Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Syrian people Support Their President

Knight Of Shadows

i think Knights one of those spoilt middle class brats of the ruling elite a la Uday Hussein..

that's why he's so out of touch with the common man in syria.

hmmmmm...you know what we need to counter his bs?

another syrian.

Your intimate knowledge of the "common man in Syria" does you great credit Dekker87. It's good to see someone actually doing primary research, travelling to Damascus, interviewing people on the street, and generally getting a first-hand impression of the feelings of the "common Syrian", as you obviously have done in order to seriously write that sentence. You put the rest of us armchair-sitters to shame.

How WAS the flight, by the way ? :P

Your comment about "another Syrian" is interesting: you are suggesting that UM has the "wrong sort of Syrian" ?

A bit like autocrats and dictators grumble about having the "wrong sort of people" when protests occur ? :D

are those marchers goin to be syrians??

or iranians and hezbollah?

i have friends in Leb. who have just responded to my queries about hezbollah involvement and told me many hezbollah have gone 'missing' from local areas today....

now why would that be?

hmmm..

Missing Hezbollah, huh ? Have you not considered that this could be tentative confirmation of KoS's assertion regarding foreign involvement in provoking some of the recent protests into violence ?

meow purr :)

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Knight Of Shadows

• MichaelW

• Corp

• dekker87

KOS ..more truth against your lies coming

Your intimate knowledge of the "common man in Syria" does you great credit Dekker87. It's good to see someone actually doing primary research, travelling to Damascus, interviewing people on the street, and generally getting a first-hand impression of the feelings of the "common Syrian", as you obviously have done in order to seriously write that sentence. You put the rest of us armchair-sitters to shame.

How WAS the flight, by the way ?

10's of 1000's of people have been marching across syria in protests at the autocratic government.

do you not have any news channels in nottingham? if so try switching them on once in a while.

Your comment about "another Syrian" is interesting: you are suggesting that UM has the "wrong sort of Syrian" ?

A bit like autocrats and dictators grumble about having the "wrong sort of people" when protests occur

your sixth-form-esque arguments are baseless. Knight is clearly lying about all sorts of things. it's not about the wrong sort of syrian...it's about someone who tells the truth.

did you believe comical ali's pronouncements during our battering of the Baathists in iraq? after all you weren't there...the western media clearly lie about everything and comical ali was an iraqi in baghdad....ergo he MUST have been telling the truth...following your logic of course.

Missing Hezbollah, huh ? Have you not considered that this could be tentative confirmation of KoS's assertion regarding foreign involvement in provoking some of the recent protests into violence ?

perhaps...he did blame Islamists...tho he also said they were Iraqis...

KOS if you continue to support blatant lies by your in-effective Govt spokespeople yr as equally responsible for these massacres ..& the more you & they lie the sooner the UN will act to destroy yr despotic controlling forces

soon we will all see more & compelling evidence that shall be before the UN

people infront of jazera news showing anger against the lies by other media

more soon ;)

people infront of jazera news showing anger against the lies by other media

more soon ;)

i can't see any of these links as i'm at work and banned here (note the intellectual honesty there assad fans)....

what does that prove tho? that the baathists are angry at other news agencies for printing the truth?

march of support for the syrian president

as organised and marshalled by the Baath Party of Syria.

as organised and marshalled by the Baath Party of Syria.

yes exactly as in Libya by Gaddafi ..Gun to their heads and worse if they refuse to become human shields ...Oh God how many times have we seen this & how many of those in the mix will yelp the opposite ???

Its truly stupid ..let the peoples voices be heard and goodbye Syria's despotic rule ..HELLO & welcome freedom Syria

hahaha ...

a fact remain hard in the face of everything

Syrians and I as one of them support our president

like it or not :D

you can pick to like or not to your president

can't tell syrians who they like and who they don't :lol:

more marches of support to come soon

yes exactly as in Libya by Gaddafi ..Gun to their heads and worse if they refuse to become human shields ...Oh God how many times have we seen this & how many of those in the mix will yelp the opposite ???

