Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bride of Satan?

s_laurel

Can someone explain to me what bride of satan is exactly?

i saw this video of this girl who is an ex satanist and she used to be high up before...one of the 5th brides for Satan.

What is bride of Satan exactly? Lol...Satan needs a wife?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paracelse

• arenee

• Disembodied Voice

• purplepsyche

Can someone explain to me what bride of satan is exactly?

i saw this video of this girl who is an ex satanist and she used to be high up before...one of the 5th brides for Satan.

What is bride of Satan exactly? Lol...Satan needs a wife?

yeah, why would satan get married?

:hmm:

Dont know, but wouldnt mind finding out (if there is an answer) :unsure:

Sounds like some Coven form of heirarchy

I don't think there is an explanation for every crazy claim out there.

It's just an extreme metaphor for silly girls with 'bad-boy' infatuations. Always ends in tears, no future in it. Do what your mother told you and find a nice boy.

the BRIDE OF SATAN is a woman who writes headings in capital letters :rolleyes:

Edited by Non sequitur

I thought satanism (is that right?! Lol) was an" attention" religion. Like didn't the creator of it say it was pretty much all made up for attention and that they don't actually worship satan? I'm sorry if that is wrong. I do not mean to offend anyone. That was something I heard on tv I believe and was curious as to the validity of it.

You may be thinking of Anton LaVey and what he said of the church of Satan, which he founded.

In the case of CoS, they are atheists. They do not believe in an anthropomorphic deity , the antithesis of God, known as Satan. However, Joy of Satan does. CoS, is not the first Satanic church or organization in the world. It came to pass as a vehicle for exhibitionism so as to make Anton LaVey (aka/ given name, Howard Levey) a means of making a living during the revolutionary 60's era in America. It's focus was on Hedonism and doing everything contrary to what white light faiths consider frightening or impermissible, as long as it's between consenting adults, it's all good.

The Satanic Bible originated in the CoS, however it is a plagiarized work in it's entirety. It was ghost written for Anton LaVey who wasn't even involved in researching it's content. Which was derived from and is a composite of the writings or philosophies espoused by Nietzsche, Ayn Rand and Ragnard Redbeard's Might Is Right.

This being said, Satanism is not a 20th century creation. So called, "real Satanists" don't consider Joy of Satan, or Church of Satan, anymore than carnival like exhibitionist rebellious vehicles for angst ridden teen's and loser adults.

There is a Satanic practice in the world and it is not anything that reveres the antithesis of the Christian's God, who created his own adversary and then put the world's people in the middle so they could struggle to please one or satisfy the other at the peril of their God given and immortal soul. However, that practice does not write books. And it is not to be found on the web.

When you meet a real Satanist, you'll know it.

however it is a plagiarized work in it's entirety. It was ghost written for Anton LaVey

Just wanna point out there is a huge difference between plagiarizing and having something ghost-written for you.

Bride of Satan? Sounds like something made up by a cult or sect or whatever. Like the KKK dudes call themselves wizards and dragons or whatever... they're not actually magic users and flying reptiles. It just sounds bad ass.

Just wanna point out there is a huge difference between plagiarizing and having something ghost-written for you.

No need to point it out to me. I am quite aware there is a difference. However, in the context of my statement regarding The Satanic Bible, it is a Plagiarized work in that it is comprised of the philosophies of the three authors I mentioned. The writings of those three were compiled by a ghost writer and published under the title, The Satanic Bible. For which AL received sole credit as author.

B

You may be thinking of Anton LaVey and what he said of the church of Satan, which he founded.

In the case of CoS, they are atheists. They do not believe in an anthropomorphic deity , the antithesis of God, known as Satan. However, Joy of Satan does. CoS, is not the first Satanic church or organization in the world. It came to pass as a vehicle for exhibitionism so as to make Anton LaVey (aka/ given name, Howard Levey) a means of making a living during the revolutionary 60's era in America. It's focus was on Hedonism and doing everything contrary to what white light faiths consider frightening or impermissible, as long as it's between consenting adults, it's all good.

The Satanic Bible originated in the CoS, however it is a plagiarized work in it's entirety. It was ghost written for Anton LaVey who wasn't even involved in researching it's content. Which was derived from and is a composite of the writings or philosophies espoused by Nietzsche, Ayn Rand and Ragnard Redbeard's Might Is Right.

This being said, Satanism is not a 20th century creation. So called, "real Satanists" don't consider Joy of Satan, or Church of Satan, anymore than carnival like exhibitionist rebellious vehicles for angst ridden teen's and loser adults.

There is a Satanic practice in the world and it is not anything that reveres the antithesis of the Christian's God, who created his own adversary and then put the world's people in the middle so they could struggle to please one or satisfy the other at the peril of their God given and immortal soul. However, that practice does not write books. And it is not to be found on the web.

When you meet a real Satanist, you'll know it.

Thank you for this explanation! If I cannot find any information online or in books, where would I do more research? I don't think I've ever met a real Satanist so I can't ask them....

Wow, was it just me or was she terribly painful to listen to?

yeah, why would satan get married?

:hmm:

Why would he...???? He's already in hell he doesn't need more of it! :devil:

Why would he...???? He's already in hell he doesn't need more of it! :devil:

Maybe it's one of his curses... :devil:

Maybe it's one of his curses... :devil:

I'm as cursed as he is then being married twice at least it wasn't at the same time

I'm as cursed as he is then being married twice at least it wasn't at the same time

At least you weren't dumb enough to go back to the one you divorced first! Always a silver lining Paracelse, always! :tu:

At least you weren't dumb enough to go back to the one you divorced first! Always a silver lining Paracelse, always! :tu:

Do you know the expression going from to pass from Charybde in Scylla (French spelling)? Scylla and Charybdis (English spelling) (I like confusion).. were two bad choices and well so was the marriages ... thus I wonder why an almighty Satan (in which I couldn't possibly believe) would choose 5 wives at the same time it would be like hell multiplied exponentially by each wife

Charlie Sheen's vids are much better

Do you know the expression going from to pass from Charybde in Scylla (French spelling)? Scylla and Charybdis (English spelling) (I like confusion).. were two bad choices and well so was the marriages ... thus I wonder why an almighty Satan (in which I couldn't possibly believe) would choose 5 wives at the same time it would be like hell multiplied exponentially by each wife

I do not know the expression but I'd like to think I'd make a wonderful to the man who marries me. I would hope I wouldn't make their life terrible. :cry: