conclusion.

your assessment is correct regarding glenn beck in my view, but not alex jones.

I did ask myself how fulford got that interview with rockefeller, and why his questions were so lame, but he is an insignificant player in public media.

What exactly is the point?

If they already own all the money in the world, what is the purpose of stealing more?

If they can already contr the governments of the world, why do they need to make everyone zombies?

Basically, if they are already so damn powerful, what exactly are they supposed to gain by all the continued skulduggery?

alex jones constantly talks about the rothschilds, there are a myriad of articles on his websites. he even had david de rothschild on his show in a very combative interview. I don't know how you reached that conclusion.

I did ask myself how fulford got that interview with rockefeller, and why his questions were so lame, but he is an insignificant player in public media.

Don't you just love it when conspiracists start claiming that other conspiracists are part of the conspiracy?

What exactly is the point?

If they already own all the money in the world, what is the purpose of stealing more?

If they can already contr the governments of the world, why do they need to make everyone zombies?

Basically, if they are already so damn powerful, what exactly are they supposed to gain by all the continued skulduggery?

About the zombies part, "give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt". Entertain the people and there will never be disarray.

Rockefeller has officially or unofficially stated that the world population is too large, and he has spoken publicly about population control before.

Then I apologize for claiming Alex doesn't speak about them, once again there is too much media and information to go about scrying it all, I have a vice with Alex Jones cause he called Bill Cooper a liar, a drunken disrespectful loon on his show, and there are some videos that go into detail on his disrespect towards Cooper, meanwhile Cooper (seemingly) had nothing against the man.

I'll actually check out the video. I find it hard to believe rothschild was asked to be interviewed just like that, sort of like the rockefeller and fulford interview.

Edited by ukilaily

About the zombies part, "give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt". Entertain the people and there will never be disarray.

The question has not been answered. Yeah, if people are happy, they generally don't cause problems. In the real world, that isn't referred to as a global conspiracy; it's just called "morale".

Additionally, referring to people as zombies simply because they are satisfied that all their needs are being met is rather arrogant and presumptuous.

Every government, organization, company, and Boy Scout troop tries to keep its members content. They do not need to turn them into zombies to do so. Why would an organization that already controls the entire world need to?

Rockefeller has officially or unofficially stated that the world population is too large, and has spoken publicly about population control before.

Again, so what? Tons of people have talked about overpopulation. You can't get some people to shut up about it. How does this make Rockefeller any different?

What would taking over the world and making everyone zombies give themthat they do not already posses?

]Again, so what? Tons of people have talked about overpopulation. You can't get some people to shut up about it. How does this make Rockefeller any different?

What would taking over the world and making everyone zombies give themthat they do not already posses?

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries." David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

Arrogant and presumptuous? More like naive. The same way one has the right to know the truth in side their home when they have raised a family, or in their work place, or in their local and state level governments, one should occupy some portion of time to figuring out the truth on a global level. Otherwise, regardless of nomenclature, you might be taken advantage of. We can't take life for granted.

It's a shame people shield themselves and shield others from granting hard sought information when the person who relays the information is called a conspirator.

Edited by ukilaily

So, are you saying that you don't have an answer to the question?

You can't think of any reason why, when the already control the government, the Economy, and pretty much have the power to do anything they want, would hey continue with all the secrecy? You can't think of what benefit they would get from all this?

Don't worry too much about. No one else that I have asked has been able to think of a reason either.

It's almost cartoonish, I think. It is like it isn't enough to actually secretly rule the world, or even to overtly rule the world while laughing megalomaniaticaly, but rather, they want to rule the worl in secret, but coyly put out hints that they are in charge while slyly drawling "Mayyybeee!" when asked directly.

So if the Rothschilds are servants of the Vatican then doesn't that mean the Pope is ruling the world? Should give credit where it's due :P

I am impressed with this iceberg weapon that they used to sink the Titanic though.

I look forward to watching the vids but I'll chip what I think without viewing them.

