Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

can you regrow adult human teeth?

psychoticmike

Interesting read, cheers for the link :D

no problem!! i hope they figure it out soon (they are getting so close!!!)

• 2 weeks later...

geez, i would have thought there would be more interest in this topic!!! anyway here is some more info, all tho i haven't researched it at all i just found it and thought others would like to read it.

"The following highly impressive example of an adult of 40+ years who regenerated his molar thanks to simple visualisation of this tooth being healthy and whole is a brilliant testimonial to the power of the human mind to influence the body, including in the dental realm."

My link

my main problem with things like this is that, if it worked you would think a lot more people would know about it. Even so, i am looking at all angles and possibilities and i know for a fact the brain can cause physical change albeit how much it can change and what specifically it can change is still to be debated.

have any of you guys experienced any amount of physical change from visualization alone? I usually get cold feet in the winter when the rest of my body is warm and last winter i visualized warm blood flowing to my feet and circulating through them heating them up and it worked! I have also been able to control and stop pain too. Thats about the only thing i have experienced through visualization but i have not done it on a consistent basis so i don't know how well it truly works. Does anyone else have any links to share about tooth regeneration? if you do please post them, thanks.

A tooth came in for me after I had lost that tooth twice. But this only happened once and I wouldn't want to take a chance with another adult tooth and see if it happens again. I already have a large gap from where I lost a couple teeth from being punched, so that third tooth was probably just a lucky fluke.

A tooth came in for me after I had lost that tooth twice. But this only happened once and I wouldn't want to take a chance with another adult tooth and see if it happens again. I already have a large gap from where I lost a couple teeth from being punched, so that third tooth was probably just a lucky fluke.

wow thats cool. It must have been exciting when it happened huh? thanks for sharing.

I think my teats might regrow if I lose them...

Specially considering that I've not lost all my child teats (I am a adult) and that I think I have two sets of adult teats, considering I've lost two teats in my mouth about two times before (child teats, adult teats) and they regrew.

I consider it luck for those who can regrow their teats naturally. you usually can not regrow lost limbs after all as humans most are not lizards, but mammals. It would be highly unlikely to regrow teats naturally else. so... the only way to regrow teats is to have a extra set of them in your mouth ready to replace the teats in your mouth that might fail, like a shark (though sharks lose their teats each day).

I think my teats might regrow if I lose them...

Specially considering that I've not lost all my child teats (I am a adult) and that I think I have two sets of adult teats, considering I've lost two teats in my mouth about two times before (child teats, adult teats) and they regrew.

I consider it luck for those who can regrow their teats naturally. you usually can not regrow lost limbs after all as humans most are not lizards, but mammals. It would be highly unlikely to regrow teats naturally else. so... the only way to regrow teats is to have a extra set of them in your mouth ready to replace the teats in your mouth that might fail, like a shark (though sharks lose their teats each day).

teats? where are you from that you call teeth teats? LOL never heard them called that.

"considering I've lost two teats in my mouth about two times before (child teats, adult teats) and they regrew."

this ones a little confusing, whats this "about" business? wouldn't you know for sure? and do you mean you lost two baby teeth, both of them were replaced with adult, then you lost those two adult and regrew new adult teeth in their place?

"you usually can not regrow lost limbs after all as humans most are not lizards, but mammals."

some humans are lizards? or was that sarcasm? kinda hard to tell when reading text.

"the only way to regrow teats is to have a extra set of them in your mouth ready to replace the teats in your mouth that might fail, like a shark"

you mean the only way naturally.

thanks for the response i hope you can clear some of it up.

teats? where are you from that you call teeth teats? LOL never heard them called that.

This stupid google chrome, auto changes it to teats. Teeths come of as wrong, so for your notice, it appears wrong to google chrome (and I hate the red line that appears). Hate google for that (and by the way, google got a red line beneath to). on the other side, I care not to turn it of, since I am not english and would rather have it spelled right if I do not care to go through it myself. That, I say, I only do at school or in books.

this ones a little confusing, whats this "about" business? wouldn't you know for sure? and do you mean you lost two baby teeth, both of them were replaced with adult, then you lost those two adult and regrew new adult teeth in their place?

It should be obvious for any logic being... do I need to say yes?

some humans are lizards? or was that sarcasm? kinda hard to tell when reading text.

read again kido.

you mean the only way naturally.

Of course I meant NATURALLY. It is logically on it's own.

thanks for the response i hope you can clear some of it up.

This stupid google chrome, auto changes it to teats. Teeths come of as wrong, so for your notice, it appears wrong to google chrome (and I hate the red line that appears). Hate google for that (and by the way, google got a red line beneath to). on the other side, I care not to turn it of, since I am not english and would rather have it spelled right if I do not care to go through it myself. That, I say, I only do at school or in books.

oh LOL ok, yeah i hate what google did it used to be so much better, now almost every time i try to search something it guesses what i'm about to say and then searches it and its something completely different from what i was gonna search (really annoying)they're gonna lose users that way.

It should be obvious for any logic being... do I need to say yes?

no, thats why i asked for clarification and i got it.

read again kido.

this is what you said "you usually can not regrow lost limbs after all as humans most are not lizards, but mammals.

so how did i read that wrong kido?

Of course I meant NATURALLY. It is logically on it's own.

wow thats cool. It must have been exciting when it happened huh? thanks for sharing.

Actually, I was kind of confused and scared at first. The gum was incredibly sore for days and bled some. I thought I had an infection. Imagine my surprise!

Do you see the "NOT" in there?

what ever this is silly, of course i see the not!!! but you said most are not, implying that some are!!

what ever this is silly, of course i see the not!!! but you said most are not, implying that some are!!

"Stay calm in grave waters."

Of course most are not, that is because most people tend to be human.

Though there are some rare miracles in daily life that might allow someone to regrow limbs or that kind of things, not that people themselves are reptiles (this you seem to interpreted the wrong way).

I do not particular find this specially relative to the subject though, and the whole tread seem more like a humbo jumbo case were you wish to place fantasy over facts or misinterpret facts to your own benefit. Or talk away at something else, jumping at everything that will make a scene of sorts (I see you as a Dramatising this to much, though I might be interpreting you wrong, or I might react wrongly to how you have been writing through this discussion with others and myself. I had third thoughts about writing into this because most times yours and mine kind do not comprehend each other to well, but I reason you have some good traits that can go well in discussing).

To the subject: It is basic science which allow not normally humans to regrow teeths in a NATURAL way. If for science, there are ways to get new teeths, but if your searching for a natural way, see what would happen on your own if you break one out. Harder it really is not.

In science there is hardly any discussion on this, because there is nothing to discuss.

If you by some chance come over magic that could regrow teeths or a shaman that can regrow teeths in others (yet lacking teeths of his own), or even some berries or water of miracle, then I suggest you find it. But you will find nothing about it in science as other than "You have a extra set of teets" and this is more or less by luck or by chance. You can not use vitamins to get a new tooth, but you might get a hole fixed by it.

Teeths are one of the least mysterious gifts of nature we have.

Though, regard this as only my opinion that I share by trying to be decent about it (and looking at it from a logic point of view).

It shall remain my final words on the subject.

What you think, and what is the truth might be two different kind of things, if your interested you should read some books on it. And no... if you changed the gens of humans to replace lost teeths, it would in the end not be natural.

• 2 years later...

When I was in my mid 30s I grew a new tooth. I called my dentist and he didn't believe me, I wanted to have it pulled. He had all my xrays that showed nothing and when he looked in my mouth he was shocked. He pulled the tooth and the women who worked for him all cooed and said it looked like a baby tooth. They asked me if I wanted it and I said no.

I had no wisdom teeth and I was born with 4 less teeth than most people have. Dentists always tell me I've had 4 teeth pulled and I tell them no, I wasn't born with them. They don't believe me and it's frustrating.

It's not the same as growing a new set of teeth, but I promise you someone in their 30s can grow a new tooth.

• Like 1

If u find a way just PM me plz i would change my 2 artificial tooth's :D

When I was in my mid 30s I grew a new tooth. I called my dentist and he didn't believe me, I wanted to have it pulled. He had all my xrays that showed nothing and when he looked in my mouth he was shocked.

I would be rather concerned if my dentist couldn't see a tooth in a x-ray but seen it in your mouth.

An x-ray would show even a faint hint of bone coalescing or show some sort of density.

Anyways...there are rare instances of people growing a new tooth or even a new set but in the end it is in our best interests to take care of what we have instead of relying on remote possibilities.

• 7 months later...

i am researching, and i know that according some scientists, dna program to create new teeth is shut and can be open, by removing excess of acids from the intestines, or digestive tube.

Fortunately I kinow the technique of how to expell excess of acids from the intestines and i am doing it tru a therapy on own my body.

Soon i´ll give you the good news

Meanwhile read this:

.http://birthofanewea...-75-95-104.html

Birth of a New Ear

Monday, May 14, 2012

NEW TEETH GROWN AT AGE 75, 95, 104

"The following Stories are *Proof* that The Creator of the *Age Defying Body* Lovingly Designed it with the ability to *Repair* and *Grow* New Adult Teeth as needed...even at Age 75, 95, 104!

