Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Philippine Priest in battle with demons

stevefork

That explains why you see them then? ... Lay off the beers ...:rolleyes:

wait...aren't you the one who painted your ceiling to protect you from demons? I read that post of yours but can't find it now...care to explain that?

wait...aren't you the one who painted your ceiling to protect you from demons? I read that post of yours but can't find it now...care to explain that?

Yea sure - ask - Agent Mulder... he will tell you.. I was taking the p*** lol

I watch too much Supernatural TV shows... got carried away.. so I had my fun... I just couldnt keep it all up.. I felt as if I was dumbing myself way down... :w00t:

The bottom line is, even the Church Of Satan warn people that bad consequences can occur if someone do rituals incorrectly...

The fact is the ego of the scientific culture is so bloated is going to explode...

As for if exorcism is real, I keep my options open. But...

Another attempted fraud by the self serving Catholic Church and Father Jose Francisco Syquia who only seek to frighten the gullible. They could go out and get some on-line lessons from Linda Blair. Oh ****! Beam me up Scotty before my head spins off into orbit!

Demons are real. I had many forced out of me in Ayahuasca cerimonies with a Shaman in Peru. Don't belive me. Drink and see for yourself.

So, to experience demons, you have to ingest hallucinogenic jungle brews?

You can experience just about anything after a few too many lol

Is that so?

Yep when I used to play Might and Magic on my PC :rolleyes:

Demons and possession will never be proven because if they exist so does god and there would be no need for faith.

I believe some people could be possessed.

Demons and possession will never be proven because if they exist so does god and there would be no need for faith.

I believe some people could be possessed.

God can exist without demons...I beleive so

God can exist without demons...I beleive so

Maybe so but demons can't exist without god.

I'm fairly sure that there are tribal societies which believe in good and bad spirits and lack a higher, god-like figure.

I think it has to be inevitable on some level, like fate and destiny (they are from a timeless realm) and then you drink the special brew or whatever to kick it up a notch at the crossroads.

I think it has to be inevitable on some level, like fate and destiny (they are from a timeless realm) and then you drink the special brew or whatever to kick it up a notch at the crossroads.

May I ask if you've ever tried ayahuasca? Even after experimentation with a similar brew, I have a very hard time believing that they do anything more than allow you to "dream" while awake. They're neurotoxins, basically, and not something I'd recommend.

Yea sure - ask - Agent Mulder... he will tell you.. I was taking the p*** lol

I watch too much Supernatural TV shows... got carried away.. so I had my fun... I just couldnt keep it all up.. I felt as if I was dumbing myself way down... :w00t:

So you never painted your ceiling--god that's disappointing. When dealing with superhuman mega-intelligence we are all dumbed down to some extent. You either attempt think up to their level or risk losing the game. It's all a game and all too real. whew, scary stuff :devil:

May I ask if you've ever tried ayahuasca? Even after experimentation with a similar brew, I have a very hard time believing that they do anything more than allow you to "dream" while awake. They're neurotoxins, basically, and not something I'd recommend.

Never tried that. I would like to see a neurologist, who claims they can activate religious experience, try something like that on me. I would sign up for it just to make sure I can tell the difference.

Never tried that. I would like to see a neurologist, who claims they can activate religious experience, try something like that on me. I would sign up for it just to make sure I can tell the difference.

You should seek out Dr. Michael Persinger, then. Though he uses electromagnetic brain stimulation.

You should seek out Dr. Michael Persinger, then. Though he uses electromagnetic brain stimulation.

I looked him up; that seems to be the God Helmet that Ryan used on an episode of Paranormal State. I don't think that would work for me.

