Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Global warming a lie?

StarChild 83

Global warming true or false?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Yes

• No
    • Never heard of the argument against it.

1. I have never said chemtrails exist, I said cloud seeding does. This is not the same thing.

2. Give me some sort of evidence that chemtrails exist or that cloud seeding is part of the supposed conspiracy.

3. No government would actively harm their own citizens, or allow another government to do so.

4. ...There is simply no reason for it.

1. Cloudseeding = spraying stuff out of planes, chemtrailing = spraying stuff out of planes.

2. See 1.

3. What is a civil war then?

4. ... That you are aware of.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doug1029

• Little Fish

• oly

• lp21why

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe to create a detterent against unrest, but there is no reason to do it covertly and en masse as oly is implying. There is simply no reason for it.

I see you are from Norwich - ouch the irony!

were you aware that the UK government sprayed Norwich citizens in a biological test?

http://www.nr23.net/govt/spray.htm

the issue was raised by MP Norman Baker in parliament and the Guardian reported it. people died.

The international agreement was against the harmful use of geoengineering and weather modication; the agreement is in the public domain and the whole document is available. If you don't believe me read this Link

What the UN ban on geoengineering really means*

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn19660-what-the-un-ban-on-geoengineering-really-means.html

No government would actively harm their own citizens, or allow another government to do so. There is simply no reason for it.

'CIA experiment' sends French village mad*

http://www.news.com.au/world/cia-experiment-sends-french-village-mad/story-e6frfkyi-1225839838456

But dont actually know if this is true.

* - Edit

Edited by BFB

• 2 weeks later...

Global warming is so real, in fact it explains the chemtrails sighted across the country in recent years and some concerns on those anti-warming chemtrails in the skies above us could make alot of us sick. My local NBC affiliate (KMIR) had a news report last week about Chemtrails and its connection with the government's efforts to slow down global warming through manmade weather modification. This is serious, because no government official wants to admit to the public about chemtrails and what composed them does harm us more than good.

Edited by Makoto Jupiter