The Creators Diet Instructions for Repairing and *Growing* New Teeth

The Foods - Lovingly Created for the *Age Defying Body* were the "Garden of Eden" Foods: Fruits, Nuts, Greens, Vegetables. When those "Garden of Eden" Foods are Eaten, they Help the Body to Grow, Repair, Restore and Maintain Teeth in Perfect Condition, the Way they were Lovingly Designed to be.

Foods to Avoid: Animal/Dairy Products, Oils, Grain Products, Manufactured Foods and Drinks.

Those Foods and Drinks Cause the Body to Get Fat, Sick, Decay Teeth, Look Old.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Success Stories - Cavities in Teeth Filled Naturally - After a Change in Diet

Sergei Boutenko (At Age 8) - Ashland, Oregon

Sergei is the Son of Victoria Boutenko, Author of, "The Raw Family", her book published in 2000. Sergi's story is on pages 23, 24. Website: www.RawFamily.com Raw refers to Eating Fresh Fruit, Greens, Vegetables - The Creators *Garden of Eden* Diet Instructions at Genesis 1:29.

Sergei: "When I went on Raw Foods, I had 8 Fillings in my Teeth. I remember that when Mom was taking me to the Dentist to Fill Cavities, those Teeth were very Tender.

After I had Stayed on Raw Food for Some Months, the Fillings started to Pop out. I was Surprised my Teeth were Not Tender. Within Several Weeks, the Darkness in my Cavities began to Whiten, and Fill with Enamel. At First, the Enamel was Yellowish, then it Whitened, and then it Hardened.

Several Months Later, my Teeth were as if they never had Cavities....You cannot say which Tooth ever had a Cavity; they Restored Completely."

Sebastian Reed (At Age 32) Australia

Sebastian's story was in the April 2005 Newsletter published by Frederic Patenaude in Canada, telling what happened to him after Changing to the Raw Food Diet. www.FredericPatenaude.com

Sebastian: "I want to talk about Teeth...My Cavities are Filling, albeit slowly. One of my Teeth, which carried a high filling from 1985-2003, (the filling

.came out) is now almost perfect, and this tooth is the Standard that I am now aiming for with my others that are Healing (Filling)."

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Success Story - Gap in Teeth Closed Naturally - After a Change in Diet

Valya Boutenko (At Age 6) - Ashland, Oregon

Valya is the Sister of Sergi, his Story above.

Valya: "Before I went on Raw Food I had a Big Gap in Front between my Two Front Teeth. They Moved Together within the First Couple of Months."

UPDATE: 2004-2005

After Several Years on the Raw Food Diet, the Boutenko Family noticed their Teeth were getting Cavities. Victoria did Research and Discovered the Problem was a Lack of Greens in their Diet.

In 2005, Victoria published her book, "Greens for Life", recommending a "Green Smoothie" every day to Prevent Cavities.

Success Stories - NEW Teeth Grown at Age 75 Naturally - After a Change in Diet

John Richter, Author, "Nature The Healer"

John Richter, along with his wife Vera, owned a Raw Food Cafe in Los Angeles, California from 1917 to 1942, and gave advice on the Raw Food Diet. *Raw* refers to *Fresh* Fruit, Greens, Vegetables.

In his book, "Nature The Healer", John wrote:

"In my practice, I have noted some splendid instances of Broken Teeth Growing Back to their Full Length without other aid than Natural Food...

I know of Men as old as 75 Years who have Grown Another Set of Teeth."

Success Stories - NEW Teeth - Naturally Grown - At Ages 95, 104

Age 95 Vietnamese Man - Grew New Teeth

Nguyen Cong Du

In 1998 a local newspaper in the Phu Cu district of the Vietnamese province of Hong Yen reported that an Age 95 man had begun Growing New Teeth. The News agency "Reuters" picked up the article and published the story on September 10, 2001 in its news services.

After having lost all of his adult teeth over the prior 20 Years, Nguyen Cong Du unexpectedly grew 12 New Ones, Perfectly White, including Front Teeth and Molars.

Age 104 Russian Woman - Grew New Teeth

Maria Vasilyeva

The Moscow Times newspaper, February 5, 2001, published the Story of Maria in Tatarstan, Russia, who grew 3 New Teeth at Age 104.

The St. Petersburg Times http://www.sptimes.r...&story_id=14279..."Read full article here: http://www.agedefyin...thRestored.html

.Default Re: Has any adult ever grown new teeth?

Lets say I might be growing new teeth. I was wondering if this has ever happened before. Or would I be the first to grow new teeth as a adult at 27.

This is so odd. I have a down-syndrome uncle who had to have all of his permant teeth exracted by a dentist. He will NOT wear dentures and has no problem eating. However, just TODAY he told me to look inside his mouth and low and behold HE HAS 2 NEW TEETH COMING IN ON THE BOTTOM. LIKE WHEN BABIES GET THEIR FIRST TEETH! AND....... he is 56 years old!!!!!!!!! so...is it possible????? YES IT IS!!!!!!

