Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET visitation - 3rd edition

Hazzard

Yes, I agree with you on this.

Just like to add one thing - Mr. Friedman isnt that "honest" as you might think. He has been caught in a lie more han once. Spicing cases and leaving out information to make it seem more "ET like".

Indeed. Here is one good example,...

There are some very disturbing claims made in the book Crash at Corona. The authors place great emphasis on this excerpt from the Twining Letter:

"The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictitious"

This is in a book that is attempting to show that an alien spaceship crashed in New Mexico in July 1947, that the Air Force knows this, and is hiding the truth. It is at best deliberately misleading, and at worst totally dishonest.

http://www.roswellfi...rs/Friedman.htm

Edited by Hazzard

Aah, good to see the good, ole' BE thread revitalized :tu:

Cheers,

Badeskov

Yes it is Badeskov`s good to see it ,or should I of said God to See it ?

Now set me straight on this will you ?

Chocloate Coverd Turtles,God made that,c-17 `s,Avengers,Stanton Friedman,Bob Lazar Promethius And the Prime Directive God made that too right ? Oh ! And Bob Dean, now Try and put that all on the plate of Knowledge so`s we can get this B.E. thread kookin on all burners again will ya ?

I hope you have a few min`s to sort thry what I just read in here,Its quite the quagmire !

But Thats where this place excels.

Yes it is Badeskov`s good to see it ,or should I of said God to See it ?

Now set me straight on this will you ?

Chocloate Coverd Turtles,God made that,c-17 `s,Avengers,Stanton Friedman,Bob Lazar Promethius And the Prime Directive God made that too right ? Oh ! And Bob Dean, now Try and put that all on the plate of Knowledge so`s we can get this B.E. thread kookin on all burners again will ya ?

I hope you have a few min`s to sort thry what I just read in here,Its quite the quagmire !

But Thats where this place excels.

Well, if this is the best evidence there is then it's all for nothing. It's a wasted effort even discussing it.

There appears to be no single source that can be trusted...especially it would seem, sources that make a living from it selling books and peddling their pseudo-science at tin-foil hat conventions telling the same stories over and over and over and over or financially raping the gullible wishful thinkers into paying for a week long cult member recruitment touted as a CE-5 contact.

I think these so-called Disclosure Project witnesses have told their stories so many times that even they don't know what the truth is. Every book that comes out is just another look at the same stuff. I'm so fed up hearing about Roswell...even if something did happen, it's so long ago there's not a chance in hell anyone is going to figure it out now...

The only real truth is that something is going on, and nobody, not even the military, has any clue about who or what is causing it.

But the C-17 was never secret. It was, so far as I know, designed & developed quite normally & overtly. While advertising mediums, or media, might be leaned on by the Govt., there's, surely you'll agree, many thousands of unofficial mediums, or media, than any leaks could be publicised through. Wouldn't foreign media, for a start, be interested in blowing the U.S.'s gaff by releasing sneak pictures of some super-secret anti-grav aircraft that's being developed? That was what happened in the Cold war all the time.

Is that not pretty much the story of the B2 bomber?

Is that not pretty much the story of the B2 bomber?

That was actually announced publicly before it even flew. I think the only one that's known to have been developed & flown in secrecy before it was announced publically was the F-117, and they managed to do that by not letting it be seen in public.

Tribal warfare.

Hatred.

Greed.

Control.

Disease.

Starvation.

"This ain't no party. This ain't no disco. This ain't no foolin' around."

Our civilization is a mess.

I disagree, the above does not describe humanity at all, it describes a portion of it, we always forget art, music, helping other species survive through compassion, people who devote their lives to helping others such as missionaries, science, literature, medicine; we have more to be proud of than we do to be ashamed of. Every single species on earth is guilty of the nominal traits you have expressed, I can bet a weeks wages that a T Rex would not have given a hoot if there were only 200 Condors left in the world. We do, and we are trying to expand our horizons and meet new neighbours and learn more new things. People should stop focussing on the pitfalls of this learning curve. Humanity is not 6 billion Hitlers.

