Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO above Oxfordshire in the UK

Saru

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ColoradoParanormal

• Yellow Jacket

• McFakename

• BenDover

I live in a flat in brighton. We are quite high up, so i like to spend time looking out of the window to sea. Anyway, my other window looks out into the city. One night, i saw exactly the same thing in the distance, only this time it made a couple of loops. Me and my wife sat a watched it for about 30 secs, then it vanished.

I was thinking that maybe it could have been some kind of firework. It did look amazing though, with a tale very much like this one.

It moves kind of like one of those remote controlled model planes. I wonder if someone somehow attached fireworks to something remote controlled? Just a guess.

I liked the way it stayed just on top of the trees, never behind...

Lilly, I would agree with you. Almost like two RC craft with sparklers attached. Just a guess as well. One thing that drives me absolutely nuts is how when people are recording something they totally lose frame, point the camera at the ground, get terribly fuzzy shots etc etc. I understand being "excited and having adrenaline." However, if you're recording something you think could be of significance, I would think you'd want to keep it in frame for as long as possible! And with today's technology, having a majorly out of focus shot has to be almost intentionally done.

At one point, you can see two sparkling things, as if they were on the ends of a plane's wings. My guess would be that of the airplane, theory. Either remote controlled, or some stunt pilot. (Most likely, remote control.) The way they fizzled out indicate man made something, or other. ET wouldn't let the craft fizzle, would he/she/it?

ET - Phone Home!! If this is a UFO, you can beam me up Scotty! More like an RC Model with light effects. If aliens were at the controls after a journey of gazillions of light years, they could only have gotten here by pure accident and what where they on? Were they over the limit from breathing our polluted atmosphere? I don't doubt the authenticity of the video. Only what it was that was really being filmed...

Maybe it was just a flying Delorean with an exhaust leak working its way up to 88 miles per hour?

Wow good stuff, if it's some kind of flying toy it's really well done.

I used to fly stunt kits (2 strings), by flying it slowly, or if the film was slowed down, it makes exactly the same sweeping turns: see a vid:

Easy enough to attach a tail with flares, that will explain how it just went out. IMO, its a kite at night!

Maybe it was just a flying Delorean with an exhaust leak working its way up to 88 miles per hour?

haha! :tu:

Seems that while UFOs have been sighted a lot since the 1940s/50s, recently there seems to have been a real SPIKE in sightings around the world.