Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET visitation - 3rd edition

Hazzard

No, you are mistaken!!

Basically speaking, you haven't a clue as to what is going on, which is why you are hanging onto flares that were never there in the first place. The Air Force made it up just as it made up the weather balloon that never was, and a Mogul balloon train flight that never was, and test dummies and accident victims, that were not there.

Question is, isn't it time for you to figure out when you have been duped by the Air Force?

I'm not mistaken. I honestly was reworking the post because the first draft was rude (even if true...). Apparently I edited it just in time.

And now you are bringing Roswell into the argument. Gee, what a shocking surprise! :rolleyes:

The question actually is... why do you have such a beef against the Air Force? Don't they pay your retirement? How much would the Air Force appreciate knowing how much you badmouth them as you are cashing the monthly checks they send you? Have you considered that?

Odie just drops in from time to time to flame. Anyone following this thread shows Sky did not determine didly squat, and that he does not understand the math.

That much is clear at this point, but at the time I was truly at a loss for what kind of delusional interpretation he had derived from the clear line of discussion. Oh well. Duly noted for future reference.

---

Were you even aware that similar lights have also been seen in other locations as well?

Yep, I was. Flares are dropped all over the place. Big deal. They have been dropped several times over the BGR and recorded as well. 3/13/97 wasn't the first time, wasn't the last time, and we'll see more in the future with no doubt.

The only light we are expectantly hoping for at this point is the one that should have appeared above your head long ago.

Light%20Bulb%20Idea%20-%20GoofyIdeaBulb.jpg

I will make it very short and simple. Those lights are not indicative of flares by any means,

Don't be silly! You are claiming some of these lights in this line-up I've put together are 'Alien' and you are claiming that these could not be Flares.

You are claiming you can tell just by looking, so what is it MAN? Which are 'Alien' and which are not? I know you've already looked because you quoted the post.

If you are not up to the task then I conclude that you don't know what you are talking about when you claim to be able to see the difference because 'you've seen' Luu-2 Flares.

Here it is again... Prove in front of everyone you can tell the difference, point out the 'Aliens'.

plights.jpg

Edited by lost_shaman

switched off?

link

hate quoting myself... but does anybody have any ideas re the possibility of aircraft transponders as being switched off?

:unsure:

hate quoting myself... but does anybody have any ideas re the possibility of aircraft transponders as being switched off?

What do you mean?

Do you mean, 'can they be switched off'?

If so, absolutely, yes they can.

It's only relavent to Civillian ATC, in this instance, in that they are just listening for transponders as opposed to 'painting' the Targets with RADAR beams and tracking the RADAR reflections.

It's only relavent to Civillian ATC, in this instance, in that they are just listening for transponders as opposed to 'painting' the Targets with RADAR beams and tracking the RADAR reflections.

what do you mean by painting?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aviation_transponder_interrogation_modes

:wacko:

Sorry, but it is evident to me who has been to Phoenix, and who has not, and who has seen flares in real life, and who hasn't. Yes indeed!!

:w00t:

I find it humorous that you would question my honesty and integrity when displaying sometimes underhanded and misleading behaviors yourself. I've never been anything but honest on these boards, there is no reason for me to be anything else. Yes, I have been to Phoenix, more than once (My in-laws live in the area and I was there just a few weeks ago actually). Yes, I have seen flares from different distances and altitudes, more than once (I was in the US Army). You can take that to the bank.

I don't know why anyone would turn off their transponder but if you're not flying in controlled airspace, there's no need for it... so it's a much of a much'ness...

'Painting' is just a slang, it's the way radar picks up what it's scanning - reflection off metal, a 'primary paint' is detection of an aircraft purely by virtue of it's metallic body/surface area... (even with no transponder, or transponder turned off).

I don't know why anyone would turn off their transponder but if you're not flying in controlled airspace, there's no need for it... so it's a much of a much'ness...

ah... thanks there....

Muchness_by_bradoh3.jpg

so my next question would be... is that area a controlled airspace?

:mellow:

Far be it from me to derail this normally focused and completely on-topic thread, but I felt compelled to post an unrelated video...

This is for any other XBOX360 owners out there who have experienced the notorious Red Ring of Death...

May anyone experiencing this unfortunate reality find such satisfaction...

(I've seen the red ring many times on my XBox, but turning it off and then on again seems to resolve the problem... this video seems an extreme response to me... but totally get the sentiment. :devil: )

Cheers.

Far be it from me to derail this normally focused and completely on-topic thread, but I felt compelled to post an unrelated video...

This is for any other XBOX360 owners out there who have experienced the notorious Red Ring of Death...

(I've seen the red ring many times on my XBox, but turning it off and then on again seems to resolve the problem... this video seems an extreme response to me... but totally get the sentiment. :devil: )

Cheers.

