Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bride of Satan?

s_laurel

I've never in my life heard of a bride of satan until now. Which reminds me. I once found a "Satan for Kids" web site a while back ago but I think they took it down because I can't find it anymore. I've tried to look into Satanism but it's hard to find good sources. But even though I've read some about it I never read anything about the bride of satan until now. Just to be clear, I looked into Satanism because I'm really interested in all the different beliefs out there, not because I was interested in becoming Satanic. People have asked me if I worshiped Satan though because of the pentacle tattoo on my collar bone. LOL. ignorant.... <_<

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paracelse

• arenee

• Disembodied Voice

• purplepsyche

I've never in my life heard of a bride of satan until now. Which reminds me. I once found a "Satan for Kids" web site a while back ago but I think they took it down because I can't find it anymore. I've tried to look into Satanism but it's hard to find good sources. But even though I've read some about it I never read anything about the bride of satan until now. Just to be clear, I looked into Satanism because I'm really interested in all the different beliefs out there, not because I was interested in becoming Satanic. People have asked me if I worshiped Satan though because of the pentacle tattoo on my collar bone. LOL. ignorant.... <_<

Well of course it automatically makes you a Satanist. Sheesh, how could it not? ;):no:

Some people...

I'm not sure why there is such narrow-mindedness in the world.

Thank you for this explanation! If I cannot find any information online or in books, where would I do more research? I don't think I've ever met a real Satanist so I can't ask them....

You're welcome. :)

You can't do research on "real" Satanists. As I mentioned there are no books on the subject, nor are there websites where they convene and chat it up. Which to them would seem as if they were advertising for members. It's a fascinating underground, you might say. They find one another and they network among their own the world over.

To be clear, because very often the term "Satanist" conjures notions of animal and baby sacrifice, that is not the psychology afforded in these Satanists. Nor is it suppose to be in The Church of Satan, according to The Eleven Rules of the Earth. "Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food. " (However, the key term here is "non-human" animals. Which then leaves the matter to one's personal discretion. I don't think even LaVey recognized the conflict when he proof read, projecting that he did bother to, the original manuscript before submitting it for publishing at Avon Books, as this was also included as part of the CoS and Satanic philosophy: "Satanism respects and exalts life. Children and animals are the purest expressions of that life force, and as such are held sacred and precious in the eyes of the Satanist. Besides, it is very un-Satanic to take any creature’s life against its will."

When one compares that to part of the Eleven Rules of the Earth item 11, one could interpret that to then say if someone is continually offensive they are by their free will asking to be injured or killed.

CoS is the most well know Satanic organization in the U.S. and possibly the world. However, that is because LaVey was an opportunist who arrived on the scene to exploit the counter culture that was starting to grow among the youth of America in the early 60's.

When people think of Satanists, they think of CoS first, if they think of any church or Satanic organization in memory. Subsequently other groups have sprang up from LaVey's endeavor which include Temple of Set, who revere the God Set from the myths of ancient Egypt. And First Church of Satan, which is a misnomer because it only emerged in the 1990's. There are other Satanic organizations as well to be found on the net, including as mentioned, Joy of Satan.

However, again, there is a Satanism that is deeper than that what those commercial enterprises afford the curious public working a mouse, sitting before a computer modem and seeking to commune with what they're led to believe are dark forces, evil powers or the lord of antimatter and the antithesis of Yahweh.

I can't tell you how to find those people, however they are everywhere. And they have nothing whatever to do with LaVey's or any on-line Satanic organization, many who charge in order to join because counter culture is very profitable, because their spirit, if you will, predated what they consider the bubble gum with horns and pitch fork, that is very public today.

I hope that helps to clarify matters for you. I can be of no further assistance in your quest in that regard. :)

I do not know the expression but I'd like to think I'd make a wonderful to the man who marries me. I would hope I wouldn't make their life terrible. :cry:

It usually takes to make a marriage horrible, I don't believe in single responsibilities :innocent::devil:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow purplepsyche You seem to know a lot. It's very interesting. :tu:

I thought Lilith was the one, but I doubt Satan could stand her for long.

