Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alienated Being's Tarot card readings thread

Alienated Being

Is there any feedback that you'd like to give me with regard to the reading? I appreciate feedback from all of my victims volunteers. :)

Sure!

Past - Could be a few things but if its what I'm thinking, its taken a back seat. I do plan on working on it again.

Present - I'm a little confused... I can see what it is though.

Future - I love looking into other opportunities. So that doesn't surprise me about pursuing other things.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alienated Being

• Clemmie

• Nadia B.

• catalyst of change

Hi,

I would love a reading too please. I'll pm you my name but I'm happy for you to post the reading on here. Thankyou.

Here is the reading that you have requested of me, Tia. :)

PAST

FIVE OF SWORDS

The Five of Swords represents a sense of losing sight of what is right and wrong. It also suggests an overwhelming sense of self worth. Were you somewhat selfish, in the past, Tia? This cards suggests a sense of selfishness and greed, as well as open dishonor and discord.

PRESENT

Nine of Swords

The Nine of Swords represents guilt, worry and anxiety. Something is telling me that you are very, very worried about something presently. Perhaps the worry has some relevance to the past?

FUTURE

Queen of Cups

Queen of Cups represents a being of tenderheartedness, care, intuition, spirituality and love. All of the current stresses, worries and negativity will disappear and you will become a lot more caring.

Tell me how I did. :)

Here is the reading that you have requested of me, Tia. :)

PAST

FIVE OF SWORDS

The Five of Swords represents a sense of losing sight of what is right and wrong. It also suggests an overwhelming sense of self worth. Were you somewhat selfish, in the past, Tia? This cards suggests a sense of selfishness and greed, as well as open dishonor and discord.

PRESENT

Nine of Swords

The Nine of Swords represents guilt, worry and anxiety. Something is telling me that you are very, very worried about something presently. Perhaps the worry has some relevance to the past?

FUTURE

Queen of Cups

Queen of Cups represents a being of tenderheartedness, care, intuition, spirituality and love. All of the current stresses, worries and negativity will disappear and you will become a lot more caring.

Tell me how I did. :)

Ok, firstly thanks for the reading

The past: I'm still confused over right and wrong but the rest isn't about me at all I'd put it down to the 2 b******* and what they did to me as a child it fits them.

Present: Yes I'm currently waiting to get into a victims lawlink program and besides that all the other things you said about guilt , anxiety and worry yes that's my life in a barrel at the moment.

Future: That is the true me as only those really close to me know. Once I get through this period and boy I hope it ends soon things should resort back to me being there.

once again Thankyou.

Tia, I am truly sorry to hear about your past. Things will get better, I am certain. These events which have seemingly induced these feelings of fear, anxiety and worry will definitely render you as being a more spiritually and caring person in the future. Do not let these events of the past define your future. Things WILL get better. Take care. :)

Also, remember... they will surely get what is coming to them. I can assure you.

Edited by Alienated Being

Sure, I just have some things to take care of, but I will definitely be online a little later. Take care!

Sure, I just have some things to take care of, but I will definitely be online a little later. Take care!

just pm'd you some details.

thanks in advance!

Can I have a reading please? :) My names Kirsty

and me!

Tia, I am truly sorry to hear about your past. Things will get better, I am certain. These events which have seemingly induced these feelings of fear, anxiety and worry will definitely render you as being a more spiritually and caring person in the future. Do not let these events of the past define your future. Things WILL get better. Take care. :)

Also, remember... they will surely get what is coming to them. I can assure you.

Thanks I hope they do, because I don't think I'm the only one they messed with, I'm sure one did the same things to his younger brother who just happened to die in a car accident at 18 on a pretty straight road. He came to me as he was dying except I didn't really know what was happening until the next morning when we found out.I was hearing what was going on at the scene as help arrived and stuff and then I just knew something bad had happened I felt so sick and then it was confirmed.

I would love a tarot reading! Ill pm u my name!!

Thanks.

This one is for you...

PAST

Six of Cups - reversed

The Six of Cups reversed suggests an inability to forgive. Did you have trouble forgiving in your past? Did you hang on to negative thoughts with regards to those who did you wrong? This card suggests just that. Or, perhaps you are having a hard time forgiving somebody who did you wrong in the past, and simply do not feel that you have the strength to do so at this point in time.

PRESENT

Queen of Swords - reversed

In the PRESENT, I received this card in the reversed position which indicates deceit. Are you currently involved in a situation surrounding deceit or simply a lack of trust regarding somebody? This card signifies that it is a rather prominent feeling.

FUTURE

Eight of Pentacles

The Eight of Pentacles depicts a man sitting down at a work bench, busy at work with etching a pentagram into the pentacles. This is symbolic for hard working. That, to me, indicates that your future will have a lot of hard work and attention to detail involved in it. You will be a lot more careful regarding who you trust in the future.

I find it rather interesting how all three of these cards correlate almost directly with one another. Hm.

Thank you so much for allowing me to read you. :)

You can do mine if you like OP.

My first name is Josh.

Lol Dot. I was going to do the same thing.

Can I have a Tarot card reading too, please. Will p.m. the necisary info.

