Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Family capture ghost on home video

Still Waters

I think he meant relevant, and I think he's referring to your ability to really say nothing with a lot of words. Well done.

yeah sorry, stupid auto-spell check addon for fox fire changed it on me when i hit submit lol

OK Guys, now I have lived for 5 years in a house that was haunted, by an old lady. She was quite harmless, but a bit naughty in the things that she did. If something moved it lifted clear of the ground, it did not need dragging ! Amazing what you can do with a bit of colourless nylon fishing line !

OK Guys, now I have lived for 5 years in a house that was haunted, by an old lady. She was quite harmless, but a bit naughty in the things that she did. If something moved it lifted clear of the ground, it did not need dragging ! Amazing what you can do with a bit of colourless nylon fishing line !

OMG, that's incredible that you have the exact same kind of ghostly activity in your house! Are you going to try and get a better home too? SRSLY, nicely done debunking video.

Listening to this video with earphones on and the volume cranked up you can cleary hear that someone is using a fishing reel device or something similar. The snapping line in the end of the video is hilarious and gives it all away. I wonder why they did not simply shot this without sound or simply removed the sound from the clip. Are they that dumb ? I mean the sound in this footage gives it all away and makes this footage way to easy to debunk. You would think that a news paper checks these kind of things before posting a story like this in their paper and on their web sit. Oh Yeah... last but not least, the 'ghostly' cough in this video makes this one the worst fake I have ever seen. :yes:

Edited by thedutchiedutch

My feeling is this, It's the son. Why would i think of this? It's a youtube thing. I wouldn't be surprised that the mother just took it to the next level of drama.

Three. Takes 3 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop.

Former Most Haunted psychic Derek Acorah has been called in to banish the spirit.

He performed a "cleansing" and said it is the spirit of a man named Jim who died around 1900.

And the cleansing appears to have worked. Miss Manning describes her home as feeling like a different place and has even withdrawn her application to move from the home.

However, Derek claims, at the same time, that the "spirit" is a poltergeist, but most researchers will tell you that poltergeists are merely caused by psychic energy emanating from a particular person, known as a focus, usually a child or teenager, and are not spirits of dead people.

It does seem that the family have been plagued by a poltergeist. In fact, it has all the hallmarks of a typical poltergeist infestation - lights flashing on and off; cutlery being flung from kitchen drawers; objects being thrown around; window blinds moving up and down; chairs sliding across the floor.

I'm reading about the South Shields poltergeist, which plagued a young family (a man, his girlfriend and her, but not his, young son) at their South Shields home near Newcastle in 2006, and that seemed keen on moving chairs about, sometimes in a comical way. The book was written by the two paranormal investigators who investigated the case and experienced some of the occurences, and all the family members have been given pseudonyms as they do not want publicity. The man was given the name "Mark" in the book and, when Mark, his girlfriend ("Marianne"), and the two researchers were gathered round the kitchen table one evening Mark went to sit down on a chair. As he was bending down to sit on the kitchen chair, the chair quickly and unexpectedly moved to the right, and then to the left back to its original position, very quickly, almost causing Mark to fall to the floor.

In that case, the most activity seemed to occur in the child's bedroom. And in this case in Coventry, the most activity also took place in a child's bedroom, including the chair sliding across the floor.

Miss Manning also claimed that she was a skeptic when the strange occurences started, but even she now can't explain the weird things occurred at that home.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371477/TV-ghostbuster-Derek-Acorah-banishes-poltergeist-terrorising-family-home.html

Edited by Blackwhite

Former Most Haunted psychic Derek Acorah has been called in to banish the spirit.

:w00t::no:

He performed a "cleansing" and said it is the spirit of a man named Jim who died around 1900.

And the cleansing appears to have worked. Miss Manning describes her home as feeling like a different place and has even withdrawn her application to move from the home.

However, Derek claims, at the same time, that the "spirit" is a poltergeist, but most researchers will tell you that poltergeists are merely caused by psychic energy emanating from a particular person, known as a focus, usually a child or teenager, and are not spirits of dead people.

It does seem that the family have been plagued by a poltergeist. In fact, it has all the hallmarks of a typical poltergeist infestation - lights flashing on and off; cutlery being flung from kitchen drawers; objects being thrown around; window blinds moving up and down; chairs sliding across the floor.

I'm reading about the South Shields poltergeist, which plagued a young family (a man, his girlfriend and her, but not his, young son) at their South Shields home near Newcastle in 2006, and that seemed keen on moving chairs about, sometimes in a comical way. The book was written by the two paranormal investigators who investigated the case and experienced some of the occurences, and all the family members have been given pseudonyms as they do not want publicity. The man was given the name "Mark" in the book and, when Mark, his girlfriend ("Marianne"), and the two researchers were gathered round the kitchen table one evening Mark went to sit down on a chair. As he was bending down to sit on the kitchen chair, the chair quickly and unexpectedly moved to the right, and then to the left back to its original position, very quickly, almost causing Mark to fall to the floor.

