Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Science of the soul

Saru

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Timothy

• Saru

• Chronii

• Lord Ushwa

this is one of the most important study. we need to establish once and for all if there is really afterlife.

You'll find out, it doesn't even matter if you get your hopes up because if everything just goes black you'll be none the wiser.

Just enjoy the time you're here...

You'll find out, it doesn't even matter if you get your hopes up because if everything just goes black you'll be none the wiser.

Just enjoy the time you're here...

That can be said about everything.

You're basically saying "Stop trying to learn about stuff, just sit back and enjoy life".

Edited by Chronii

I saw this show on the History Chanel. The best part of the show was the beginning. It opened with a very strong argument for reincarnation. Many will scoff yet the doctor who conducted the study feels that his data is statistically significant. He has studied over 400 cases. Great show keep an eye out for it.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't even consider reincarnation to be "life after death". How can we even say that there is life after death if we don't remember our previous life? If the me that is Artaxerxes disappears then for all practical purposes the materialist skeptics are correct, there is no life after death.

• 5 years later...