Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The "Ming Pao" Alien

Sightings

The head and upper torso of the "Ming Pao Alien", from a series

of pictures that were published in the Hong Kong newspaper, "Ming Pao News"

in 1995.

user posted image

It was originally claimed that the pictures were evidence of a UFO crash in China in 1977. It is now believed that they are fake. The pictures allegedly changed hands for the sum of $200,000.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sightings

• DEADWALKER1

• Saru

• BuhiBuhi-Kun

Al,

I think I've seen the images your referring to, they are very similar to the "Ming Pao" images, but I don't think they are the same set.

The Ming Pao pictures were fabricated solely for the purpose of deception, in the first image there seems to be a doctor or some other medical practicioner to the right of the table, possibly to make it look as though the "alien" had been examined.

There is a set of 2 or 3 alien images of a waxwork model at the Roswell museum, but I don't think it's these.

From my own experience, the head doctor is often photographed with his project (when project photos are done.) This adds a reference both for the project and who was the head. . .

Of course the doctor's head has been cut off, which eliminates identification. That would be a paticularly clever move on the part of the hoaxers... to add that small detail, but to cut out any identification.

So often faked photos of aliens are circulated out to tabloid newspapers and rarely a well made " model" of an alien is actually created. The really good ones take money and time. Who knows which ones are real. I've heard that occassionally a photo of a real alien is thrown out there as this is reputed to be the less-shocking process of gradual acclimation of the masses to the truth. From what I've read about abductions and encounters, these particular photos show a grey that is anatomically close to the descriptions given. The arm length and neck size seem correct. The aluminum looking gloves on the doctor seem like this is what would be worn in examining something potentially toxic. For fun if anything else I am going to accept that if this isn't real,it is very, very close to what one actually looks like.

...he's obviously an Alien. rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gifexcl.gif Ah that would explain it then........... smile.gif

i think everyone has such high standards for an alien photo/video. i mean, do you really know what an alien would look like? based on what? odds are that if we saw the real thing, most people would still call it a fake. people just don't want to believe it, even if it is real.

• 3 weeks later...

gee.. i wish someone would come up with a real pic of an alien.. someday there will be a geniuine picture and no one will believe it either..

Somedays I don't even know if I'm real. I want to see an alien photo where the alien is alive and doing something, like picking his nose or scratching his butt, to me this would be real. Maybe I just want to see an alien scratch himself. I dunno.

I've seen the last image before.They look pretty real to me but you never know.

• 2 months later...
Guest Giada Italy

I've seen a documentary of this picture in which a scientist explain that this is a picture of a little girl dead in a fire incident. She had got a genetic mutation: 6 fingers for each hand. Sorry, but this image is not genuine

(Sorry for my english...) unsure.gif

• 4 weeks later...

It looks to simple, sorry to be so picky, but it has no genitals and stuff like that. Now i'm not saying a gray should HAVE genitals, cos i know as much as you do, but it just looks simple to me.

Oh, as for the eyelids, you know that how? They must have dust wherever they come from to! tongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Ahem...what kind of self respecting Grey would visit a human doctor. He's liable to get some probe shoved up his **** and then a chunk of metal shot up his nose and 'implanted'. Not to mention the crazy 'scoop' scars and slashes those barbarics humans leave behind to prove their advanced knowledge of physiology! It is no wonder that aliens stay far away from here. devil.gif