Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

When a headache really is a brain tumor

Persia

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Persia

• Princess Serenity

• Kazahel

• el midgetron

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting considering I get lots of headaches.

I usually wake up with one and sometimes it goes away and sometimes it hangs on all day long then sometimes goes away in the evening.

Good thing in this article the mother was persistent.

I have friend that this happened to. He had a really bad headache for a day or two. After it got so bad that he began vomiting he went to the emergency room and within about 24 hours he was having brain surgery to remove a tumor. Shortly after his surgery, while still in the recovery period, he decided to go re-live his skateboarding glory-days at the local skatepark, without a helmet I might add. Not being in the shape he once was and not having been on a skateboard in years, he took a spill and broke his wrist :lol: .....I think that was about the best possible way his nostalgic venture could have ended.

That was years ago and today he is fine other than being a natural born weirdo....

I've noticed recently I get a headache every thursday because I have to go out for two hours in a crowded area. So I think I get it from being around other people for such a long time because other than that I never really get them.

So I guess I better stay away from others or I might get a brain tumor.

I get a headache ever so often. But I don't think it has anything to do with a trumor. |:

This worries me, because I get migrains day in and day out every day. Of course I use medication like loratabs to help reduce the pain, nothing else seems to work.

I've noticed recently I get a headache every thursday because I have to go out for two hours in a crowded area. So I think I get it from being around other people for such a long time because other than that I never really get them.

So I guess I better stay away from others or I might get a brain tumor.

I get a headache ever so often. But I don't think it has anything to do with a trumor. |:

This worries me, because I get migrains day in and day out every day. Of course I use medication like loratabs to help reduce the pain, nothing else seems to work.

You have to speak with a doctor who specializes in this.

You have to speak with a doctor who specializes in this.

I'll ask my doctor when I see her. Maybe she'll give me an answer.