Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Dead_Man_Inc

Do you believe in reincarnation?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in reincarnation?

• Yes, I do
    • Yes, I have/think I have been reincarnated
    • No, I don't
    • I don'y know

I believe in it, also different religious groups have different views on reincarnation, so the aspects (like how many times, who it happens to, the reasons for it) will be differing between different groups.

p.s.- in case you didn't notice i like the word different. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Byuu94

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Plat

• Dead_Man_Inc

• zet

• Me_Again

When you believe it, you will become to know it.

Any scientists out there, care to explain the case of Shanti Devi?

Just curous of the rebuttal, not that it will change my mind grin2.gif

First, It talks about hypnosis, here people are hypnotized, and recall past lives.

Second, it talks of illnesses and pains that cannot be accounted for.

Third, phobias and nightmares, where people have certain phobias and/or certain nightmares for no particular reason.

Fourth is physical appearance. People who've had past lives tend to resemble the past-life person.

Fifth, It talks of children's spontaneous recall and special knowledge. Where children tend to have memories of things that never happened to them, and of people they never met.

Sixth, is handwriting. the person who claims to have a past life, and the actual past-life person tend to have indentical handwriting.

Seventh, birthmarks and birth defects. These people have similar birthmarks and/or birth defects.

Nice. I definitely believe in reincarnation. Although mine kinda goes way out there... not just being reborn into this planet, but again and again into separate galaxies and whatever else is out there.

I personally think I know what I was in the past, but don't bash me just for believing so. Almost all of what that says up there is true for me!

Edited by Kat_Kloud

^^i believe in the same thing, its not "way out there", i mean if reincarnation is true then why would we be limited to one planet or one galaxy or even one quasi-verse

true. it's weird, do you get strange dreams too? i was born with this weird birthmark on my forehead and it fades away slowly every year. maybe that's a wound? why would it fade away though?

and then I always get strange dreams 'bout worlds and weird creatures... O.o

no one else has seen anything like them... so I draw um and stuff. Kinda weird uh?

do you believe that everyone is equally born ????? the answer is no . why do people(babies ) are born in rich families and other are born in a very poor families ????  i dont think they have equal chances in life. why does this happens??? the only think that justifies that  is reincarnation. i was bad in my previous life ..... thats y i have to pay .

well this is my opinion i dont think its luck to be born rich or poor it has to be something more .

237335[/snapback]

In all respect of your belief that sounds a bit like we don't need to help the poor because they deserve it... Is that what you mean? I'm not mocking, just asking by the way.

I don't think its a test but an experience. We all experience everything at some time or another w00t.gif

P.S. There will be heaven on earth, remember who you are original.gif

Moe hopes that recincarnation is true. Hell does not sound friendly.

about why people have such different life styles and why some are poor/some aren't, why everything in our lives are the way they are: I believe our souls choose the bodies we go into. We choose what kind of lifestyle we will have before we get there. It's like a preview of what's to come. Some may think, "that's totally insane. Why would I choose such a life of pain and angst?" The reason is our souls need to experience certain thngs to finally "get" some lessons that need to be learned. And once we are finished with the cycle of rebirth, we can stay on the other side.Some religions call this "enlightenment" i.e., buddhism. so like, once youv'e reached a higher state of enlightenment, or at least have learned all the life lessons necessary for your soul's progress, you're done!

also, there is no hell, or heaven; these are simply concepts of what our life is like now. It's not a physical place, its a life state.

We have been alive forever. We never die. My life force is your life force is her life force is his life force. It is the same life force...it just gets alot of air play.............

Yes I do very much so believe in recarnation for I believe that through all my past lives makes me, I guess over 4000 years old. In this life I am 34.

In Perfect Love

In Perfect Trust

So Blessed Be.

Deadly Nightshade.

xxx.

Yup, I believe in reincarnation because if the soul is eternal it must get bored often and so it decides hey, why don't I go back into that crazy world to learn something or do something I haven't done before? I don't know, that's the way I worked it out. wink2.gif

^^i believe in the same thing, its not "way out there", i mean if reincarnation is true then why would we be limited to one planet or one galaxy or even one quasi-verse

265621[/snapback]

Funny, I found this subject, because I just finished reading about reincarnation. This doctor (if you wanna call her that) put this woman under hypnosis to solve some of her life issues. To her surprise the reasons why she had so many problems in the twentieth century is because she was once a man, abusing, and using women. At the end he found out his life wasn't worth it anymore, so he committed suicide. While the woman, now living as a man in her hypnotic mind, spoke about everything from the time she or he committed suicide to the point of being reborn again..

She also spoke about how Earth is not the only planet one's soul can be reincarnate to. To my understanding there are many galaxies and planets. Such as Earth 2 (what they call it in the book). Earth two is just like this earth, but more dark, and less water. If we were technically advance, we would be able to see Earth two. On or in earth two there are no humans but souls -- I think (I have to check up on that again).

It also talk about life after death. Spirits. How the soul come about, and why some are born rich, and others don't.

According the book, and the lady who was under hypnosis. We choose our lives, bodies, and what path we want to take in life. Since we do have free will, We tend to ignore the signs our spiritual guides send to us and choose the wrong path.

Anyway, I'm not going to write down the whole book. tongue.gif

OK, I'm going to stop now. However, before I go I would like to add a theory of mine. I believe we reincarnate until the end of the world (if you want to call it that.) We get to come back on earth, and fix our issues. At the end, God will judge us. I don't think he judge us from one lifetime, but how we continue to progress in many lifetimes. Sort of like getting to start over. grin2.gif

I know most of what I wrote made no sense. Try to understand it is almost five in the morning.

Edited by SinfullyGood