Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

so, who's going to blame HAARP?

Jewish Heretic

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Little Fish

• badeskov

• Obviousman

• Space Commander Travis

it was Cobra!

HAARP targetting Japan only proves that the New World Order doesn't want us to discover robots that we can have sex with!!!

Why not, it gets blamed for everything else.

Dang straight. S'why my knee's been popping this last month whenever bend to pick something up.

Dang straight. S'why my knee's been popping this last month whenever bend to pick something up.

I went to my doc for my bad back...

He whispered in my ear, "Haarp..." and sent me home with a script for pain-killers and valium. :ph34r:

I couldn't restore a backup image to my computer last night. If that is not proof of HARRP's malevolence, I don't know what is.

HAARP didn't do it, the super devil did.

http://www.atlantean...d-by-haarp.html

Pretty cool information. I don't know what to say after seeing that site. You can't remove HAARP from the equation but you can't jump to conclusions.

Yes, you can. If you have some basic knowledge about electromagnetism in general and HAARP specifically.

1) It doesn't have the energy to initiate an earthquake

2) It doesn't have the directivity to direct energy at a specific point due to the fluidity of the ionosphere

3) The electromagnetic radiation cannot penetrate very deep into water, thus it would have no chance of reaching the seabed where the quake occurred.

So, yes, HAARP can easily be ruled out.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Yes, you can. If you have some basic knowledge about electromagnetism in general and HAARP specifically.

2) It doesn't have the directivity to direct energy at a specific point due to the fluidity of the ionosphere

3) The electromagnetic radiation cannot penetrate very deep into water, thus it would have no chance of reaching the seabed where the quake occurred.

So, yes, HAARP can easily be ruled out.

Cheers,

Badeskov

That rules out ELF waves too? This might just be too large a catastrophe for HAARP though, in the broad scope of it all.

Edited by ukilaily

That rules out ELF waves too? This might just be too large a catastrophe for HAARP though, in the broad scope of it all.

Essentially, yes.

ELF can penetrate water rather deep down. In fact, it is used to contact submerged subs to get them to periscope depth for communications.

However, two things with respect to ELF:

1) The HAARP antenna array is not geared for ELF. ELF antenna arrays are humongously large and HAARP is simply not capable of ELF transmissions

2) ELF radio waves would not be absorbed in a focused spot, but over a very large area.

Cheers,

Badeskov

The HAARP antenna array is not geared for ELF. ELF antenna arrays are humongously large and HAARP is simply not capable of ELF transmissions

I'll ring the fact bell on that one.

"Can HAARP be used to generate ELF?

Yes. However, the HAARP facility does not directly transmit signals in the ELF frequency range. Instead, ELF signals are generated in the ionosphere at an altitude of around 100 km. Frequencies ranging from below one Hz to about 20 kHz can be generated through this ionospheric interaction process."

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/search.pl?q=elf&showurl=%2Ffaq.html

http://www-star.stanford.edu/~vlf/publications/2008-03.pdf

http://wwwppd.nrl.navy.mil/whatsnew/haarp/

I wish you lot would stop harping on about haarp.

Incidental... is my memory failing me, or wasn't Harp a brand of UK disinfectant ? (or possibly bleach). I beleive it was also a lager at one point ? (conceivably they where the same substance).

meow purr :)

Incidental... is my memory failing me, or wasn't Harp a brand of UK disinfectant ? (or possibly bleach).

Harpic?

The "Clean round the bend" slogan seems appropriate in this context.

Edited by flyingswan

how much energy is required to initiate an earthquake?

the natural frequency of the planet is in the same range as the ELF generated by HAARP, so what about resonance?

No you all got it wrong, you know the "evil Americans" are going to end up getting blamed no matter what.

People who blame HAARP (utter bs) for this just aggravates me. Those who do, have respect neither for the victims, nor mother nature.

Edited by Blacksabbath

I'll ring the fact bell on that one.

"Can HAARP be used to generate ELF?

Yes. However, the HAARP facility does not directly transmit signals in the ELF frequency range. Instead, ELF signals are generated in the ionosphere at an altitude of around 100 km. Frequencies ranging from below one Hz to about 20 kHz can be generated through this ionospheric interaction process."

http://www.haarp.ala...url=%2Ffaq.html

http://www-star.stan...ons/2008-03.pdf

http://wwwppd.nrl.na...whatsnew/haarp/

Indeed, HAARP can generate ELF that way. However, the efficiency is exceedingly low, thus you get very, very little power out in the ELF range out of the ionosphere compared with what you launch from HAARP and you have no way of directing that energy anywhere.

It is still a moot point.

Cheers,

Badeskov

how much energy is required to initiate an earthquake?

A lot! How much, who knows?

the natural frequency of the planet is in the same range as the ELF generated by HAARP, so what about resonance?

Resonance sounds intriguing, however, the problem is depositing the energy in the ELF radio waves at the right spot. Even assuming that HAARP had the ability focus energy in a given spot it would not be absorbed at said spot. The issue with ELF (and also the reason it is used to contact submerged subs) is that due to the very low frequency it can penetrate very deep. It can do that because at the low frequency only a very small fraction gets absorbed as it travels through water/rock. So you can't create a "hot spot" using ELF radio waves.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Really? What is the natural frequency of "the planet"? Reference for your answer, if possible, please.

I wish you lot would stop harping on about haarp.

I don't know, knowing that technology nowadays makes this possible, and the technology isn't really in the best hands, why not question it? Assume your house burnt down. There were two people in the house. Why would you only question your son if your daughter was there too? It just doesn't make sense to remove a potential variable.

I don't know, knowing that technology nowadays makes this possible, and the technology isn't really in the best hands, why not question it? Assume your house burnt down. There were two people in the house. Why would you only question your son if your daughter was there too? It just doesn't make sense to remove a potential variable.

But in that analogy, the "potential variable" is a distant relative who lives in another continent.

I don't know, knowing that technology nowadays makes this possible,

Really?! How do you figure that you know that?! Are you sure you don't mean that you believe that to be the case?! Because I happen to know otherwise.

and the technology isn't really in the best hands, why not question it?

And which hands do you think the technology is in?!

Assume your house burnt down. There were two people in the house. Why would you only question your son if your daughter was there too? It just doesn't make sense to remove a potential variable.

I am sorry, but I do not understand the meaning of this sentence at all. What variable is removed?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Really?! How do you figure that you know that?! Are you sure you don't mean that you believe that to be the case?! Because I happen to know otherwise.

http://haarp.net/

And which hands do you think the technology is in?!

http://haarp.net/

It's in the hands of a country who's killing civilians in Pakistan with robotic drones. In the hands of the people aiding the war in Afghanistan. A nation who's aiding a country commiting a genocide in Palestine, yet criticizes "murderous" dictators that they themselves put in power.

I am sorry, but I do not understand the meaning of this sentence at all. What variable is removed?

Maybe it was a horrible analogy, but I meant that it's in our best interest to question all possibilities. We live in outrageous times.

Edited by ukilaily