Here is your read... :)

PAST

The Chariot

In the past, it would seem that you had a knack for always wanting to be in first. Losing was never an option for you in the past, as you were a very dominant and victory seeking individual.

Present

Ace of Cups

At this point in time (FUTURE) you are establishing your emotional strong hold. You are becoming very emotionally intuitive, or already ARE very emotionally intuitive.

FUTURE

Five of Cups

The Five of Cups depicts a rather depressed figure bearing a black cloak. This symbolizes loss, and regret. You spend a lot of time reflecting on what you have done (negatively) in the past, and therefore have a hard time moving forward.

Please, let me know how I did. :)

Hi

I have just joined this site today after reading it for a couple of weeks. I saw your thread on tarot readings and wondered if you had time if you could do one for me? It has been a few years since I last had one done. My first name is Sarah-Jayne.

Many thanks

Here is your read... :)

PAST

The Chariot

In the past, it would seem that you had a knack for always wanting to be in first. Losing was never an option for you in the past, as you were a very dominant and victory seeking individual.

Present

Ace of Cups

At this point in time (FUTURE) you are establishing your emotional strong hold. You are becoming very emotionally intuitive, or already ARE very emotionally intuitive.

FUTURE

Five of Cups

The Five of Cups depicts a rather depressed figure bearing a black cloak. This symbolizes loss, and regret. You spend a lot of time reflecting on what you have done (negatively) in the past, and therefore have a hard time moving forward.

Please, let me know how I did. :)

I enjoyed the reading, and my present is very spot on. However I think my past and future cards have been mucked up. The days are definitely more positive for me now.

Gulp, I forgot to write, "please..."

Please forgive...

Don't let it happen again. ;) Haha.

You folks may be asking yourselves why I have not given any Tarot reading for today. The reason for that is simple; it is draining my energy as I have been doing it too much. I hope you understand, and if you request a reading, I will definitely get back to you within the next two days or so. I just need to get my mind off of it for a while. Thanks. Blessings. :)

I was reading your post and my finger kept edging towards the banhammer button. Luckily I read your entire post :P

LMAO! A bit eager, are we? :lol:

Okay Alien, I'd love a reading, as well. I have to tell you I've had a few tarot readings that were sooooo very wrong that I just had to wonder who the person(s) was actually talking to. :lol: Not that I'm a huge skeptic or anything, but I don't have much faith in tarot. Perhaps you can prove me wrong. :D Either way, these things can be fun, so unless I've just insulted you, I'm game. :rofl:

So, my first name is Samantha, and you can put it all down here. Please and thank you. ^_^

NOTE: Of course if you come across something really really embarassing... feel free to pm me. :ph34r: Or not. It all makes like a little less dull hehe.

AB, take yer time and rest up before reading me, it'll give me some time to get better jokes!

Nadia B. I've had tarot readings and other kinds and all but one were spot on. I'm familiar with "cold reads" by charlatans, and they are out there, the one that was waaayyy off, frankly was a charlatan and not happy about being there. But before this week, I hadn't had a reading in 15 years, the last one was amazing, she nailed things that NO one could know about, right down to the physical description of a deceased person AND my special nickname for her, and her nick for me. NO hazy guessing or "shots in the dark." She was so upset about the reading that she kept turning her little timer back, and when I HAD to go (I was with 6 other people) she was very firm about my coming back, for free, "there is SO much that will happen, you need to be prepared for it!" I didn't go back, unfortunately, for several, private reasons.

SO, I am a believer.

Hatch is very good, as well, in the other thread.

Edited by Clemmie

AB, take yer time and rest up before reading me, it'll give me some time to get better jokes!

Nadia B. I've had tarot readings and other kinds and all but one were spot on. I'm familiar with "cold reads" by charlatans, and they are out there, the one that was waaayyy off, frankly was a charlatan and not happy about being there. But before this week, I hadn't had a reading in 15 years, the last one was amazing, she nailed things that NO one could know about, right down to the physical description of a deceased person AND my special nickname for her, and her nick for me. NO hazy guessing or "shots in the dark." She was so upset about the reading that she kept turning her little timer back, and when I HAD to go (I was with 6 other people) she was very firm about my coming back, for free, "there is SO much that will happen, you need to be prepared for it!" I didn't go back, unfortunately, for several, private reasons.

SO, I am a believer.

Hatch is very good, as well, in the other thread.

Unfortunately, the people that have given me tarot readings should at LEAST brush up on their cold reading skills. :lol: I'm not talking about anyone on here. I've actually never had a tarot reading here before. Can't wait to see. :D

All-right, this reading is for Marcus (nightwalker).

The Queen of Cups represents that, in the past (or perhaps, the immediate past), you were a very caring, spiritual, loving person. It also suggests that you had a past where you were very intuitive.

The Two of Pentacles is a balance card. It is in the PRESENT slot, and it indicates that currently, you are trying to essentially balance things out. Perhaps this pertains to the past, wherein you were very emotionally and spiritually inclined? Or, perhaps it has to do with relationship issues, work issues or school issues. Overall, this feeling appears to be rather prominent in the present.

The Seven of Wands indicates that you are going to be very aggressive and defensive against something in the future. You will be demonstrating a very strong character in the future (or, perhaps the near future). :)

Thank you for allowing me to read for you.