Its truly stupid ..let the peoples voices be heard and goodbye Syria's despotic rule ..HELLO & welcome freedom Syria

it's only a matter of time now...

hahaha ...

a fact remain hard in the face of everything

Syrians and I as one of them support our president

like it or not :D

you can pick to like or not to your president

can't tell syrians who they like and who they don't :lol:

more marches of support to come soon

heres more

there are 2000 times more protesters than the few 'gun to their head' government slaves in your videos KOS you must be one of the 1% government tools ?

Syrian Government just resigned.

Typical ..they could never keep up their lies, not with videos and testimony from REAL Syrian citizens

Typical ..they could never keep up their lies, not with videos and testimony from REAL Syrian citizens

a stalling tactic by assad.

tryin to fool the people into thinking this means real change.

cue KoS posting about how assad is wise and wonderful and how he fully agrees with this move which is the best for the people of syria....in marked contrast to everything else he has said.

a stalling tactic by assad.

tryin to fool the people into thinking this means real change.

cue KoS posting about how assad is wise and wonderful and how he fully agrees with this move which is the best for the people of syria....in marked contrast to everything else he has said.

So true and giving that its proven by video evidence & satellites everything coming from the Syrian Government are blatant lies ..who knows what BS he shall/or shall be forced to cover up may come next

troll found him self another troll to troll around with :D

what's the matter ? am spoiling your little lies game ? :P

or am telling something you really don't want people to know ?

am just messanger of truth

my job as syrian to give the situation in my country

to people who watched western news for so long

:D

So why do you think did your government resign? Since Mohammed Naji Otri had been the prime minister for about 8 years, there should be a unique reason for that.

So why do you think did your government resign? Since Mohammed Naji Otri had been the prime minister for about 8 years, there should be a unique reason for that.

he's incapable of criticising anything to do with the baath party.

in all fairness his posts are probably monitored so he probably has to be a little careful.

it's a good job i'm not admin. else i'd be vert tempted to tweak his posts a little to see what would happen if he were to be critical of assad. :lol:

troll around dekker .. the more it makes you annoyed

the more we'd want to support our president

:P

FLOMBIE it's part of the reform and to end the corruptions

it's so funny some one sitting on tv wanna tell me what's going on streets

:D

Part of what reform? So the current government had been corrupt and in power for 8 years? That's pretty long!

By the way, is Al Jazeera western media for you? If not, how can you explain they tell the same "lies" we are told?

And also, do you believe all western media are willingly working together, e.g. German and US news?

Edited by FLOMBIE

Part of what reform? So the current government had been corrupt and in power for 8 years? That's pretty long!

and totally contrary to what KoS has been saying up til now....up til now there was no corruption and all was rosy in the baathist paradise of Syria.

Knight - do you still maintain you have total freedom of speech and assembly?

for the record eh...just in case, ya know, assad decides to give you some more and you then say that it was always needed.

By the way, is Al Jazeera western media for you? If not, how can you explain they tell the same "lies" we are told?

And also, do you believe all western media are willingly working together, e.g. German and US news?

re: KoS attitude towards the media:

My link

in short he believes that ALL media other than SANA - the baathist controlled state media in Syria - are all involved in some conspiracy to create a picture of the revolution to the outside world.

:wacko:

Syrians marches in huge numbers to damascus and show

support for their president in Huge massive number

which kinda of shut up the rest of the media runing lies

here's few peeks by pictures .. enjoy

241928283.jpg

guess they went out with gun on their head like few says :w00t:

how about those :D wow takes alot of guns to force these people

guess some people will say it's lie and insist on being in denial

that we love our president

ahh people never learn :tu:

leave you with more pictures of this amazing march of support

300880821.jpg

196729520.jpg

485848469.jpg

653354263.jpg

Action speaks louder than words and reports ;)