Miss Manning also claimed that she was a skeptic when the strange occurences started, but even she now can't explain the weird things occurred at that home.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371477/TV-ghostbuster-Derek-Acorah-banishes-poltergeist-terrorising-family-home.html

Thats a little sad.

I think he meant relevant, and I think he's referring to your ability to really say nothing with a lot of words. Well done.

It is all nothing, I shall assume you mean that mine was especially nothing;)

peace.

In that case, the most activity seemed to occur in the child's bedroom. And in this case in Coventry, the most activity also took place in a child's bedroom, including the chair sliding across the floor.

http://www.dailymail...amily-home.html

All the Halmarks?....

More reportings of things being moved , thrown ,slammed , etc....And not one shred of evidence to support any of the claims....

It makes no sense at all to me that " Poltergeists " are even considered real....So many of the reports and claims would be a "ghost hunters" dream ......The evidence would be very hard , and impossible to ignore by the main stream media and skeptics , and Science.......Where is it?

Because of the same direction that the door and chair move, and how the chair seemed to be lead by the back leg, I and thinking this is possibly faked with string.

All the Halmarks?....

More reportings of things being moved , thrown ,slammed , etc....And not one shred of evidence to support any of the claims....

It makes no sense at all to me that " Poltergeists " are even considered real....So many of the reports and claims would be a "ghost hunters" dream ......The evidence would be very hard , and impossible to ignore by the main stream media and skeptics , and Science.......Where is it?

Exactly.. Ghost Hunters goes all around the globe and sometimes walk away empty from a haunted sight.

Yet YouTube is full of poltergiest, ghost etc..

Yeah, Let's see this well documented on Discovery channel or something.

But we know that's never gonna happen.

Exactly.. Ghost Hunters goes all around the globe and sometimes walk away empty from a haunted sight.

Yet YouTube is full of poltergiest, ghost etc..

Yeah, Let's see this well documented on Discovery channel or something.

But we know that's never gonna happen.

I must have mis-understood....

I will say Ghost Hunters are a very bad example though....They used to be " empty handed " , not anymore , and after seeing their fakery caught , I lost any respect I had for the show....

I so want my own show....

25gyum9.jpg

HAHA,.... I love it. Nice Job. Wahoooooooooo,...eeeeeeeeeeee Let's go fishing!!!!!

I must have mis-understood....

I will say Ghost Hunters are a very bad example though....They used to be " empty handed " , not anymore , and after seeing their fakery caught , I lost any respect I had for the show....

I so want my own show....

Yes, Ghost Hunters used to have some respect from me but, as you pointed out (bolded above) they became corporatised and jack arses! I used to enjoy when an entire episode was debunking and Jason would say "There isn't anything here!" Even when the client was adamant about their property being "haunted." Sakari, like I said somewhere else on the forums, we seriously should get a show to the networks about testing the validity of all these Paranormal Shows. It'd be a blast and we'd have many many seasons of great TV. :hmm:

Ghost Hunters - - Another one bites the dust (Ghost Show that is lol) <_<

Yes, Ghost Hunters used to have some respect from me but, as you pointed out (bolded above) they became corporatised and jack arses! I used to enjoy when an entire episode was debunking and Jason would say "There isn't anything here!" Even when the client was adamant about their property being "haunted." Sakari, like I said somewhere else on the forums, we seriously should get a show to the networks about testing the validity of all these Paranormal Shows. It'd be a blast and we'd have many many seasons of great TV. :hmm:

Ghost Hunters - - Another one bites the dust (Ghost Show that is lol) <_<

Where do we start :)

Could you imagine the things a lot of us " skeptics " here could do and accomplish?....Especially with all of that equipment?.....

I often wonder , and I am sure that people from those shows frequent here......Last nights " fact or faked " did a segment on the UFO triangle ( the one that was the Golden Knights Team , and debunked right here ).....I was almost yelling at the TV and my wife thought I was nuts..." WHY DON"T THEY JUST CHECK FOR AIR SHOWS FIRST !!!!!! ".......and " THIS IS SOLVED < THEY BETTER POINT OUT THE GOLDEN KNIGHTS!!!!!!" .........

Ok , I give them credit on this one , they did point it out......What was funnier , they had a team do the stunt , and 911 calls came in from all over L.A. , and on the internet , and even when people were told it was Fact or Faked doing a stunt / test , people did not believe that " excuse "......

Anyway , I am ranting now......Let's get a show , I know of at least 7 people on these forums that deserve one......

We have been saying that for months : Sakari should have his own T.V. Show.

Not just me , this entire site has so many good people in each field , I think a hit show could easily be made just by a Producer coming in and reading some of these topics......And Saru should get the credit for making the site....

Maybe a " Unexplained -Mysteries.com - The Paranormal Dream Team of Truth "

We could have years of things to explore just from topics here ( if the people making the claims would agree to it ).....

Anyone have good cameras , money , and access to Public television ? :)