I agree that the Rothschilds have used war to strengthen their hold since they set up their first bank. Lending money to two warring sides is a full proof if incredibly immoral attitude to wealth accumalation. Both sides lose and what is left are now in debt to them. They've used divide and conquer to maximum effect but since the 20th century have been able to acquire credibility and authority that they have no right to.

The IMF and World Bank is the biggest loan sharking scam in history and is the main reason why our economic system is unsustainable. It is set up so that they always win no matter what and their income will continue to grow until they are brought down. They are accountable to noone and that is how they like it. This is why they prefer to rule as a synarchy and by plutocracy. We may think that we live in democratic societies but without disclosure of how they operate we are not in a position to know for certain. This ambiguity, confusion and the fact that the consumer-capitalist system meets our needs and expectations means that we will never revolt or rebel. They certianly revolt me but I'll never be drawn into action that will further their cause.

They are far more effective acting from the shadows because it allows for 'plausible deniability'. This way it is surprisingly more effective to be linked with the more outrageous of conspiracy theories because the majority of people will not believe them and also not believe the more realitic conspiracies, like the control of the money supply and limitless acquisition of wealth.

Who was it who said, they would not need the power to legislate as long as they had the power to control the money supply to control the fortunes of a nation?

Edited by SlimJim22

Just gonna post up a bunch of quotes that have been said through out the years by their family or by people who have known them,

and if you read their history enough, you can sort of see what might happen in the united states in the future. Ron paul is gaining momentum and popularity, the truth is being revealed but not the WHOLE truth. I suspect 98% of the people who support Ron Paul have no knowledge of the Rothschild's and their artificially engineered depressions.

Ron Paul wants the audit of the Federal Reserve, my guess is that if that ever takes place, the Rothschilds can very well constrict the nation's money supply and bring us into a depression the likes the world has never seen. We'd be removing their hands from our money supply. Actually, regardless of the Rothschild's we are already so dependant on the Federal Reserve, because we are already amassed in debt and the only thing keeping us afloat is the unlimited, continuous printing of U.S. dollars.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/mar/7/government-posts-biggest-monthly-deficit-ever/?page=2

I mean Obama just spent the most money the country and probably the world has spent ever in a month's time. Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself.

Amsel Rothschild is reported to have said, "Give me control of the economics of a country; and I care not who makes her laws.

Nathan Rothschild said (1777-1836): I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply.

Lord Rothschild in his book The Shadow of a Great Man quotes a letter sent from Davidson on June 24, 1814 to Nathan Rothschild, ,,As long as a house is like yours, and as long as you work together with your brothers, not a house in the world will be able to compete with you, to cause you harm or to take advantage of you, for together you can undertake and perform more than any house in the world."(1) The closeness of the Rothschild brothers is seen in a letter from Saloman (Salmon) Rothschild to his brother Nathan on Feb. 28, 1815, "We are like the mechanism of a watch: each part is essential. (2) This closeness is further seen in that of the 18 marriages made by Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s grandchildren 16 were contracted between first cousins.

As Napoleon pointed out: "Terrorism, War & Bankruptcy are caused by the privatization of money, issued as a debt and compounded by interest "- he cancelled debt and interest in France - hence the Battle of Waterloo.

Benjamin Disraeli, an Ashkenazi Jew (who would go on to become British Prime Minister twice – the only admitted Ashkenazi Jew to do so) publishes Coningsby, in which he characterises Nathan Mayer Rothschild as,

“the Lord and Master of the money markets of the world, and of course virtually Lord and Master of everything else. He literally held the revenues of Southern Italy in pawn, and Monarchs and Ministers of all countries courted his advice and were guided by his suggestions.”

'President Andrew Jackson starts removing the government’s deposits from the Rothschild controlled, Second Bank of the United States and instead deposits them into banks directed by democratic bankers.

