Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

There Will Be Another Hitler Some Day

Persia

Society has no personal responsbility or respect towards people.

If we are lucky we live happy and forfilling lives but if the dice lands the wrong why you could find yourself living the life of a tramp or worse. Until society sorts itself and and takes responsibility for all its people the Hitlers and Napoleons will continue to come.

These men werent born evil society made them that way.

How dare you go back on topic now, when the thread became amusing?

I think some people are born evil, but society gives them a chance to apply that natural evil. It doesn't really matter, Hitlers are not exception, they are the rule, by nature or by shaping or both.

Hitler became synonym for destructive dictator, and deserved that, but there were and there are people like him everywhere. Just waiting for their chance.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• danielost

• Helen of Annoy

• Space Commander Travis

• Coffey

I think some people are born evil, but society gives them a chance to apply that natural evil. It doesn't really matter, Hitlers are not exception, they are the rule, by nature or by shaping or both.

Hitler became synonym for destructive dictator, and deserved that, but there were and there are people like him everywhere. Just waiting for their chance.

Not 1 single person is born evil, how can you call a new born baby evil?!

funny christ said we have sinned from birth.

I don’t call newborn babies evil, don’t use drama queen technique on me.

There are differences in character that cannot be explained by upbringing, that are hereditary or – atheists forgive me – spiritual in origin. They need time to pop out, about three years to be more accurate, that’s when you can spot a little psychopath.

The “evil potential” can be somewhat controlled by upbringing in less intelligent people but smart psychos are a nightmare.

Of course, that’s my personal opinion and to be honest, I envy you for you can believe you live among angels. I never met one. Potential Hitlers, that I meet every day. They make me wish I could remove them from the society, which makes me hitleresque and the circle is closed.

How dare you go back on topic now, when the thread became amusing?

I may be wrong but in Hitler I see someone who spent many years living as a tramp who grew to resent what society had made him live as. Perhaps he was angry that the world wasnt perfect and this is his motivation for trying to make it perfect. Perhaps he tried to top himself as well.

Napoleon is easy because he stated in his memoirs that bullying due to his regional dialect and mediterrain appearance made him contimplate suicide in his younger days.

Society should take responsibility for its people. The next Hitler is coming from the US or Britain as they are the 2 nations most lacking in responsibility towards their people at this time. Look at the US. How many of its people go nuts and kill everybody.

Edited by Psychedelic

He should have complained to his dad, who made it so. Cruel, confusing and complicated. Life is sexually transmitted disease with 100% mortality. And he wants me pure? Who can stay pure down here on Earth? Only a thorough masochist, and that's sin too.

Pass the crucifix.

He should have complained to his dad, who made it so. Cruel, confusing and complicated. Life is sexually transmitted disease with 100% mortality. And he wants me pure? Who can stay pure down here on Earth? Only a thorough masochist, and that's sin too.

Pass the crucifix.

lol

Reality isnt perfect yet when it makes evil people they go to hell?

lol

Reality isnt perfect yet when it makes evil people they go to hell?

I think we are in hell.

Or purgatory, maybe.

Allegorically speaking, since human notion of god is childish, not to mention heaven and hell.

(It's funny, in a morbid way, wars are waged over cosmetic differences in descriptions of such places beyond death, over details in ways people pray, while mostly no one stops to think about spiritual angle of spirituality. No-o-o-oh, no! People make god to their image, petty, mean, jealous and quite psychopathic.)

Not our fault, with this tiny minds of ours we can hardly walk and talk at the same time, so how could we possibly grasp what existence is?

Mmmmmm.. I think "original Sin" was really a concept that was added later by, particularly, Paul, and those who decided what should and shouldn't go in the Bible, and later still by St Augustine, who was very hot on that sort of thing. As with so much that went into Christian theology, Jesus didn't really say very much about it.

Interesting how this has veered round to become a theological discussion.

I don’t call newborn babies evil, don’t use drama queen technique on me.

There are differences in character that cannot be explained by upbringing, that are hereditary or – atheists forgive me – spiritual in origin. They need time to pop out, about three years to be more accurate, that’s when you can spot a little psychopath.

The “evil potential” can be somewhat controlled by upbringing in less intelligent people but smart psychos are a nightmare.

Of course, that’s my personal opinion and to be honest, I envy you for you can believe you live among angels. I never met one. Potential Hitlers, that I meet every day. They make me wish I could remove them from the society, which makes me hitleresque and the circle is closed.

Well if someone is born evil then yes that is calling a newborn evil. Hitler wasn't born evil he was shaped by his society to become evil. Hitler is a very fascinating subject if you actually look into it further like he said jews would own the media etc.... they do. He was very intelligent and he wanted to fix the problems with his country etc, he just became an evil racist nutjob in the process.

You ever thought your society is the problem then?! My society has a mixture and the non Hitlers tend to win most days. Out of curiosity, are you religious?

A carpenter said that? Damn then it must be true.....

Oh and also why is it wrong to sin, if Christ dies for our sins so that we could sin.... So once again a huge contradiction from the bible. How can you beleive a religion that actually makes up soemthing as horrible as hell.

Edited by Coffey

Well if someone is born evil then yes that is calling a newborn evil. Hitler wasn't born evil he was shaped by his society to become evil. Hitler is a very fascinating subject if you actually look into it further like he said jews would own the media etc.... they do. He was very intelligent and he wanted to fix the problems with his country etc, he just became an evil racist nutjob in the process.

You ever thought your society is the problem then?! My society has a mixture and the non Hitlers tend to win most days. Out of curiosity, are you religious?

I took liberty of cutting the carpenter part out, I trust you won't mind?

Here goes, it's horribly long but it was you that inspired me, so suffer the consequences :D

I hate lawyer shows that are destroying the normal way of communication between people, so now everyone nitpicks to the point of exhaustion and misses the point.

Or maybe you’re nitpicking with the blasted newborns because you don’t want to see my point?

All right. Newborns then. For the third time.

Human babies are completely helpless, completely depending on their mothers. Our development, both mental and physical, takes years, so it’s silly to call newborn “evil” since it’s a cute little mammal that can’t lift it’s cute little stupid head without his mother’s careful help.

Some of those bundles of joy will grow up into mass murderers, not because people around them treated them any different than other children, but because their minds are psychopathic. Born either with such neural defect, either with such soul (I'm lacking better word), or maybe both.

There are millions of people who had worse childhood and youth than Hitler did, yet they didn’t become Hitlers. Not everyone responds the same. It’s a part of freaking communist ideology and my god, did they annoy me with that “everyone is the same! Completely the same! Everyone can do exactly as much as we require, not more or less!”

Well, I’m the living proof they were wrong. There is no brainwashing that can wash truly functional brain, there is no ideology or philosophy that can extinguish true emotion - if it exists.

Society, of course, shape us – to some extent, but to me the fact that each person is born with certain traits that are never changed is obvious.

Hitler was not intelligent. He was ****en average and that’s why western Europe was set back 50 years, eastern approx. 150 and god knows how many millions died. That’s also the scariest thing, that he was average. Not demonic, not exceptional, just an average, frustrated little prick that happened to be at the wrong place and in the wrongest possible time.

Read Mein Kampf (OMG, that sounds... like it sounds :lol: ) and let me know if you find anything that indicates the author had any intriguing insight at all. Intriguing is all I ask, not even revolutionary or useful.

Now, my society. My society? You think your society is so different than mine it can explain the differences in our views?

Hm, I don’t think I’ll give your imaginary supremacy a chance. Sanctimoniousness is not a sign of actual development, only of cowardice (swimming with the current).

The main difference between yours and my society is that mine is more openly psychopathic because your society fights its wars on my society’s territories (not just since WWII). Wise choice, but immoral, which means the society you’ve been shaped by (by your theory) will inevitably make you immoral. Don't worry, according to my belief, you can fit more or less in your own society (or any other group, even your own family) because you are far more than a bag of memories you collected through life.

That makes me a believer, but I’m not religious, I find term agnostic the closest to my views, which is so painfully obvious and practically screams out of my posts. Do you actually read what people say or just cling to newborns?

Back on topic, there are and always will be Hitlers, the question is will people follow them or strangle them before they do serious damage. According to what I see (on this planet in general), we’re screwed. Not only everything is ready for the next Hitler, he’ll also be even more ridiculous than the last one.

The sanctimonious crowd will be thrilled with the defender of the values, I’ll die of irritation. No, wait, I’ll live! I’ll live just to spite them and say “I ****en told you so!” when creeping WWIII is over and people rediscover The Values.

I said “creeping WWIII” because it already crept into stage when the return to normal is almost impossible and will continue to creep all over us… ‘scuse me, all over yours and mine, completely different lives. And I was such a lovely, innocent baby... imagine how different my intelligence, appearance, biochemistry and everything else would be if I was born next to you :rolleyes:

Edited by Helen of Annoy

What you just said raised some points that yes I would agree with but I'll make this short, here is where I don't agree:

Nobody is born evil. It's all about whether the person is strong or weak. If someone has a hard life and does not turn into a nut job it is due to their inner strength. The weak sit and wallow in their pin and then turn it on others. That is how it works. I know cause my life was bad and I seen others with a similar life who either turned one way or the other. It wasn't until later on when I grew up I realised that the difference in people. Also there is a way to stop someone going "evil" by helping them. If you show someone a little bit of humanity and give them a hand you could potentially save their life and others who they would have harmed.