Can You Regrow Teeth As An Adult?

Unfortunately, the third molars are the human’s only set of teeth which can grow back when you’re an adult. All humans are born with two sets of teeth, their primary which grow when they’re still babies and then the secondary set that comes soon after their primary fall off. Therefore, after their second set has accidentally fallen or cracked off, there is no possible way to grow another set back naturally. However, much debate has been revolving the human ability to regrow new teeth after they have fallen ever since scientists have found alligators to have this nifty capability.

READ MORE...

http://www.theglimps....th-as-an-adult

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

i am researching, and i know that according some scientists, dna program to create new teeth is shut and can be open, by removing excess of acids from the intestines, or digestive tube.

Fortunately I kinow the technique of how to expell excess of acids from the intestines and i am doing it tru a therapy on own my body.

Soon i´ll give you the good news

Thanks Tiago

• 2 years later...

I have regrown two adult teephers that I lost.. 1 when I was 12 in the front 4 on top.. the dentist was shocked.. the other a couple years ago on the top right in the very back.. I asked the dentist if my wisdom teeth would come in now.. she said it should.. I’m still waiting with a brand new tooth in its place.. I now have a cavity my second in my life on my bottom left in the very back.. I’m eager to see if I will get a new one on bottom too, or just the top.. Also tho gross I tested the strength of my teeth by going like 4 years str8 without brushing but like 10 times at most a year.. sadly this didn’t cause the cavity that led to tooth loss it was that and a week of meth.. not to mention I’ve smoked like a freight train since 14 and I drink cokes like nobody’s business.. not to worry bout my lungs tho.. chest X-ray last year clear and I’ve even had the comment the clearest sounding lungs I’ve ever heard in my life.. So it’s possible cause I’m PROOF. P.S. I brush now btw.. LMAO

44 minutes ago, The_King said:

I have regrown two adult teephers that I lost.. 1 when I was 12 in the front 4 on top.. the dentist was shocked.. the other a couple years ago on the top right in the very back.. I asked the dentist if my wisdom teeth would come in now.. she said it should.. I’m still waiting with a brand new tooth in its place.. I now have a cavity my second in my life on my bottom left in the very back.. I’m eager to see if I will get a new one on bottom too, or just the top.. Also tho gross I tested the strength of my teeth by going like 4 years str8 without brushing but like 10 times at most a year.. sadly this didn’t cause the cavity that led to tooth loss it was that and a week of meth.. not to mention I’ve smoked like a freight train since 14 and I drink cokes like nobody’s business.. not to worry bout my lungs tho.. chest X-ray last year clear and I’ve even had the comment the clearest sounding lungs I’ve ever heard in my life.. So it’s possible cause I’m PROOF. P.S. I brush now btw.. LMAO

I am only replying because this was somehow on my front page.....I guess I replied in 2011. If you are going to lie, at least make it somewhat believable. 14 years of smoking and lungs are clear.....Sure. Growing in teeth.......Yup.

Give me  a break. People on this forum are not stupid, at least most of us are not.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sakari said:

I am only replying because this was somehow on my front page.....I guess I replied in 2011. If you are going to lie, at least make it somewhat believable. 14 years of smoking and lungs are clear.....Sure. Growing in teeth.......Yup.

Give me  a break. People on this forum are not stupid, at least most of us are not.

Wow thanks for calling me a liar.. in fact every word I said was 100% true.. I can prove it, have witnesses and only posted this cuz I love and don’t hate. I’m 29 and have been smoking for 15 going on 16 now.. a pack to two a day not including cigars.. Thanks again for calling me a liar. P.S. when if I lose my tooth I’ll take pics and then when the new one comes in I’ll document it’s growth.. tho not for you but science. God Bless PTK

17 hours ago, The_King said:

a week of meth..

:blink: DUDE! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The_King said:

Wow thanks for calling me a liar.. in fact every word I said was 100% true.. I can prove it, have witnesses and only posted this cuz I love and don’t hate. I’m 29 and have been smoking for 15 going on 16 now.. a pack to two a day not including cigars.. Thanks again for calling me a liar. P.S. when if I lose my tooth I’ll take pics and then when the new one comes in I’ll document it’s growth.. tho not for you but science. God Bless PTK

Pull a tooth on video.

Your lies you post could hurt gullible kids that read it, and believe it.

Ok guys, knock off the hostility please.

@ The_King, welcome to the forums. If you should at a later date have any evidence to support your claim, feel free to start a new topic. In the meantime this thread is nearly 7 years old and I see no reason to keep it open. 

*Closed*

• The topic was locked