Lilith wasn't evil IMO. I hate how they portray her in that Supernatural show.

Edited by Disembodied Voice

yeah, why would satan get married?

:hmm:

Exactly, i mean he is already in hell, so why should he :devil:

Edited by thedutchiedutch

Lilith wasn't evil IMO. I hate how they portray her in that Supernatural show.

well, she does kill babies...(she's about as evil as an entity gets)

well, she does kill babies...(she's about as evil as an entity gets)

IMO she is only considered evil for refusing to have sex with Adam. I think that's what started the whole "Lilith is evil thing." IMO she is a good role model for women. Standing up for herself and such.

Edit: I just think that Lilith is just misunderstood.

Edited by Disembodied Voice

All this brings to mind is "Rosemary's Baby".

IMO she is only considered evil for refusing to have sex with Adam. I think that's what started the whole "Lilith is evil thing." IMO she is a good role model for women. Standing up for herself and such.

That's one aspect, like the Lilith fair, and that's all good. But there is a whole other aspect of Lilith like the killing of babies...

Lilith seems to be a concept the Jews borrowed from Akkadian mythology, and would therefore predate notions of Satan. Cuneiform tablets describe she-demons called "lilitu" which were associated with the night and thought to bring disease with the winds.

Can someone explain to me what bride of satan is exactly?

i saw this video of this girl who is an ex satanist and she used to be high up before...one of the 5th brides for Satan.

What is bride of Satan exactly? Lol...Satan needs a wife?

Yes she is my ex-girlfriend haha :devil:

Personally, I wouldn't put much stock in a video that says televangelist Benny Hinn is a white wizard.

Bride of Satan is probably a term that goes back to puritans accusing women of being witches who took demon lovers. The creators of this video recognize how people still enjoy that kind of spooky talk and they exploit it to build up this televangelist's reputation. That's my honest opinion on the matter.

actually this is very real. i was dedicated as a bride of satan as a baby - a victim of ritualistic abuse. i am not his bride, as I am a christian BUT I was dedicated to satan there are five brides in each region. it's very demonic. you can inbox me for more info.

• 3 months later...

well, The Catholic Way claims "God created marriage, and our concept of marriage should match up with His."

in reference to the term brides of satan, i now wonder...is satan a christian???

actually this is very real. i was dedicated as a bride of satan as a baby - a victim of ritualistic abuse. i am not his bride, as I am a christian BUT I was dedicated to satan there are five brides in each region. it's very demonic. you can inbox me for more info.

i'm sorry that you were exposed to such abuse as a child, but surely you know that being dedicated as a bride of satan amounts to nothing more than a bunch of words.

I think you're making stuff up, either consciously or unconsciously.

Lilith seems to be a concept the Jews borrowed from Akkadian mythology, and would therefore predate notions of Satan. Cuneiform tablets describe she-demons called "lilitu" which were associated with the night and thought to bring disease with the winds.

Thats accurate. Lillith was what came to mind when I saw the topic. I never really saw Lillith as evil either. The Hebrews, Jewish tradition picked up "lilitu" and made it part of Jewish mysticism.

Lillith left the garden, and became Lucifer's queen. According to Jewish tradition, Adam requested her return, and an Angel went to her, told her if she does not return she will lose children daily.

She didn't, and many Orthodox Jews believe when they have a wet dream, and ejaculate, Lillith is stealing their seed to spawn evil demonic beings.

As far as they are concerned, Lillith is still around...Lucifer's queen.

I've never heard of bride of Satan........... However Bride of Chucky is more scarier and funnier lol

He's gotta try to boost his self esteem, being the devil.

Trophy wife

Trophy wife is an expression used to describe a wife, usually young and attractive, who is regarded as a status symbol for the husband, who is often older and affluent.

Well satan is called the serpent, lilith has a serpent intertwined with her, hmmmmm:

275px-Lilith_%28John_Collier_painting%29.jpg

Beautiful yes.

Made me think of this song.

wait let me get this straight...satans a morman?