Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Stick-like creatures, Fresno

septic peg

One unverified story? But there are 2 vids in differing locations, one from this year, one from 2008, and a 'story' or recounted experience from 10 years ago... did you miss that?

You were referring to that one story in particular, separate from the two videos, and that's how I responded to it. This video doesn't corroborate the first video very well since it's not only after the fact, but the poster outright mentions the Fresno video in his page commentary. That plus his professed prior interest in the paranormal should raise some sort of flag.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• septic peg

• DAH1968

• Oniomancer

• quillius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your earlier observation speaks for yourself.

Quote: "The video itself demonstrates he had some means and opportunity"

OK clarify which 'he' you mean? The owner of the cctv?, or the guy doing the analyzing? For if you mean the cctv guy, then in a neutral view, he was just letting his cam do its job, 24/7 surveillance. Like most if not all cctv is designed for.

I'm referring to the youtube poster of the Yosemite video. Since he (?) appears to be the only presenter who's come forward so far we only have his word for it there even were any other other parties involved and that the video was taken where and how he says.

AHA, you've not been paying much attention have you sweety, in the original video and on faked or fact, they explain the things, PASSED THRU THE METAL GATE WHICH WASN'T OPEN, so..I bet the metal gate would have buggered up the overhead wires a bit tho don't you?

I dont remember them saying that the figures passed through the gate. Didnt the videographer say the figures came from the direction of the closed gate, but you couldnt see the gate or the figures that far back. Im just going by what I remember.

I still think the figures move with an obvious marionette motion. The smaller legs seem to be controlled better than the larger figure's legs. I think this would makes sense considering the extra distance from the "hip" to the weighted foot would give a greater range of stride and be harder to control.

Maybe thats the reason why he says he lined up his cam as best he could with the position of the cctv, he doesnt say from the exact same spot as the cctv cam, in my experience, cctv cams are usually placed out of easy reach, so if the cam were higher on a wall, or in a location that he could only get near to, but not exactly line up, the shot will be slightly out of synch!!!

At 0.14 in the analysts video, his text states: "I took a picture as close to the security cam as I could get"...

He does not state from exact elevation and exact location of the cctv cam. He makes this absolutely clear!! Furthermore, he would HAVE to be using the same type of cam from the exact same location to rec it perfectly. But no doubt his digital movie cam is far superior or at least different in resolution/zoom to a CCTV cam, that should be obvious!! And a film shot at night and a similar shot by day...yawn....will HAVE to look slightly different... from the amount of light and shadow available to both the cameras lenses!!!

Yet right after saying that, he turned around and deliberately framed the shot and reference as though they're a 1 to 1 comparison, even though there appears to be clear and significant difference in distance. This isn't just a question of zooming in closer from roughly the same location. The field of view is almost exactly the same. That log didn't just jump up and move several feet forward and to the left. The video and the reference shot are shown lining up the surroundings from two entirely different vantage points at two different distances from the road, then overlain in such a way so as to give the impression they're at exactly the same distance.

Adding the stroller forces your mind into perceiving everything at a given height and helps fool your eye into thinking the two shots are identically placed even though he tells you they aren't. Classic misdirection. Now it's possible he merely miscalculated lining up the shots. Whether intentional or not it creates a false impression of height for the subjects.

Edited by Oniomancer

Yet right after saying that, he turned around and deliberately framed the shot and reference as though they're a 1 to 1 comparison, even though there appears to be clear and significant difference in distance. This isn't just a question of zooming in closer from roughly the same location. The field of view is almost exactly the same. That log didn't just jump up and move several feet forward and to the left. The video and the reference shot are shown lining up the surroundings from two entirely different vantage points at two different distances from the road, then overlain in such a way so as to give the impression they're at exactly the same distance.

Adding the stroller forces your mind into perceiving everything at a given height and helps fool your eye into thinking the two shots are identically placed even though he tells you they aren't. Classic misdirection. Now it's possible he merely miscalculated lining up the shots. Whether intentional or not it creates a false impression of height for the subjects.

that would mean the creatures are larger than what he said ,and maybe he isn't good at math.

I have run this video at least 8 times, expanded it and noticed. very important issues, the creatures are superimposed, and do not mate with the background, areas are transparent at points on their bodies when they move. and like mentioned they walk like marionettes. with joints like the ankle are counter to weight support. if shot even with an ancient low end camera. the video would be better or even an old camera cellphone. It is I believe a poor superimposition with low end software. and besides even in still air, plants branches do occasionaly move. I give an nice try who did , but it still looks like special effects from Starlost.

Edited by Technognome

I classify these as UVB's. Unidentified Video Blobs. Until someone comes up with a way to get a crystal clear video (and of course that can still be faked of course) of any UVB then that is what they remain. JMO.

i have seen a youtube used on faked or fact and they tried to duplicate the exact same thing. they couldnt find any way to disprove anything from the window

Now Sussed totally and thoroughly debunked! (See pics)

But without everyone who shouted HOAX actually stating HOW it was a hoax... I investigated myself and Ive got the simple answer. Seems lost of folk misssed the most obvious.... Not by looking at the stickman either

Something with the latest 2011 bid was clearly suspicious, but I was drawn to the memory of the 2008 stick-vid initially...

Then I realised...its the same house in both vids! The door opens same way...coincidence? But having a single black brick to the right of the door? Its the same man in 2011 vid from 2008 vid, with loss of hair and a moustache in 2011

Same house with same railings....simples! See pics for yourselves below and the black brick!!!

Or watch the vids key point in time

Go to 1.50m here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnDZHpSab48&feature=related

Then 2m plus here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn2PeUZpzIM&feature=player_embedded#at=65

But could have been an intriguing story!

END OF SUBJECT AND THREAD! (At least my bothering with again anyways)!

Now Sussed totally and thoroughly debunked! (See pics)

But without everyone who shouted HOAX actually stating HOW it was a hoax... I investigated myself and Ive got the simple answer. Seems lost of folk misssed the most obvious.... Not by looking at the stickman either

Something with the latest 2011 bid was clearly suspicious, but I was drawn to the memory of the 2008 stick-vid initially...

Then I realised...its the same house in both vids! The door opens same way...coincidence? But having a single black brick to the right of the door? Its the same man in 2011 vid from 2008 vid, with loss of hair and a moustache in 2011

Same house with same railings....simples! See pics for yourselves below and the black brick!!!

Or watch the vids key point in time

Go to 1.50m here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnDZHpSab48&feature=related

Then 2m plus here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn2PeUZpzIM&feature=player_embedded#at=65

But could have been an intriguing story!

END OF SUBJECT AND THREAD! (At least my bothering with again anyways)!

Im not sure I follow you. You are comparing the same two videos, regardless of the dates they were released. Why is it an astounding breakthrough to determine that those are the same videos and the same house? What does it have to do with the video in the opening post which is a different video than the one your talking about above?

Im not sure I follow you. You are comparing the same two videos, regardless of the dates they were released. Why is it an astounding breakthrough to determine that those are the same videos and the same house? What does it have to do with the video in the opening post which is a different video than the one your talking about above?

Yeah, you've kinda lost me a little too, Septic?

That is kinda weird (Eerie) I am a bit skeptical on this footage,How did the "Fakers" fake this?

• 3 months later...

should u try to capture some more footage? hmmm.. ummm... how about ye if we want to learn about these... if they are real that is. Seems crazy but theres so much unsolved and unexplained in this world. If they're real.. creepy

Old story sorry its a Fake ! But maybe some day we will get to view a video from another world Of us Landing and probing around hopping around in there gravity with our camcorders running. Sticking a Flag into there front yard.

Now that would be a great Video !