This causes the Rothschilds to panic and so they do what they do best, contract the money supply causing a depression. President Jackson knows what they are up to and later states,

“You are a den of thieves vipers, and I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out.”'

1865: In a statement to Congress, President Abraham Lincoln states, “I have two enemies, the Southern Army in front of me, and the financial institutions in the rear. Of the two, the one in my rear is my greatest foe.” Later that year, on April 14, President Lincoln is assassinated, less than two months before the end of the American Civil War.

"The warning of Theodore Roosevelt has much timeliness today, for the real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state, and nation ... It seizes in its long and powerful tentacles our executive officers, our legislative bodies, our schools, our courts, our newspapers, and every agency created for the public protection ... To depart from mere generalizations, let me say that at the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller-Standard Oil interest and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. This little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States Government for their own selfish purposes ...They practically control both parties, write political platforms, make cats-paws of party leaders, use the leading men of private organizations, and resort to every device to place in nomination for high public office only such candidates as will be amenable to the dictates of corrupt big business ... these International Bankers and Rockefeller-Standard Oil interests control the majority of newspapers and magazines in this country."

John Hylan, the Mayor of New York, quoted in the March 26th edition of the New York Times (1922)

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States" — Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. AR)

"The Federal Reserve banks are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen.

There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by the

International bankers — Congressman Louis T. McFadden (Rep. Pa)

"I believe that the active Jews of today have a

tendency to think that the Christians have organized and set up

and run the world of injustice, unfairness, cruelty, misery. I

am not taking any part in this, but I have heard it expressed,

and I believe they feel it that way. Jews have lived for the

past 2000 years and developed in a Christian World. They are a

part of that Christian World even when they suffer from it or

be in opposition with it, and they cannot dissociate themselves

from this Christian World and from what it has done. And I think

that the Jews are bumptious enough to think that perhaps some

form of Jewish solution to the problems of the world could be

found which would be better, which would be an improvement. It

is up to them to find a Jewish answer to the problems of the

world, the problems of today." (Baron Guy de Rothschild, NBC TV,

The Remnant, August 18, 1974)

To better understand this on-going tyranny of capital we also need to know how, from near-absolute power over the people’s finances, the House of Rothschild and others moved on to control, and enclose, our media and information supply. As Kent Cooper, a former head of Associated Press, noted "international bankers under the House of Rothschild acquired an interest in the three leading European [news] agencies." The Rothschild group purchased Reuters in London, Havas in France, and Wolf in Germany to monopolize the news creation nexus and information-dissemination business in Europe and around the world. Today's global corporate media empire is simply an extension of this trend to control information and assure capital's propaganda remains both dominant and ubiquitous.

Hopefully someone will read this all, and aquatus, sorry I can't answer your question. I only know of the facts and the anecdotal evidence that this wonderful internet supplies me, through which I make my conclusions based off.

Edited by ukilaily

Ok wait, time out. Ron Paul is now an evil puppet of the NWO? Well...that's new.

And what does the Battle of Waterloo have to do with the Rothschilds?

Again, so what? Tons of people have talked about overpopulation. You can't get some people to shut up about it. How does this make Rockefeller any different?

What would taking over the world and making everyone zombies give them that they do not already posses?

Because unlike the others who may talk about it he has the means to start wars to try and control it.

Just look at the Marine Corps, normally only 175 thousand active duty Marines. After 9/11 we were authorized to increase our total number to 225 thousand (now Marines are getting shafted from staying in because now we need to decrease our numbers again). The reason being the Government thought we would have more casualties than we actually did have, Bush said that himself. Less have died in these past 10 years than in any one big battle in Vietnam.

Which if the other posters are right about all the power players, then this was a big disappointment to them.

And how may they compensate for it? Ensure the War(s) continue, and keep starting them. Iraq, Afghanistan, then maybe N. Korea? N. Korea would be a huge poop storm. An enemy with an actual no crap Army in jungle warfare just like Vietnam, we would lose countless lives.