Now I don't feel so bad for my nonsense posts...I don't even know how to play the xbox or whatever they are all called. :blush:

Now I don't feel so bad for my nonsense posts...I don't even know how to play the xbox or whatever they are all called. :blush:

It is an awful lot like MS Word, but with much better graphics, less words, and more action. :huh:

Okay, it's nothing like MS Word... :gun:

But a lot of fun! :tsu:

*snipped vid*

Cheers.

:lol:

I felt like that when my 360 crapped out. Fortunately I was able to fix it by replacing the DVD drive. :tu:

Primary RADAR has no need for transponders, it bathes a Target in raido waves and then records the reflection. i.e. 'Paints' a Target. Secondary RADAR relies on that Aircrafts transponder to send it Altitude and Speed data.

:lol:

I felt like that when my 360 crapped out. Fortunately I was able to fix it by replacing the DVD drive. :tu:

I didn't even know that was an option, thanks for the information S2F! :tu:

I was worried that all of the Xbox360 failures might be ET related. (See what I did there? Brought it back on topic... pretty sly I am... :yes::no: )

:tu::huh:

*LMAO* @ booN

*waits for psyche101 to answer*

I didn't even know that was an option, thanks for the information S2F! :tu:

I was worried that all of the Xbox360 failures might be ET related. (See what I did there? Brought it back on topic... pretty sly I am... :yes::no: )

:tu::huh:

It's a well known fact that aliens are jealous of our entertainment rigs and actively work to disable and/or destroy them. Or maybe that's gremlins? Eh, whatever. :lol:

BTW, replacing a DVD drive in a 360 is a fairly convoluted affair. It's not just plug n' play. I had to connect the old DVD drive to my computer and extract the firmware from it, then flash that to the new drive before using it. It was my first time trying something like that and I felt a little over my head at times but I figured it out eventually. :tu:

Primary RADAR has no need for transponders, it bathes a Target in raido waves and then records the reflection. i.e. 'Paints' a Target. Secondary RADAR relies on that Aircrafts transponder to send it Altitude and Speed data.

so why did they not register in the first place?

UFOs, Alien abductions, Area 51, Cattle mutilations, Crop circles, Alien structures and artifacts on the moon and Mars...

What evidence is there, and most importantly, how good is the evidence, that intelligent extraterrestrials are out there, have found Earth, and are now here doing all the things we hear about?

As believers begin to build the case about UFOs and a possible ET connection, the foundation of this is built on hear say, speculations, theories, guess work, assumptions, beliefs and emotions.

Me, personally, I do not deal in any of that (not when it comes to this) I deal in knowledge. There is a vast difference between the two. You may believe all you want, but knowledge requires a higher standard than that which propels belief.

There is no reason to get upset about it. What needs to be understood is the burden of proof that science and its method requires.

We have eyewitness testimony from people that saw something strange that they could not identify flying around, something we call a UFO, where the U stands for Unidentified,... there is nothing else attached to it.

We have lots of cool stories, weird radar returns, video clips and pictures, but that is all we have so far... We have nothing here but peoples opinions and and their belief... an idea about what these observations might represent.

To me thats not even close to enough. I need better evidence!!

Show me a peer review scientific journal that claims for a fact that ET space ships are here, and you will have my full attention. The scientific journals I have seen are only about UFOs.

I think that Steven Schafersman said it best...

I might say, however, that as an investigator of pseudo scientific topics for over twenty years my experience has taught me that the first things to suspect and look for are fraud, forgery, deception, misrepresentation, sophistry, and specious reasoning, and if these are not in evidence, I then look for illogical reasoning, self-deception, misreading, inadvertently fudged data, and willful misunderstanding.

If these are not in evidence, I then look for ignorance, innocent mistakes, misinterpretations, equipment errors, out-of-date references, overlooked results or causes, etc.

Unfortunately, ALL of these items MUST be examined FIRST when investigating any pseudo scientific topic, BEFORE one begins looking for presumed new or unusual natural phenomena. --Steven Schafersman.

Can anyone honestly say he examined and eliminated all the above items before he convinced himself that some of these UFOs are Alien star ships?

Has anyone show whether UFO has shown some form of intelligence? This seem to be an important piece of evidence if it is available.

It is an awful lot like MS Word, but with much better graphics, less words, and more action. :huh:

Okay, it's nothing like MS Word... :gun:

But a lot of fun! :tsu:

I can't play those games, I get really nauseous just watching someone else play them. It's actually quite pathetic.

Oh wanted to apologize too for not posting a case as I said I would. Haven't had much time for real research yet but am hoping to get around to it this weekend. Things have been a bit hectic here and my focus is a bit off.