Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Baby named after all 14 players of football

Still Waters

When two football mad parents had to decide what to call their newborn son, they couldn't decide which one of their side's players to name him after.

So instead Burnley supporters Amanda and Stephen Preston registered him after the entire first team.

Jensen Jay Alexander Bikey Carlisle Duff Elliot Fox Iwelumo Marney Mears Paterson Thompson Wallace Preston was taken to his first game after just eight days.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Like 1

I can just hear it now .......

There's only ONE -> Jensen Jay Alexander Bikey Carlisle Duff Elliot Fox Iwelumo Marney Mears Paterson Thompson Wallace Preston :lol:

Imagine if the kids birthday and they buy him his own pernsonalised football jersey ...ohh my word lol

Or later on in years he gets married -the preacher --> do you - Jenson , Jay, Alexander, Bikey, Carlisle, Duff, Elliot, Fox, Iwelumo, Marney, Mears, * takes five mins break*..where was I? ohh.. Paterson, Thompson, Wallace PRESTON take thee.....(yadda yadda) to be your bride?

I do personalised gifts...if I ever get something like that- I would cry:lol:

He will get - Jensen Preston though...most likely

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I can just hear it now .......

There's only ONE -> Jensen Jay Alexander Bikey Carlisle Duff Elliot Fox Iwelumo Marney Mears Paterson Thompson Wallace Preston :lol:

Imagine if the kids birthday and they buy him his own pernsonalised football jersey ...ohh my word lol

Or later on in years he gets married -the preacher --> do you - Jenson , Jay, Alexander, Bikey, Carlisle, Duff, Elliot, Fox, Iwelumo, Marney, Mears, * takes five mins break*..where was I? ohh.. Paterson, Thompson, Wallace PRESTON take thee.....(yadda yadda) to be your bride?

I do personalised gifts...if I ever get something like that- I would cry:lol:

He will get - Jensen Preston though...most likely

ROFL Nice one!!!!

ROFL Nice one!!!!

Agreed! :lol:

ROFL Nice one!!!!

Imagine the confusion if the kid goes to school and says to his teacher - Kid - Please sir Jimmy was making fun of my name? The teacher -- "Which one?" :P

• Like 2

kinda reminds me of the time i thought my name was yuri lee cool, or joe king, or justin time, or hugo west.

people still like to call me get lost weirdo for some odd reason, even after i tell them my name. some people :hmm:

I'd hate to sign a check with that name. :lol:

I must be exposed to way too much of our modern "Jerry Springer" culture; I thought perhaps the child's paternity was in question and the name was an attempt to cover all possibilities.

Hey, I wouldn't have been shocked.

This is not that great since it was done before.

This was even shown as a commercial during the last fifa world cup which took place in South Africa from 11 June to 11 July 2010. I am guessing the parents got the idea after watching that commercial since they love football (soccer). So it is pretty lame.

The commercial that aired:

Edited by Blue Lizard

I feel bad for this kid! And I feel very bad for the other kid that was named Facebook.

seriously, this isn't funny. Naming our baby was really hard. To do something like this to your child, at least to me, is selfish and just idiotic.

....Soccer people.

Poor kid's childhood is going to be hell if this report is actually true.

Edited by Insaniac