But that's how a lot of us Marines look at it. Most of us actually don't care why we go to war, but we should. Just as an example my Battalion has lost the lives of 3 Marines and 1 Army soldier in the past 6 months. If this was N. Korea that would be at least a daily occurrence.

Edited by StarChild 83

Ok wait, time out. Ron Paul is now an evil puppet of the NWO? Well...that's new.

And what does the Battle of Waterloo have to do with the Rothschilds?

You don't reach the public eye in this country fighting the very institution the Rothschild's without help. This guy's been talking about auditing the Fed for over 30 years, but now he has a purpose in their eyes I believe. 30 years ago, auditing the Fed would've actually helped us seeing as we weren't trillions in debt. Now, what use does auditing the Fed provide us if we produce nothing, export nothing, except for entertainment medias. There are now 5 major currencies with a higher value than the U.S. dollar, namely the British pound, the euro, the Swiss franc, the Canadian dollar and the Australian dollar. Only the yen sits under us. The world doesn't need our dollar.

In reference to the Battle of Waterloo,

As the wealth and power of the Rothschilds grew in size and influence so did their intelligence gathering network. They had their 'agents' strategically located in all the capitals and trading centers of Europe, gathering and developing various types of intelligence. Like most family exploits, it was based on a combination of very hard work and sheer cunning.

Their unique spy system started out when 'the boys' began sending messages to each other through a networh of couriers. Soon it developed into something much more elaborate, effective and far reaching. It was a spy network par excellence. Its stunning speed and effectiveness gave the Rothschilds a clear edge in all their dealings on an international level.

"Rothschild coaches careened down the highways; Rothschild boats set sail across the Channel; Rothschild agents were swift shadows along the streets. They carried cash, securities, letters and news. Above all, news -- the latest exclusive news to be vigorously processed at stock market and commodity bourse.

"And there was no news more precious than the outcome at Waterloo..." (The Rothschilds p. 94).

Upon the battle of Waterloo depended the future of the European continent. If the Grande Armee of Napoleon emerged victorious France would be undisputed master of all she surveyed on the European front. If Napoleon was crushed into submission England would hold the balance of power in Europe and would be in a position to greatly expand its sphere of influence.

Historian John Reeves, a Rothschild partisan, reveals in his book The Rothschilds, Financial Rulers of the Nations, 1887, page 167, that "one cause of his [Nathan's] success was the secrecy with which he shrouded, and the tortuous policy with which he misled those who watched him the keenest."

There were vast fortunes to be made -- and lost -- on the outcome of the Battle of Waterloo. The Stock Exchange in London was at fever pitch as traders awaited news of the outcome of this battle of the giants. If Britain lost, English consuls would plummet to unprecedented depths. If Britain was victorioug, the value of the consul would leap to dizzying new heights.

As the two huge armies closed in for their battle to the death, Nathan Rothschild had his agents working feverishly on both sides of the line to gather the most accurate possible information as the battle proceeded. Additional Rothschild agents were on hand to carry the intelligence bulletins to a Rothschild command post strategically located nearby.

Late on the afternoon of June 15, 1815, a Rothschild representative jumped on board a specially chartered boat and headed out into the channel in a hurried dash for the English coast. In his possession was a top secret report from Rothschild's secret service agents on the progress of the crucial battle. This intelligence data would prove indispensable to Nathan in making some vital decisions.

The special agent was met at Folkstone the following morning at dawn by Nathan Rothschild himself. After quickly scanning the highlights of the report Rothschild was on his way again, speeding towards London and the Stock Exchange.

^ ^ ^ Paraphrased from the book Descent into Slavery, by Des Griffin.

http://www.wingtv.net/descent.html

Mayer Amschel Rothschild's will.

When he died on September 19, 1812, the founder of the House of Rothschild left a will that was just days old. In it, he laid down specific laws by which the House that bore his name would operate in future year.

The laws were as follows:

(1) All key positions in the House of Rothschild were to be held by members of the family, and not by hired hands. Only male members of the family were allowed to participate in the business.

