Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alienated Being's Tarot card readings thread

Alienated Being

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alienated Being

• Clemmie

• Nadia B.

• catalyst of change

OK, I promised a better joke. I adore parrots, my nick is from my first cockatoo. I collect parrot jokes, both clean and, um, risque'. Not too many jokes that are for G audiences that are really funny, but my favorite is PG.

An old man was sitting on a park bench, feeding the pigeons. Pretty soon, a young man, about 20, sat down next to him, waiting for someone or something. The young man was dressed in tied dyed clothes, very colorful, and had a remarkable hair cut: his head was shaved except for a 7 inch brush of hair, from his forehead to the back of his neck. It stood straight up, and was dyed in many bright colors. The old man couldn't help but stare.

Finally, the young man got tired of the older man's staring and said, "Hey, Old Man, didn't you ever do anything wild and crazy when you were young?" The old man stared a bit more, and finally said, "Yup, I was in the Navy, and about 20 years or so ago, I was in a bar, in the Philippines. Met a woman and her parrot. Took her home and we all had a VERY good time, all night long."

The young man said, "so what?"

"Well," the old guy drawled, "I was kinda wonderin'...if you were my son."

All-right, this reading is for Marcus (nightwalker).

The Queen of Cups represents that, in the past (or perhaps, the immediate past), you were a very caring, spiritual, loving person. It also suggests that you had a past where you were very intuitive.

The Two of Pentacles is a balance card. It is in the PRESENT slot, and it indicates that currently, you are trying to essentially balance things out. Perhaps this pertains to the past, wherein you were very emotionally and spiritually inclined? Or, perhaps it has to do with relationship issues, work issues or school issues. Overall, this feeling appears to be rather prominent in the present.

The Seven of Wands indicates that you are going to be very aggressive and defensive against something in the future. You will be demonstrating a very strong character in the future (or, perhaps the near future). :)

Thank you for allowing me to read for you.

Thankyou very much alienated being. I dearly appreciate your time and effort. Your reading in my past is quite and right and it also pertains to my present. As for balancing myself out, I'm going through a phase where I'm developing my light body and my kundalini is awakening. I'm also trying to balance out my social life, love life, school life, life in the spiritual (which is my main focus), etc. Time is limited in the day with school so I'm working on this. And as for the "Seven of Wands" it may relate to a lot of things. For one, I am a spiritual teacher to many though my body is only 16 years old. I teach all sort of things but for the greater good of humanity and ascension. I am a light worker, light warrior, nature worker, angelic "starseed" as they call us, etc. I don't like labels but they help apply myself to your read. I also have a "coven" that fights for the greater good of humanity and we work with higher ups, angels, and such. I'm sure it will play a great role in the future. What role exactly, I cannot say. I'd like to thankyou for your time once more. Peace and blessings to you.

I would like a reading too please. I will PM you my name.

Hey there. This is your reading.

PAST

Seven of Cups

Your past is being represented by the Seven of Cups card, which symbolizes wishful thinking, indulgence and having a sense of many options. Perhaps this indicates that you didn't know what you wanted out of life. This card can also represent the immediate past, so perhaps you are in a situation at this point in time where fantasies are rather prominent in your thoughts, or maybe you were confused about what decisions you had to make.

PRESENT

Two of Wands

The Two of Wands represents the present, which indicates originality, power and boldness. You have essentially taken charge of your life and your decisions and do what you feel that you need to despite what people think. You have power in your life at this point.

FUTURE

Six of Pentacles - reversed

In the future, it seems that a situation will arise that will leave you feeling cheated and used. This could be in terms of finances, a friendship, or even an intimate relationship. Be careful and stay on guard. Remember that.

Thank you. :)

Are you still there AB?

Are you still there AB?

Hope so, I asked for a reading on the 27th March and still waiting for a reading, would really like one :)

Yeah, mine was back a couple of pages, lol. I think perhaps his real life just has intruded for a bit. :yes: I hope that's all it is anyway.

Ugh... you have no idea. Hitting some very bumpy areas with my relationship, and it's taking a toll on me mentally and physically.

Ugh... you have no idea. Hitting some very bumpy areas with my relationship, and it's taking a toll on me mentally and physically.

I'll be sending you my love and blessings. Peace to you and thanks again for the read. I appreciate it.

Yeah, your life always comes first. If you need anything, just shout. We're all here for ya, even if you don't wanna hear what we have to say. :lol: *hugs*

I'd love a tarot reading. I think tarot is a very interesting field. Thanks for your time in advance ! My first name is Karen. Have an awesome day !

Hey Alienated! I'll gladly take a reading - spread doesn't matter. No specific questions. Oh and the first name is Candice.

Thanks!