Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET visitation - 3rd edition

Hazzard

ok cool so 3 threads no proof or tangible evidence, come on ppl, right ok who is rich on here we need funds and we need the most believable recurring abductee (if there is one ) right we need to take his eye out and insert a fake glass one with camera(hence rich guy) then wait for abduction, maybe even gps tag him under skin hahaha

No tangible evidence whatsoever, no. And these 3 threads have covered, I daresay, all that is publicly available to discuss. Sadly. That doesn't mean that there is not something locked up somewhere that we have no access to, but we can't really discuss that unfortunately. Not that I think there is, though.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I find myself waxing nostalgic on occasion over the debates we had throughout all 3 BE threads. Is it just me? I miss the good 'ol days. ^_^

You are certainly not alone in that sentiment. Good times. :tu:

• Like 1

ITs the main reason we all pop in here to see just how amazing the thread will grow into ! WHae the day comes that we get that 1st Real Best Evidence for ET visitation ! I`ll Be all EYes and Ears !

Until then Im Looking Up ,for thats where it all Is !

You are certainly not alone in that sentiment. Good times. :tu:

Let the good times roll!

I'm still interested in Maj. Phillips flying Allan Grant around on July 7th, 1947.

Tim Printy tried to say on RU that a photo showing them both wearing jackets proved that the photo was from November, but the Tempurature was only in the low 90's on that day as a High and the T-6 Texan would likely fly very high where the air tempurature would be low.

.jpg' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://3.bp.blogspot...alt=' B)' />.jpg

What I'm saying is that it couldn't have been to Hot, the shadows show the Sun wasn't high in the sky. It would be very cold flying at any altitude above a couple thousand feet flying over a hundred miles per hour.

Yeah they wore Jackets, but not because it was November but because its cold when you fly high in a WWII era T-6 trainer.

Edited by lost_shaman

Let the good times roll!

I'm still interested in Maj. Phillips flying Allan Grant around on July 7th, 1947.

Tim Printy tried to say on RU that a photo showing them both wearing jackets proved that the photo was from November, but the Tempurature was only in the low 90's on that day as a High and the T-6 Texan would likely fly very high where the air tempurature would be low.

.jpg' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://3.bp.blogspot...alt=' B)' />.jpg

What I'm saying is that it couldn't have been to Hot, the shadows show the Sun wasn't high in the sky. It would be very cold flying at any altitude above a couple thousand feet flying over a hundred miles per hour.

Yeah they wore Jackets, but not because it was November but because its cold when you fly high in a WWII era T-6 trainer.

Hey LS, curious as to where this question is leading to?

Let the good times roll!

whats the full story on this as im interested 2

Now were cookin ! LEather jackets and T-6`s Roswell forever ! The Truth of the matter is just a side note it seems .

Hey LS, curious as to where this question is leading to?

Well, if Allan Grant's story is correct, and I think it is, then it is supporting evidence for my hypothesis about Roswell. That is that Roswell was a counter intel operation designed to embarrass the National Press for following the "Saucer" story too closely, so that the Military could investigate without the National Press hampering and hounding them. I've put this forward well before Allan Grant came forward with this account, and my hypothesis MUST suggest stories and evidence like this may exist. So Allan Grant's account is exactly consistent with my hypothesis.

His account shows the Military had contacted LIFE on the 6th or 7th of July promising an exclusive to a major story which ended up being a wild goose chase for the Famous photographer Allan Grant who subsequently was kept completely out of the loop on the Roswell story despite the FACT the the military had invited him to New Mexico to cover a 'major story' before the "Roswell" story broke!

This may potentially change what we think of "Roswell". That being said, I don't have any qualms about saying again that Grant's account is completely consistent with my Co-Intel hypothesis, or that my hypothesis inherently would predict that such account's may exist.

• Like 1

Well, if Allan Grant's story is correct, and I think it is, then it is supporting evidence for my hypothesis about Roswell. That is that Roswell was a counter intel operation designed to embarrass the National Press for following the "Saucer" story too closely, so that the Military could investigate without the National Press hampering and hounding them. I've put this forward well before Allan Grant came forward with this account, and my hypothesis MUST suggest stories and evidence like this may exist. So Allan Grant's account is exactly consistent with my hypothesis.

His account shows the Military had contacted LIFE on the 6th or 7th of July promising an exclusive to a major story which ended up being a wild goose chase for the Famous photographer Allan Grant who subsequently was kept completely out of the loop on the Roswell story despite the FACT the the military had invited him to New Mexico to cover a 'major story' before the "Roswell" story broke!