The eldest son of the eldest son was to be the head of the family unless the majority of the rest of the family agreed otherwise. It was for this exceptional reason that Nathan, who was particularly brilliant, was appointed head of the House of Rothschild in 1812.

(2) The family was to intermarry with their own first and second cousins, thus preserving the vast fortune. This rule was strictly adhered to early on but later, when other rich Jewish banking houses came on the scene, it was relaxed to allow some of the Rothschilds to marry selected members of the new elite.

(3) Amschel forbade his heirs "most explicitly, in any circumstances whatever, to have any public inventory made by the courts, or otherwise, of my estate .... Also I forbid any legal action and any publication of the value of the inheritance .... Anyone who disregards these provisions and takes any kind of action which conflicts with them will immediately be regarded as having disputed the will, and shall suffer the consequences of so doing."

(4) Rothschild ordered a perpetual family partnership and provided that the female members of the family, their husbands and children should receive their interest in the estate subject to the management of the male members. They were to have no part in the management of the business. Anyone who disputed this arrangement would lose their interest in the Estate. (The last stipulation was specifically designed to seal the mouths of anyone who might feel like breaking with the family. Rothschild obviously felt that there were a lot of things under the family 'rug' that should never see the light of day).

The mighty strength of the House of Rothschild was based on a variety of important factors:

(A) Complete secrecy resulting from total family control of all business dealings;

(B) An uncanny, one could almost say a supernatural ability to see what lay ahead and to take full advantage of it. The whole family was driven by an insatiable lust for the accumulation of wealth and power, and

© Total ruthlessness in all business dealings.

Sorry for the double post, but I also wanted to bring this up.

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/PIMCO-Announces-New-Managing-Directors-1391973.htm

Quote from article, "Mr. Amey is a managing director and a portfolio manager in the London office responsible for sterling portfolios. Prior to joining PIMCO in 2003, he was head of U.K. fixed income at Rothschild Asset Management and after their merger, at Insight Investment. Prior to joining Rothschild in 1994, Mr. Amey spent two years tutoring in the Department of Economics at the University of Durham. He has 17 years of investment experience and holds undergraduate and master's degrees in corporate and international finance from the University of Durham. Mr. Amey is also a member of the U.K. Society of Investment Professionals."

I just wanted to bring up the fact that these people still have loads of power, today in society. This is a direct result of that. They control through proxy. Others are to blame for their schemes. You won't see any of the Rothschilds themselves doing any of this. But the affiliation is there, regardless.

Anyway, just a little background on PIMCO. Now to today's news.

Pimco's Total Return Fund, the world's biggest bond fund, has dumped all U.S. government-related securities, including U.S. Treasurys and agency debt.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/41990901

This is just more evidence that any economic system based on debt is destined to fall. When we allowed a private central bank to start issuing debt-based currency in this country back in 1913 we set ourselves up to fail. Even Kennedy knew, on June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve.

Kennedy was assassinated just five months later.

In reference to the Battle of Waterloo,

As the wealth and power of the Rothschilds grew in size and influence so did their intelligence gathering network. They had their 'agents' strategically located in all the capitals and trading centers of Europe, gathering and developing various types of intelligence. Like most family exploits, it was based on a combination of very hard work and sheer cunning.

Their unique spy system started out when 'the boys' began sending messages to each other through a networh of couriers. Soon it developed into something much more elaborate, effective and far reaching. It was a spy network par excellence. Its stunning speed and effectiveness gave the Rothschilds a clear edge in all their dealings on an international level.

"Rothschild coaches careened down the highways; Rothschild boats set sail across the Channel; Rothschild agents were swift shadows along the streets. They carried cash, securities, letters and news. Above all, news -- the latest exclusive news to be vigorously processed at stock market and commodity bourse.

"And there was no news more precious than the outcome at Waterloo..." (The Rothschilds p. 94).

