Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PALESTINE HUNGER STRIKE

Talon

Oh, and one last thing:

Talon quoted me back from Feb...

Well, let me quote him from around the same date.

Judge for yourself what would you think about such a person, after reading this bunch of poisinous lies.

BTW, Talon, I never heard you admitting that what you wrote back then were utter lies.

Someone had to restrain that poison back then.

You seem to be able to remember what other wrote, so I guess you can at least remember your own writtings:

So long as the Irsealis continue to commite their acts of genocide against the Palistinian people, murdering thousands including children to make living space (a concept Hitler made famous) for Isreali settlers, we cannot claim that it is outragous for the Palistinians to defend themselves. The Palistines use bombs, the Isleasis use death camps(a concept Hitler made famous),tanks and missles, both kill military and civilian targets, why should one be condemned a terrorist and not the other simply because his method of killing is less technolgically advanced.

* sigh *..... wacko.gifph34r.gifcrying.gifohmy.gif

Edited by Erikl

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Erikl

• Talon

• alis

• wunarmdscissor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

See Velikovsky, told you laugh.gif

You seem to be able to remember what other wrote, so I guess you can at least remember your own writtings:

So long as the Irsealis continue to commite their acts of genocide against the Palistinian people, murdering thousands including children to make living space (a concept Hitler made famous) for Isreali settlers, we cannot claim that it is outragous for the Palistinians to defend themselves. The Palistines use bombs, the Isleasis use death camps(a concept Hitler made famous),tanks and missles, both kill military and civilian targets, why should one be condemned a terrorist and not the other simply because his method of killing is less technolgically advanced.

And, huh.gif I still hold that whether you hit civilians with missiles / tanks or sucide bombers it's terrorism. You can't condone one and attack the other, that’s hypocrisy, you have to attack both, as I do.

The only thing I do take back is I do admit that that 'thousands' of murdered children, should indeed only be 'hundreds', for this I apologise.

Meaning that I want him to admitt that he was/is wrong, to admitt that my country isn't a Nazi state.

Well I’m afraid that just not going to happen rolleyes.gif And I can assume you will never admit the IDF is using excessive force against civilian targets and killing more of tem that terrorists/ So might as well drop this debate, cause neither of us going to get what we want. sad.gif

Calling Israel a Nazi state is not a legitimate criticism against Israel.

Indeed, it is criticism toward your army and government and your country's current foreign policy, not against Jews.

Let's drop for a second the fact that Israel is a Social-Democratic democracy, and been so since it's establishment - meaning that there is little base here to call it a Nazi state.

But let's look at the equasion of Israel to Nazi Germany specifically to create an irony, meaning you do it because Israel is a Jewish state.

Meaning you specifically chosen to equate Israel to Nazi Germany because of Israel's Jewish charachter - other wised it wouldn't be ironic..

Okay Okay fine if it means that much to you from now on I’ll equate the IDF to Pol-Pot's regime instead, is that better. He didn’t kill anywhere near as many as Hitler, and it has no relation to Semitism.

Do similar policies by other governments bring on the same vehement criticisms? It is Jew-hate when Israel is singled out by the United Nations for human rights abuse while Cuba, Syria, Russia, China, Iran, Zimbabwe, to name just a few, are virtually ignored.

Actually we do hammer these countries for human rights abuses when threads on them appear, the only reason that big debates like this one don’t start is because nobody turns up who denies the abuses are happening and its all the other sides propaganda.

As for the UN, most likely cause you can't condemn Russian and China, since their nuclear super-powers. tongue.gif And the rest cause their third world nations and the UN doesn't expect much better from them (no offence to anyone else). Israel is an industrialised, and as you love pointing out, social democracy. Its behaviour should not have to be linked to the others in any shape or form.

The third "D" is the delegitimization of Israel, the claim that the state has no right to exist. Why not a state for the Jews? They are as entitled as any other peoples in the world. To call them colonialists and segregationists is a flagrant misuse of both words.

Actually the issue is the right for an independent state of Palestine free from Israeli policing to exist, not whether Israel has a right to exist. huh.gif As the rest of us have clearly and often argued, peace wont exist until the Palestinians get their own country and Israel starts treating them with respect and equals.

Anyhow I see this doesn't go anywhere.... *sigh*... too bad....

Indeed, as I’ve already stated, so we should just drop it. grin2.gif

(Although I’m way to stubborn not to have the last word tongue.giflaugh.gifthumbsup.gif )

Edited by Talon S.

Palestinian soldiers go around and kill a lot of innocent people trying to secure a nation for themselves.

Israeli soldiers go around and kill a lot of innocent people trying to defend their nation.

This is the only part of youre post that I do not agree with you. My entire line of defense here is that Israel DO NOT kill lot's of innocent people, although it does kill some, and always by accidant.

Calling terrorists "soldiers" is also simply not true. Terrorists ARE NOT soldiers. And there is a difference between terrorists and so called freedom fighters. Freedom fighters usually target military related-targets, not civilians.

I have to stick with what I said. Of course in my opinion if you kill one innocent, that's a lot. That's a life that was ended before it's time.

I refer to the Palestinians as soldiers because that's what they are. They're not freedom fighters. I don't think there is such a thing. They are soldiers though, if you pick up a weapon and go to fight for your country you're a soldier. Having been a soldier I think I'll play at being the expert to define what a soldier is. In a hundred years from now if the palestinians lose they'll be terrorists if they win they're soldiers but thats the semantics of history.