This may potentially change what we think of "Roswell". That being said, I don't have any qualms about saying again that Grant's account is completely consistent with my Co-Intel hypothesis, or that my hypothesis inherently would predict that such account's may exist.

Sorry mate it won't change what I think; pure fantasy.

Sorry mate it won't change what I think; pure fantasy.

I understand. It's not abnormal to believe that what you think is 'special'. Of course I also know what it's like to prove what I think and that's much more fun!

• Like 1

ok thanks.

Have you found any other such stories that would support your hypothesis?

Also it is rumoured that Roswell wasnt the actual location of alleged crashed saucer (s), one could argue that the co-intel hypothesis you propose was used as a deterent not to allow the study of UFO's but to keep attention away from the actual location of crashed saucer? I guess this may not work though if the other alleged locations/crashes happened after the 6-7th of July.

edit to add: just noticed this bit from the article you posted 'Or perhaps I was landed in the wrong place'

edit to add one more bit: why do you think he was given the gun?

Edited by quillius

ok thanks.

Have you found any other such stories that would support your hypothesis?

This has been the first 'new' account from a member of the Press since I've been putting my hypothesis forward. That said, tradionally there are other strange accounts by contemporary Press personell.

Also it is rumoured that Roswell wasnt the actual location of alleged crashed saucer (s), one could argue that the co-intel hypothesis you propose was used as a deterent not to allow the study of UFO's but to keep attention away from the actual location of crashed saucer? I guess this may not work though if the other alleged locations/crashes happened after the 6-7th of July.

edit to add: just noticed this bit from the article you posted 'Or perhaps I was landed in the wrong place'

Right. Landed in the wrong place on purpose!

This has been the first 'new' account from a member of the Press since I've been putting my hypothesis forward. That said, tradionally there are other strange accounts by contemporary Press personell.

ok thanks.....maybe the gun was a clever move.

Hey LS, take a look at this:

Before Allan died, he told Karin that he always believed that he was "used" by the military as a "potential cover" to in some way obfuscate something. He told her that the "something" what he had always thought -even at the time- was much bigger- an unidentified flying object

from link:

http://ufocon.blogspot.co.uk/2009/07/roswell-life-photographers-roswell.html

Hey LS, take a look at this:

Before Allan died, he told Karin that he always believed that he was "used" by the military as a "potential cover" to in some way obfuscate something. He told her that the "something" what he had always thought -even at the time- was much bigger- an unidentified flying object

from link:

http://ufocon.blogsp...rs-roswell.html

I'm sure he was "used" as per my hypothesis.

I'm sure he was "used" as per my hypothesis.

it certainly does indicate he was used, its the reasons as to why that is still debatable :alien:

I understand. It's not abnormal to believe that what you think is 'special'. Of course I also know what it's like to prove what I think and that's much more fun!

Surely the last thing we need is another conspiracy theory. The witnesses and facts fit the story; a crashed ET craft becomes a military cover up and has remained so ever since. People have testified to this; scores of them and some have died in the process. Why invent another theory?

Surely the last thing we need is another conspiracy theory. The witnesses and facts fit the story; a crashed ET craft becomes a military cover up and has remained so ever since. People have testified to this; scores of them and some have died in the process. Why invent another theory?

I am sure that if you did not try to pretend this does not exist out of fear of yet another claim coming down around your knees then you would see that the supporting information is sound, and unlike your version of events does not rely on far fetched tales that contradict each other and cannot be backed. Actual evidence is always superior to hearsay. Nothing has been invented, these are documents from the time frame. Hearsay however is a different story. Although I am sure that hearsay is more pleasing to you.

Hi LS

Very good, I am trying to catch up over at RU before I get into it further. Well done mate, that hypothesis is looking very sound.

Hi LS

Very good, I am trying to catch up over at RU before I get into it further. Well done mate, that hypothesis is looking very sound.

Hey psyche,

Can't wait to hear your thoughts. The thread over at RU that you are alluding to is the last I've discussed this so looking at it from a fresh perspective can never hurt.

Hey psyche,

Can't wait to hear your thoughts. The thread over at RU that you are alluding to is the last I've discussed this so looking at it from a fresh perspective can never hurt.

Hey LS, if you get a chance can you post a link to that thread please...thanks

Hey psyche,

whats RU