Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

giant snake eats man

cyberbud2000

this picture was taken in 1995 when police shot this snake while eating this guy in malaysia. The giant python measured 6.65 metre in length

post-54-1092644370.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alis

• ames2787

• Barnacle Battlefront

• BurnSide

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cool.gif WOW! i gotta get me one of those wink2.gifcool.gif

Damn!

I'm gonna get some Spooky Nightmares Now! crying.gif

A SNAKE- A SNAKE!!!!

How bizarre, but I'm sure theres nothing to worry about as I'm sure most of the people don't live in the vicinity of man eating snakes.... thank goodness original.gif

I hear that people taste of chicken. No, I'm kidding. That's horrible to see a person being eaten by an animal such as that. You gotta figure he's pretty slow, not to be able to get away right? I mean I can see you getting attacked by a fast animal, but a large snake, I dunno, seems questionable to me.

Well maybe it's another one of those fetish things - maybe he wanted to be eaten!!! Who knows,

I saw a program on channel 4 once about the man who advertised on the internet for someone to come round to his house and eat him alive.....

I'll try and find the story for you all...

Ames original.gif

Looks HORRIBLY fake. Look at the CROPPING on the right, i's obviously a cut and paste job, and then brightened to make the lines blurred so you can't see what a bad job it is.

Sadly, this doesn't happen. Ever. I say sadly, because there's alot of people i'd like to scare with a pet anaconda.

I love snopes.

All hail snopes, the mastah debunkah!

Snopes rawks. I love it.

But there was something else just like this one before too, although if I remember correctly it was supposed to be pictures of the human inside the snake. hahaha laugh.gif

cool.gif i think the possibilty of a snake eating a person is entirely possible. it depends on the size of the person really cool.gif

I just remembered, I used to have horrible reoccuring nightmares where that would happen, except i'd live throught the swolloing and feel myself slowingly being digested.

err...guys....unfortunately, that picture is real

I forgot where it occured, but it's here in malaysia. That snake is huge, but the mystery is that how was that guy actually got caught up with the snake. Snakes will always try to avoid human contact.

This happened like 10 years ago, when I was still in school. It was believed it has got something to do spiritually, as it is not normal for a full grown man to be eaten alive like that.

by the way , he is dead, and his relative ask not to post too much picture of him on the net.

The area of which it occurred was known to have large snakes. Back in the collonial days, there was a report of a snake with a body as big as a coconut tree, and head as large as a horse. British soldiers took 3 grenades to kill it.

I think if the person wanted to be eaten maybe it stood in the way of the snake tee hee, maybe they had some sort of fantasy to be eaten by the snake... ah who knows?

It is not fake...!! It a true story...happened in Johore,Malaysia.

The poor Chineseman who is inside the mouth of the snake is a rubber tapper.

I still remmember the story-and i think it's bout 10 years ago.

I cant find the spesific link...but if you need more information bout the picture please contact the owner of this Utusan Malaysia's newspaper...

Click here-UTUSAN MALAYSIA

thumbsup.gif

my mum has a friend who was staying in the jungles of south america, and apparently an anaconda was waiting in a tree, fell on a friend of my mum's friend, and started eating him head first. luckily, so ive been told, the other men at the scene, pulled the guy out of the snakes mouth, and he survived thankfully. anacondas are meant to hang in trees, without anyone aware, they then drop from the tree, landing on their intended victim. this is what ive heard about them anyway.

Hmmm looks Kinky.

mad.gif Bad Vampie. mad.gif I whap you with a rolled up newspaper.

Oh well, poor soul. At least he went out in style. Not really on your list of horrible ways to die: trip knock yourself out and then slowly get eating by a huge snake, that happened to be wiggling past. Then again, you never know what sort of pet your neighbour has! Sleep tight...

I don't know why it would surprise anyone that a snake of the appropriate size would be able to subdue a human. Snakes eat things that are far faster than us after all. That's why we have the term "Ambush Predator."

my mum has a friend who was staying in the jungles of south america, and apparently an anaconda was waiting in a tree, fell on a friend of my mum's friend, and started eating him head first. luckily, so ive been told, the other men at the scene, pulled the guy out of the snakes mouth, and he survived thankfully. anacondas are meant to hang in trees, without anyone aware, they then drop from the tree, landing on their intended victim. this is what ive heard about them anyway.

Then it must have been a young anaconda, full grown ones are too heavy to be hanging aroung in trees. Anacondas are also mainly land and water reptiles. They need the water to help support their heavy body mass. Some of these massive monsters can eat Caimen, Capibaras and in some caces small children. crying.gif

Some species of Boas and Pythons are known to dwell in trees, and drop on unsuspecting prey.

I dont know of any caces of a snake eating a fully grown human, (humans shoulders are too wide.) Though I dont think I would want to test this theory.