Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Guilty! (Game)

Bracket

Guilty of failing to charge me with goofyness...I hereby sentence you to putting katy perry to shame

You are guilty of reminding me of your guiltiness, you are sentenced to posting a video of you on youtube in your Elmo t-shirt...I know you have one Mule lol

guilty of imagining a mule in a t-shirt, thats just wrong!! sentences to watching the complete season one of Trailer Park Boys!

Guilty of sentencing me to something I've already seen, your sentenced to watch every season of the Gilmore Girls!!!

guilty of picking something that really IS horrible (Actually I loved Trailer Park Boys, seen every episode and movie) sentenced to watching whatever show Tori Spelling is doing!!

• Like 1

I've never seen Gilmore Girls but it looks like not a very good time lol. Is Tori Spelling even doing anything on TV anymore since her dad past? You are guilty of knowing Tori Spelling's name and you are sentenced to wear a dress out to the local pub for the next 2 nights!

guilty of cruel and inhuman punishment to a mule!! sentenced to singing "Total Eclipse of the Heart" at your local karoke bar...

• Like 1

Guilty of making people's ears bleed by making me sing, you are sentenced to listening to me sing!

*as I hand you the mic after my song and timed so perfect, just as the song"I touch myself" comes on, you are forced to take center stage!!

guilty of making me not want anyone else, making me think about you and touch myself....erm....(let me compose myself a moment) guilty of said crimes and sentenced to......watching

Lol you are guilty of posting that last post!!! OMG!! ahaha you are sentenced to do 3 Hail Mary's a day for the next year!!!!!

guilty of making me do something 3 times daily! sentenced to making you count to 10 between the time you finish typing and hitting the post button!

Ahaha that's the best sentence you have come up with so far :P

Guilty of making me use my brain this early to count, you are sentenced to count for me....ready go! lol

Guilty of not knowing I can only count to 4. Im a mule ffs! Sentenced to zoology class!

Guilty of only being able to count to four. Sentenced to paying for my zoololology class lol

and guilty of making me spell zoology...sentence is same as above

(Pays 4 dollars for her zoology course, 4 dollars for his own)

Guilty of forgetting mules can only count to four! Sentence you to a weekend of watching vegas security camera bloopers

• Like 1

First of all how is watching that punishment?! I think that would be not a bad time lol most bloopers are pretty entertaining to me :D

You are guilty for taking a week to come up with fun punishment, you are sentenced to stay out of the state of Nevada until learn to appreciate a good blooper lol

• Like 1

guilty of giving me a sentence that is really in my best interest!! I barely survived Nevada last time i was there! Sentencing you to visit Niagara Falls, American side only!

Guilty of almost letting Nevada kick your a** AND for giving me yet another nice sentence, you are sentenced to pay, once again, for my trip to Niagra Falls and all my hotel accomidations at the Giacomo hotel for a week...

Man you should NEVER be a judge because your sentencing is terrible!! It shouldn't cost you to sentence me mule ahaha :P

Guilty of not figuring out where I live! Sentence you to become my court clerk!

• Like 1

Guilty of not figuring out where I live! Sentence you to become my court clerk!

Do you really live at The Giacomo Hotel in Niagra Falls?? Very NICE!!! Lol.

Guilty of hiring before you have even seen my resume...rookie mistake :no: you are sentenced to hmmmmm....write me 200 sentences "Viv is the best court clerk"

*Then just use that as my resume lol :yes: :tsu:

Guilty of mistaking me for a rookie!! Sentenced to a week in my dungeon!!

I like dark places with a lot of privacy....doesn't seem so bad lol

Guilty for having a dungeon!! You are sentenced to hand over all the skin you have collected and lotion you have lol

*hope you get this movie reference lol

• Like 1

Guilty of thinking a Mule might not know who Thomas Harris's character "Buffalo Bill" is/was.

Sentenced to letting me apply the lotion to your body

• Like 1

Ahaha I got nothing!!!! Guilty of leaving me speechless!! You are sentenced to....give me a couple days, this needs to be good darn you mule!!! lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Guilty of being a dream winding through my head....I sentence you to being a sweet thing sweet thing