Edited by psyche101

That was actually announced publicly before it even flew. I think the only one that's known to have been developed & flown in secrecy before it was announced publically was the F-117, and they managed to do that by not letting it be seen in public.

Development began under the Carter administration!

That'd be right, I give you what you want, and you only want more! Crikey!

Edited by psyche101

Development began under the Carter administration!

That'd be right, I give you what you want, and you only want more! Crikey!

Well, of course, you know what major defense projects are like. I'm talking about flying; it first flew in April '89, but it was revealed to the Public in November '88. Therefore it wasn't flying around in secret long before it was announced, so it isn't an example of how these things happen.

Well, of course, you know what major defense projects are like. I'm talking about flying; it first flew in April '89, but it was revealed to the Public in November '88. Therefore it wasn't flying around in secret long before it was announced, so it isn't an example of how these things happen.

The C-17 isn't secret! It flys at night and it's lights look like a triangle. It's large, relatively slow and often flying relatively low.

The C-17 isn't secret! It flys at night and it's lights look like a triangle. It's large, relatively slow and often flying relatively low.

That certainly makes more sense than the argument that there's all these secret aircraft flying about that people identify as UFOs, to be sure, and it almost certainly is a common source of UFO reports, that is very true.

I would be surprised if man-made aircraft never has been mistaken for ET craft.

I would be surprised if man-made aircraft never has been mistaken for ET craft.

Yes..... also, from your first post in this thread....

I might say, however, that as an investigator of pseudo scientific topics for over twenty years my experience has taught me that the first things to suspect and look for are fraud, forgery, deception, misrepresentation, sophistry, and specious reasoning, and if these are not in evidence, I then look for illogical reasoning, self-deception, misreading, inadvertently fudged data, and willful misunderstanding.

If these are not in evidence, I then look for ignorance, innocent mistakes, misinterpretations, equipment errors, out-of-date references, overlooked results or causes, etc.

Unfortunately, ALL of these items MUST be examined FIRST when investigating any pseudo scientific topic, BEFORE one begins looking for presumed new or unusual natural phenomena.

Now THAT is the way (the only way) to go when examening these reports.

I disagree, the above does not describe humanity at all, it describes a portion of it, we always forget art, music, helping other species survive through compassion, people who devote their lives to helping others such as missionaries, science, literature, medicine; we have more to be proud of than we do to be ashamed of. Every single species on earth is guilty of the nominal traits you have expressed, I can bet a weeks wages that a T Rex would not have given a hoot if there were only 200 Condors left in the world. We do, and we are trying to expand our horizons and meet new neighbours and learn more new things. People should stop focussing on the pitfalls of this learning curve. Humanity is not 6 billion Hitlers.

I don't dispute the fact that there's great things going on here, nor did I mean to imply everyone's a Hitler...however the things I listed are significant. War and starvation alone should not exist. The fact that they do exist suggests we have not yet outgrown our primitive nature.

Again I am speaking in general terms about ET's looking down from above. It doesn't take too many wars to overshadow our great accomplishments.

I don't dispute the fact that there's great things going on here, nor did I mean to imply everyone's a Hitler...however the things I listed are significant. War and starvation alone should not exist. The fact that they do exist suggests we have not yet outgrown our primitive nature.

Again I am speaking in general terms about ET's looking down from above. It doesn't take too many wars to overshadow our great accomplishments.

I think that we are forgetting something here.... ET may not be "human-like" at all. Worrying about death, war and starvation, compassion and all that.

And if he isnt anything like us, all bets are off.

DB hit the head on the nail ! ET cares not but for whats on there agenda. That we will only know If ET actually is out there and really comes here.

So Party till the Cows get tipped !

And the B.B. Q will be on me ! BYOA`s :alien::tu::whistle:

Indeed, one is always remembered for the last bad thing one does, not all the good things one had done in the meantime. That's human nature I guess.

However, for every ugliness there is a beauty. I canot see an advanced species, who surely has either undergone such a process, or seen it, and even if neither, should be intelligent enough to "understand" unless we have hostile aliens, and I cannot understand why a hostile force would sit in secrecy. We would not be here now if that was the case.

I think war and starvation are a part of the journey all must travel, every animal goes to war from humans to ants, every animal knows what starvation is, expecting perhaps big business fat cats and politician types.

I do not think one could become an advanced species without hefty experience in this very area, and I suspect an advanced species might help out a sentient race as soposed to watch them starve to death, I could not starve a snake to death, and they are not my favourite creatures by any means, not would I consider myself advanced, yet we help dying species all the time. We have brought more than one species back from the brink of extinction.

And if war is the problem, why would the aliens be invading the US? Would they not just go to Switzerland?

Edited by psyche101

Would there not have been prototypes and experimental models? Surely you do not believe that this project sat in the drawing board for like 50 years and then one day just took to the air?

Didn't that bloody sensationalist Goldwater from Roswell notoriety have something to do with the release?

And what is the deadline for a secret project to fit into your guidelines? 5 years of detected and reported secret flight? 10? It seems that just a couple of years you find insignificant enough to dismiss what I see as a valid application? Is that the requirement?

That certainly makes more sense than the argument that there's all these secret aircraft flying about that people identify as UFOs, to be sure, and it almost certainly is a common source of UFO reports, that is very true.

That would come under misidentification of conventional craft would it not?

Is that not part of the black ops proposal, and in fact, the crux of the argument?

Sounds like an interesting documentary,... please post a link if you happen to find it again.

Also, maybe you have heard of the Miller–Urey experiment?

http://en.wikipedia....Urey_experiment

I know I'm going back a few pages in the thread, but I thought this was worthy of mention. Although the Miller-Urey experiment demonstrates a small number of complex organic compounds can be created by natural means, it comes nowhere close to what is necessary for the formation of DNA.

Even in a single celled organism, the process of DNA replication is so complex it boggles the mind. View this short video and try to imagine how this process could have started from primordial ooze.

• Like 1

So you are thinking alien intervention,... that we were seeded, like in the movie Prometheus?

So you are thinking alien intervention,... that we were seeded, like in the movie Prometheus?

I can't imagine natural processes advancing from a few complex molecules, to a cell membrane enclosing even the most primitive DNA replication and cell division. I'm of reasonable intelligence and I'm pretty well read...but I can't get my head around the spontaneous creation of life from natural events...although I do agree on evolution once life gets going.

On the divinity idea, I can't comprehend a supreme entity being bored silly one day and creating the Universe...even if it did take a week. Sorry no offence to believers...I'm not criticizing you...I am speaking about my own personal beliefs. Obviously the creation idea doesn't work for me.

So my current belief is panspermia with ET interference occasionally in our history to help out our evolution...so yes Prometheous is worth considering especially since the first Alien movie was based exactly on panspermia.

Isn't our species kind of proving panspermia if we have evolved and are now sending people and robots into space?

Also, Apollo 12 bringing back a piece of Surveyor which landed on the Moon a couple of years before them, had earth originating bacteria that survived space.

For me it seems plausible...but I still puzzle over how life began initially even if it was not here. Perhaps somewhere in the universe there are natural forces we know nothing of...or perhaps other dimensions colliding with ours.

• Like 2

As for the pieces Apollo 12 brought back from Surveyor,... On one sample (out of 33) they found Streptococcus mitis, but that positive detection of life may be the result of accidental contamination of the material after it was returned to Earth. I guess the jusy is still out on that one.

But yes, I hear what you are saying. If not intentional seeding, it could have gotten here with comets back in the days? Thats where I would put my money,... not all of it though. :D

Edited by Hazzard

Life finds a way ! IT always will IT always Has ! Just you wait until the Cats outta the Bag ! In our life time we will see life in the stars !