Hitler was intelligent, he was a very clever person. His weapons and strategic warfare planning where incredible. The allies only 1 becuase of 2 reasons. overwhelming numbers and the fact we cut of Hitlers supplies due to overwhelming numbers. His hatred blinded him and made him miss calculate who would actually rise against him. If he didn't have such hate and screw lose he could have probably done a hell of a lot more damage.

What you just said raised some points that yes I would agree with but I'll make this short, here is where I don't agree:

Nobody is born evil. It's all about whether the person is strong or weak. If someone has a hard life and does not turn into a nut job it is due to their inner strength. The weak sit and wallow in their pin and then turn it on others. That is how it works. I know cause my life was bad and I seen others with a similar life who either turned one way or the other. It wasn't until later on when I grew up I realised that the difference in people. Also there is a way to stop someone going "evil" by helping them. If you show someone a little bit of humanity and give them a hand you could potentially save their life and others who they would have harmed.

Hitler was intelligent, he was a very clever person. His weapons and strategic warfare planning where incredible. The allies only 1 becuase of 2 reasons. overwhelming numbers and the fact we cut of Hitlers supplies due to overwhelming numbers. His hatred blinded him and made him miss calculate who would actually rise against him. If he didn't have such hate and screw lose he could have probably done a hell of a lot more damage.

I see your points too and I agree nobody is born evil. I do remain firmly convinced some people have more of “evil potential” than others and that the true origin of such potential is not explained without any doubt yet.

To me, the most plausible explanation for “evil” character is DNA as much as experience/influences. And the X factor, call it soul, karma or whatever.

I agree some people are sitting on the fence and it sure is both human and simply logical to try to help them come over to the good side. Sadly, there are people who cannot be pulled, dragged or tossed over to that side. Nope. There’s a huge black hole inside of their minds and they keep stuffing it with pain and misery of others. Personally, I’m always shocked all over again with such people and that horrible hole of theirs defies explanation.

What I don’t agree is that Hitler was intelligent. Especially his strategy, that was either suicidal either moronic. See Stalingrad as blaring example how things are not done, unless you hate your own people too.

If he hadn’t attacked Russia in 1942, history would be shockingly different, but if my grandfather was my grandmother… ;)

I see your points too and I agree nobody is born evil. I do remain firmly convinced some people have more of “evil potential” than others and that the true origin of such potential is not explained without any doubt yet.

To me, the most plausible explanation for “evil” character is DNA as much as experience/influences. And the X factor, call it soul, karma or whatever.

I agree some people are sitting on the fence and it sure is both human and simply logical to try to help them come over to the good side. Sadly, there are people who cannot be pulled, dragged or tossed over to that side. Nope. There’s a huge black hole inside of their minds and they keep stuffing it with pain and misery of others. Personally, I’m always shocked all over again with such people and that horrible hole of theirs defies explanation.

What I don’t agree is that Hitler was intelligent. Especially his strategy, that was either suicidal either moronic. See Stalingrad as blaring example how things are not done, unless you hate your own people too.

If he hadn’t attacked Russia in 1942, history would be shockingly different, but if my grandfather was my grandmother… ;)

Oh that is a whole new can of worms if we go into DNA, never mind the "soul". lol Interesting though, we might find out that it is to do with DNA, in theory if you got aggression and selfish traits from DNA along with a few others I guess they would contribute to having a much higher chance of being "evil". As for the "soul" I guess we might find out when we die, if there is some sort of after life.

My friend was like that, but his life was really bad. He ended up dying 2 years ago in a hit and run. (it was on purpose though) I tried to help him but couldn't do anything, he was too full of hate, just wanted to "destroy" everything, including himself.

Ah yes, but that was my point with the hate, he attacked Russia out of pure hate, he also had this stupid idea that Russians where lesser beings etc. Which was a huge mistake, but it was due to the hate. he hated communism and it led him to do it. He also had this silly idea the British/Canadians wouldn't do anything, he even tried to ally with the British. He didn't think the US would get involved either, but then they did have to be pushed. lol

I may be wrong but in Hitler I see someone who spent many years living as a tramp who grew to resent what society had made him live as. Perhaps he was angry that the world wasnt perfect and this is his motivation for trying to make it perfect. Perhaps he tried to top himself as well.

Napoleon is easy because he stated in his memoirs that bullying due to his regional dialect and mediterrain appearance made him contimplate suicide in his younger days.

Society should take responsibility for its people. The next Hitler is coming from the US or Britain as they are the 2 nations most lacking in responsibility towards their people at this time. Look at the US. How many of its people go nuts and kill everybody.

hitler was angry because world war 1 ended before he could kill enough people. he blamed the jews for that. everything else was him trying to get even for that insult.

hitler was angry because world war 1 ended before he could kill enough people. he blamed the jews for that. everything else was him trying to get even for that insult.

I realise WW2 provokes strong feelings in people but demonising the man by applying false attributes because you loath or fear him isnt the way.