So a business family had a network of contacts. Nothing odd about that. And I high doubt it was any where near as efficient as the quote makes it out to be.

Upon the battle of Waterloo depended the future of the European continent. If the Grande Armee of Napoleon emerged victorious France would be undisputed master of all she surveyed on the European front.

No not really. France was more or less spent in terms of military power by the time the Hundred Days rolled around. Plus only Britain and Prussia were at Waterloo. There were still the Austrian and Russian armies to deal with. So a French victory might have allowed Napoleon to stay in power but master of Europe? Not even close.

If Napoleon was crushed into submission England would hold the balance of power in Europe and would be in a position to greatly expand its sphere of influence.

Again not really. The only thing Britain cared about when it came to Europe was ensuring that no one power became strong enough to threaten them with invasion. After the Battle of Waterloo they ignored Europe and focused on building their Empire. If they had lost at Waterloo...they would have continued to build their empire. They would have been forced to spend a lot more money but with the largest navy in the world and being safe from French invasion Britain wasn't under any serious threat at the time.

Historian John Reeves, a Rothschild partisan, reveals in his book The Rothschilds, Financial Rulers of the Nations, 1887, page 167, that "one cause of his [Nathan's] success was the secrecy with which he shrouded, and the tortuous policy with which he misled those who watched him the keenest."

There were vast fortunes to be made -- and lost -- on the outcome of the Battle of Waterloo. The Stock Exchange in London was at fever pitch as traders awaited news of the outcome of this battle of the giants. If Britain lost, English consuls would plummet to unprecedented depths. If Britain was victorioug, the value of the consul would leap to dizzying new heights.

As the two huge armies closed in for their battle to the death, Nathan Rothschild had his agents working feverishly on both sides of the line to gather the most accurate possible information as the battle proceeded. Additional Rothschild agents were on hand to carry the intelligence bulletins to a Rothschild command post strategically located nearby.

Late on the afternoon of June 15, 1815, a Rothschild representative jumped on board a specially chartered boat and headed out into the channel in a hurried dash for the English coast. In his possession was a top secret report from Rothschild's secret service agents on the progress of the crucial battle. This intelligence data would prove indispensable to Nathan in making some vital decisions.

The special agent was met at Folkstone the following morning at dawn by Nathan Rothschild himself. After quickly scanning the highlights of the report Rothschild was on his way again, speeding towards London and the Stock Exchange.

^ ^ ^ Paraphrased from the book Descent into Slavery, by Des Griffin.

And historial Niall Ferguson states that Reeves got this information from an anti-Jewish pamphlet. That it wasn't possible to make those kinds of profits through stocks at the time and the lose of military contracts would have largely offset any kind of stock gains by the Rothschilds. That there was no sudden spike in profits but rather a increase over years that came from contracts done up before Waterloo.

Mayer Amschel Rothschild's will.

When he died on September 19, 1812, the founder of the House of Rothschild left a will that was just days old. In it, he laid down specific laws by which the House that bore his name would operate in future year.

The laws were as follows:

(1) All key positions in the House of Rothschild were to be held by members of the family, and not by hired hands. Only male members of the family were allowed to participate in the business.

Just like most family businesses, or really anything at the time.

(2) The family was to intermarry with their own first and second cousins, thus preserving the vast fortune. This rule was strictly adhered to early on but later, when other rich Jewish banking houses came on the scene, it was relaxed to allow some of the Rothschilds to marry selected members of the new elite.

Just like most of the royal families at the time.

(3) Amschel forbade his heirs "most explicitly, in any circumstances whatever, to have any public inventory made by the courts, or otherwise, of my estate .... Also I forbid any legal action and any publication of the value of the inheritance .... Anyone who disregards these provisions and takes any kind of action which conflicts with them will immediately be regarded as having disputed the will, and shall suffer the consequences of so doing."

Wants to keep family business in the family. Doesn't want to kids fighting over the will. Again nothing odd.

