Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET visitation - 3rd edition

Hazzard

Oh I dunno... this one wasn't too weak... :P

Not at all, my friend.

If you ask me, this one is as strong evidence of ET visitation as anything I have seen here at UM.

009bikini.jpg

:yes:

• 3 weeks later...

Guess Link hasn't killed Volvagia yet :P

Are you reffering to Lance-a-Lot Link ? Hes was a Great Actor from the early 70`s as I recall ?

remember to throw atleast somthing on the barbie ! :wacko:

Are you reffering to Lance-a-Lot Link ? Hes was a Great Actor from the early 70`s as I recall ?

remember to throw atleast somthing on the barbie ! :wacko:

was refering to Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

http://www.zeldawiki.org/Death_Mountain The link doesnt show the mountain when Volvagia (A dragon that cursed the volcano), but the first picture at the top shows it pretty closely, just imagine the smoke as burning.

was refering to Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

http://www.zeldawiki.org/Death_Mountain The link doesnt show the mountain when Volvagia (A dragon that cursed the volcano), but the first picture at the top shows it pretty closely, just imagine the smoke as burning.

Never mind !

post-68971-0-85063100-1330480308_thumb.j

I take it there is nothing new when it comes to Best Evidece for ET visitation then? :no:

I take it there is nothing new when it comes to Best Evidece for ET visitation then? :no:

Not really,... The word regurgitation pretty much sums it up for me.

Not really,... The word regurgitation pretty much sums it up for me.

Now thats no way to look ahead into the future of Best Evidence thread ! Theres always news we can use ! Look they just found friggin Tree Lobsters,after they were deemed extinct !

E.T. just maybe a Tree Lobster ?

Yes the people of Phoenix did see flare drops before and after March 13th, 1997. Steve Blonder even video taped pretty much the same thing on March 10, 11, and 12th before the major sighting on the 13th. Lynn Kitei, likewise, has been seeing the flares for years; photographing them and taping them. So have many other people. And they still see them up to this day.

As to your altitude nonsense, you've been corrected about that more times than I care to count. Are you ever going to choose honest assessment of this case over delusional fantasies substantiated only by lies?

Every now and then you need to google yourself just to see what misinformation is flying around about yourself at any given moment. The data is now available to ascertain for yourself what happened around 10:00pm, March 13, 1997.

Every now and then you need to google yourself just to see what misinformation is flying around about yourself at any given moment. The data is now available to ascertain for yourself what happened around 10:00pm, March 13, 1997.

Hey Kabbalah Guy,

So your Steve then I take it? We've done some of our own trangulations here on this thread. You should go back and read the extensive material we've posted here on the case. It would be interesting to see where you think we've got it wrong.

Somebody Google me Please help me find where Im at ! I think theres a big pot brewing in the next room with lots of carrots ,onions,potatoes ! I fear Im the next item to be thrown into the pot ! :innocent:

Now thats no way to look ahead into the future of Best Evidence thread ! Theres always news we can use ! Look they just found friggin Tree Lobsters,after they were deemed extinct !

E.T. just maybe a Tree Lobster ?

Based on the "evidence" that I have seen on this they could very well be. :lol:

As for what the future holds..... who knows.

• 4 weeks later...

i also read this statement according to this one which is the "ET policy has changed since the 1970s, at an experimental time when a concerted effort was made to glean and present objective evidence, which was nevertheless largely dismissed as fradulent, in spite of professional endorsements by individual scientists. The establishment will always suppress dissent. The same applies to airline pilots who see UFOs...They are told not to rock the boat, to keep quiet, or forefit [sic] their careers in aviation. Facts are often hated by the closed-minded and even objective proof is thrown back into the provider's face, if it challenges comfort zones."

i also read this statement according to this one which is the "ET policy has changed since the 1970s, at an experimental time when a concerted effort was made to glean and present objective evidence, which was nevertheless largely dismissed as fradulent, in spite of professional endorsements by individual scientists. The establishment will always suppress dissent.

The scientist opposing the zealous conclusions also held credentials and had as much right an reason to present their argument as proponents. For some reason believers tend to see this level playing field as opposition. Whist some explanations were "stretched" at best, the entire ETH happens to be in such a state also.

The same applies to airline pilots who see UFOs...They are told not to rock the boat, to keep quiet, or forefit [sic] their careers in aviation.

Could you please post a link to just one case where a pilot has been reprimanded or his position compromised for the act of reporting a UFO please? I am unaware of any such cases ever happening. As far as I know that is urban legend.

Facts are often hated by the closed-minded and even objective proof is thrown back into the provider's face, if it challenges comfort zones."

Whilst that is true, I have a sneaky suspicion that you and I would not agree on who or what can be regarded as closed minded ;)

Edited by psyche101

Could you please post a link to just one case where a pilot has been reprimanded or his position compromised for the act of reporting a UFO please? I am unaware of any such cases ever happening. As far as I know that is urban legend.

I thought the JAL case was an example of that.

I thought the JAL case was an example of that.

Thats how I remember it too. The Japanese captain was grounded for talking to the press about the UFO..... but later got his wings back.

I believe that the Captain was grounded for breaching company protocol and speaking to the press without authority. A serious breach of company policy. The incident also sparked a medical investigation which revealed that the captain had been taking a bronchial asthma treatment for three years while he was on duty without declaring it.

I believe that the Captain was grounded for breaching company protocol and speaking to the press without authority. A serious breach of company policy. The incident also sparked a medical investigation which revealed that the captain had been taking a bronchial asthma treatment for three years while he was on duty without declaring it.

Right. He talked about seeing a UFO and was punished for it.

Right. He talked about seeing a UFO and was punished for it.

I wonder if this is another one of those many missuses (is that a word) of UFO? I mean, shouldnt it be mandatory for pilots to report stuff upp there, even stuff they cant identify?

Now, if he said that he saw an alien starship enroute...... I can imagine how that migh get his wings clipped.

I wonder if this is another one of those many missuses (is that a word) of UFO? I mean, shouldnt it be mandatory for pilots to report stuff upp there, even stuff they cant identify?

Now, if he said that he saw an alien starship enroute...... I can imagine how that migh get his wings clipped.

Indeed. Reporting traffic, known or other is normal procedure in aviation. Now, I can see how someone like a pilot/doctor/president,etc, telling the media that you think you saw an alien spaceship would rise some eyebrows, to say the east.

Reporting UFOs I have no problem with.

Edited by Hazzard

You can call it a UFO ,or an Alien Mother Load , or just I dont know what I saw It was something I cant tell you what it really was.

This seems to be a big problem with all reports of this type. People should not be affraid to come out and tell what they saw. Even If your a Capt, of a Airliner or small aircraft, ot Bus driver. Why do so many people get so offensive about sightings ?

Until one Lands and we get to meet the Aliens First hand and go for rides,and the mass population understands that its real . Were all just looking at the Seas,Skys and what ever at What ever. It will always be the same story. "I saw a ?"