Was that a joke?! lol

He blamed the Jews for the Economy and becuase they where coming into Germany and taking jobs and businesses etc which he disliked a bit like how Polish people etc come to the UK and do the same. (nt saying this is a bad thing I understand why they do it) That is what annoyed him in the first place. He believed that they put a black mark on the Aryan race which is white decedents of Germany/Europe. He believed every other race etc was inferior and that the world should be ruled and occupied by the Aryan race. He tried to Ally with the British becuase we are Aryan as well. He also believed this: That the Jews would own all the media and have all the money and control the world through the media, he also believed that 3rd world countries would be used to make money for big corporate companies, becuase the big corporate companies would use the cheap labor and cutting even more potential work for Aryans. Now if you read that and consider the way it is now.... he was actually right about those 2 things which is why some people consider him a profit. (I personlly put this down to his intelligence) What he did and his beliefs where WRONG though and disgusting.

Edited by Coffey

Was that a joke?! lol

He blamed the Jews for the Economy and becuase they where coming into Germany and taking jobs and businesses etc which he disliked a bit like how Polish people etc come to the UK and do the same. (nt saying this is a bad thing I understand why they do it) That is what annoyed him in the first place. He believed that they put a black mark on the Aryan race which is white decedents of Germany/Europe. He believed every other race etc was inferior and that the world should be ruled and occupied by the Aryan race. He tried to Ally with the British becuase we are Aryan as well. He also believed this: That the Jews would own all the media and have all the money and control the world through the media, he also believed that 3rd world countries would be used to make money for big corporate companies, becuase the big corporate companies would use the cheap labor and cutting even more potential work for Aryans. Now if you read that and consider the way it is now.... he was actually right about those 2 things which is why some people consider him a profit. (I personlly put this down to his intelligence) What he did and his beliefs where WRONG though and disgusting.

Well all newspapers and many news programs in the UK are owned by Jewish businessmen. Our Demographic makeup is also being changed in my opinion deliberately so that there will be enough voters to keep the 'modern' changes in place which have happened in our nation.

How many people did he hope to kill as a corporal in the 16th Bavarian Infantry regiment? he was hardly in much of a position to have much of an influence on the Kaiser. :unsure2:

How many people did he hope to kill as a corporal in the 16th Bavarian Infantry regiment? he was hardly in much of a position to have much of an influence on the Kaiser. :unsure2:

Hes obviously someone that fears what happened in WW2.

I can understand that but never the less he shouldnt be distorting and making stuff up.

Um no, one he was fictional, and two he was evil and a fascist. I said minus the fascism, or dictatorship. I am just talking about Hitler's political skills and intelligence, as no current politicians have any of that.

I know he was fictional I was using it as a joke man. You said the UK and that would seem to fit to a degree. But mark my words, the Next Hitler will come from France.

• 2 months later...

Nope, because the world (that is, the "free" world of democratic nations) rejects what Hitler believed in and we learned more on the importance of human rights. No longer the majority of educated persons believe in racism, extreme nationalism and the use of eugenics to eradicate groups of people deemed weak or as public charges. Long after the defeat of Nazism: we bear witness to the Civil Rights movements, followed by acceptance towards multiculturalism and tolerance, and political correctness to delegitimized discrimination against groups of people.

Hitler thrived in a different time (early half of 20th century) when the mindset of people in Europe centered around their own ethnocentric allegiances, and at the time, the USA emphasized a philosophical falsehood on being "white" was better than being "non-white". When political problems and economic woes occurred, it was common to blame the "Jews" and Black people, and racial hatred boiled over to the level of the Holocaust in Nazi-occupied Europe and racial conflict broke out in the USA.

Today our society is taught the importance of human dignity and the dangers of stereotyping/scapegoating a minority group (i.e. people of color, other religions, different nations/culturs and sexual orientation) can lead to tragedy or atrocitiy. Even after the attacks on 9/11 the USA and EU nations governments repeatedly advised its' citizens to remain calm and not to hate/view Muslims as a societal threat, because we learned how sinister and diabolical it is for societies to persecute and discriminate religious minorities. No way a "second" Hitler personality will rise up in the 21st century "free" world.

Edited by Makoto Jupiter

Ewald von Kleist, 88, a former officer in the German Wehrmacht and the last surviving member of the July 20, 1944 plot against Hitler, discusses Germany's elimination of conscription, why German soldiers need to toughen up and his failed attempt to kill Adolf Hitler.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,748844,00.html

Next Hitler will be Jesus.

I believe that the Bible says 99% if the world will follow the anti-christ and turn their heads at Jesus. Maybe an indication of things to come? Either way 99% of people are going to be against what Christ stands for.

Maybe the final war will be an apocolyptic battle fought over genetics once they have discovered what genes make people do evil?