(4) Rothschild ordered a perpetual family partnership and provided that the female members of the family, their husbands and children should receive their interest in the estate subject to the management of the male members. They were to have no part in the management of the business. Anyone who disputed this arrangement would lose their interest in the Estate. (The last stipulation was specifically designed to seal the mouths of anyone who might feel like breaking with the family. Rothschild obviously felt that there were a lot of things under the family 'rug' that should never see the light of day).

Or maybe he felt that he should do something that was very common at the time. Women didn't work but since they were part of the family it was expected that they would be supported. If someone breaks with the family they get cut off from the money. Very common.

The mighty strength of the House of Rothschild was based on a variety of important factors:

(A) Complete secrecy resulting from total family control of all business dealings;

(B) An uncanny, one could almost say a supernatural ability to see what lay ahead and to take full advantage of it. The whole family was driven by an insatiable lust for the accumulation of wealth and power, and

© Total ruthlessness in all business dealings.

So they were a successful business family that had good information contacts. All this does it paint the Rothschilds as just one of the many rich and powerful families of the time. Aside from what appears to be great exaggeration of their abilities (nothing supernatural about them) I see nothing that makes them stand out from the dozens of nobles and wealth trading families of the period.

Edited by Corp

And historial Niall Ferguson states that Reeves got this information from an anti-Jewish pamphlet. That it wasn't possible to make those kinds of profits through stocks at the time and the lose of military contracts would have largely offset any kind of stock gains by the Rothschilds. That there was no sudden spike in profits but rather a increase over years that came from contracts done up before Waterloo.

Yeah, there was no massive spike in profit but regardless the manipulation and treachery of their shrewd "business" tactics still remain evident. Obviously there is no debate on the fact that they took extreme advantage of the fact they knew most news before any one else.

So they were a successful business family that had good information contacts. All this does it paint the Rothschilds as just one of the many rich and powerful families of the time. Aside from what appears to be great exaggeration of their abilities (nothing supernatural about them) I see nothing that makes them stand out from the dozens of nobles and wealth trading families of the period.

"When Mayer Amschel died he left the largest fortune ever accumulated in Europe to that time, $200,000,000. (The Rothschilds, Fawcett Crest, 1961, p. 40)."

Only thing that makes them stand out is that as of 1850, author Frederick Morton estimated the Rothschild fortune to be in excess of $10 billion.

Edited by ukilaily

So they were successful business family. Perhaps the richest non-royal family at the time. Again not seeing anything overly bad about them. They were smart, they used advantages that came to them, and got rich. Same could be said for today's billionaries.

So they were successful business family. Perhaps the richest non-royal family at the time. Again not seeing anything overly bad about them. They were smart, they used advantages that came to them, and got rich. Same could be said for today's billionaries.

They were criminals. They had no ethics, they still have none. They are still criminals.

Well, there are no laws against not having ethics, so you should probably focus on the actual crimes.

Well, there are no laws against not having ethics, so you should probably focus on the actual crimes.

What are the laws surrounding operating as cartels? I'd say that is one way how they have got one over the system.

The other as Ukalaily says is the issuing of funds to governments are charging a hefty premium.

We can only speculate about the more shadowy aspects of what they have done but they have the means and motivation to do an awful lot to upset the apple cart and reap the benefits.

They set the rules for government and do as they please. They operate outside of international law it seems and are accountable to noone. This makes them the same a emperors really but because they operate from outside the public view they find little to no resistance. Any resistance they meet is easily sorted by activating a thrid party to carry out their desired actions. It is way beyond ethics.

They were criminals. They had no ethics, they still have none. They are still criminals.

I'm assuming you have a list of crimes that they have been charged with.

I'm assuming you have a list of crimes that they have been charged with.

Who would investigate them?

Who would then prosecute and judge them?

They are not accountable to anybody and have got away with vicarious murder on several occsions I would have thought. Is it merely coincidence that people who speak out or take action against them end up dead. :ph34r: