Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET visitation - 3rd edition

Hazzard

I take it that there is no more good evidence for ET visitation then.....? :unsure2:

No, but we've been enjoying some really good music! :tu:

Thats the one that got me hooked on Space exploration, astronomy, and UFOs, way back in the days. Thanks for posting, DB. :tu:

There might be "scientific evidence " if science would investigate UFOs, but instead they hold up a hacks reports on UFOs from the 70s and refuse to study them.

Evidence is not something that comes from scientific investigation. It either exists or it doesn't. If it exists it can be examined by professionals to determine origin or validity.

Maybe we can do both? :)

Knock yourself out. I am still waiting for something, anything, to trump the WOW! Signal.

Hrmmz, can't see the vid

Edited by psyche101

It still to this day is a wonderful movie, makes you want to walk right on board with them ! I would !

Close Encounters of any Kind is what drives us on !

WOW ! You guys are really rocking out on so called music. What about some best evidence? Even if it's best evidence for music. LOL

Odie

WOW ! You guys are really rocking out on so called music. What about some best evidence? Even if it's best evidence for music. LOL

Odie

We tried ALL the famous UFO cases, old and new, in the court of skepticism.... Not one have passed.

We tried ALL the famous UFO cases, old and new, in the court of skepticism.... Not one have passed.

True. There are lots of "what else could it have been" and unexplained cases out there,... But that is far from the same as proof of ET.

When one scrapes the bottom of the pan ,ones gets all the crusty stuff I guess thats all there is ?

How about a tech test ? What aircraft is this ? And it does have UFO connections.

post-68971-0-57440300-1326327946_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

What better way to end the Best Evidence threads era than with this piece of art. :)

:nw:

Edited by Hazzard

What better way to end the Best Evidence threads era than with this piece of art. :)

stop.gif

End? End?!? No no no...

Merely continue...

and yes, this is an awesome way to continue. :tu:

:nw:

:yes:

They're out there man... B):P

stop.gif

End? End?!? No no no...

Merely continue...

and yes, this is an awesome way to continue. :tu:

:yes:

They're out there man... B):P

I concur, old Buddy....why the end story? :)

Cheers,

Badeskov

End it? is it being put to bed then? it's only on page 381, may as well at least take it up to 400.

End it? is it being put to bed then? it's only on page 381, may as well at least take it up to 400.

UFO guy looks so sad when the reporter tells him there's no proof. Almost makes me want to give him a hug and pat on the back... And surely this can't be the end of this thread? :(

Shall we bicker?

(jk) :lol:

UFO guy looks so sad when the reporter tells him there's no proof. Almost makes me want to give him a hug and pat on the back... And surely this can't be the end of this thread? :(

I love the UFO guy,... Is it true that no one can find him?

I love the UFO guy,... Is it true that no one can find him?

Me too. I want him as a bestfriend. :lol: And I'm not sure. Perhaps they were just unable to contact him at that point in time? I truly hope he's not missing or anything. He knew too much! :alien:

Edited by Time Turner

I simply just dont get it!!

Exactly 55 minutes into the movie Armageddon (yes) That one. And yes, I know that the "speil" wont touch me, at all... not this time.

Still,.. I get sucked into it. :tu: Whats up with that!? :lol:

There is no denying that it is a fun movie. From my perspective anyway. :tu:

The music, the heroes, the stake, the tention,... how can you NOT love this (Hollywood) drivel!? :lol:

Could happen though. :unsure:

armageddon2.jpg

I would like to think that,... When it does happen, because it will, it will look like something like this... MID... Seth, Jim, Jay, Will, Alex...?

55 minutes in... til 01:03... ^_^ Im a sucker for that stuff.

Edited by Hazzard