I think its always best to be open-minded and not give any sound wiser opinion based on self-knowledge. Our brain is hardwired not to believe in things we dont perceive, sense or feel, but we cannot deny the fact that some people has experiences on things we cannot explain. After all imagination is the limit, things like this may exist in other dimensions, universes, we can only imagine them not sense them. And to think that there are still numerous unnamed animals/plants we don't know exist, places that seems unfit to live but there's life.. hmmm life is interesting isn't it.

actually people in philippines still strongly believe in the supernatural and nature spirits it goes beyond the Spanish era, up untilnow,if people are wondering why the belief is still strong its because filipinos are not strict Catholics, the Filipino Catholicism is open and welcomes the notion of other beings

someone told me that these nature spirits,good or bad are still alive because people still believe in them, the main key to their existence, possessions in the country are not necessarily made by demons,it could have been because of elves,or dwarves.

No... think a little harder... demons cannot exist without preachers making them up as a scare tactic to push you closer to the church and god .

Edited by Beckys_Mom

If really this is only a tactic of the church so they can gather more believers then why there are only a few of them. What I know there are many catholics who converts to other religions like non sectarian, born again, and many others. And many of these so called groups train personnel to teach and gather people, they are good salesmen and there are plenty of them. While catholic priest they will not force you, they allow, if you think you can be a good person by joining other religions then go. as long as these religion is also a believer of god. But of course they want to know that in some way you have defended your former religion. Well that is what I know.

If really this is only a tactic of the church so they can gather more believers then why there are only a few of them. .

Only a few?

BranchNumber of Adherents

Catholic 1,050,000,000

Orthodox/Eastern Christian 240,000,000

African indigenous sects (AICs)110,000,000

Pentecostal105,000,000

Reformed/Presbyterian/Congregational/United 75,000,000

Anglican73,000,000

Baptist70,000,000

Methodist70,000,000

Lutheran64,000,000

Jehovah's Witnesses14,800,000

Adventist12,000,000

Latter Day Saints12,500,000

Apostolic/New Apostolic10,000,000

Stone-Campbell ("Restoration Movement")5,400,000

New Thought (Unity, Christian Science, etc.)1,500,000

Brethren (incl. Plymouth)1,500,000Mennonite1,250,000

Friends (Quakers)300,000

http://www.adherents...h_branches.html

A bit more than just a few eh?

I have never in my entire life seen any evidence for a demon... I have seen a lot of mental people.. but no real demons...

Read this... A priest makes 3million preforming fake exorcisms...

A senior
priest
in Florence is under investigation for fraud after allegedly amassing
£3 million by performing
fake exorcisms
. Prosecutors said that Father Francesco Saverio Bazzoffi would "stage shows" at the House of the Sainted Archangels, an organisation he founded. During the events, which regularly attracted crowds of over 400 people, a number of associates would "pretend to be possessed by demons" and Fr Bazzoffi would allegedly exorcise them using ancient and obscure rites. He would then offer to "heal" members of the audience who were sick, and solicit donations to his organisation.

One witness told police: "During Mass, the priest spoke in Aramaic, and strange things happened. I do not know if it was group hysteria or our suggestibility, but I remember one old woman screaming in a man's voice while five big guys held her down." Prosecutors, who have also put 13 of his associates under investigation, started monitoring Fr Bazzoffi in 2005. His house was raided last month, and several documents
were seized that showed the
priest
had £3 million in his bank account. He denied that he had ever "encouraged" sick people to believe he could heal them. "These accusations would make me laugh, if it was not such a serious thing."

He added: "The House of the Sainted Archangels is not a registered business and does not have a bank account. So I opened one in my own name.

Edited by Beckys_Mom

There are about 10 Filipino priests authorised to perform exorcisms in the Philippines, but only Syquia has a fully operational office that is backed by a staff of eight, including a lawyer and psychologists.

Philippine population is about 90 million. Have u read the article oh my" relax save your breath.

There are about 10 Filipino priests authorised to perform exorcisms in the Philippines, but only Syquia has a fully operational office that is backed by a staff of eight, including a lawyer and psychologists.

Philippine population is about 90 million. Have u read the article oh my" relax save your breath.

:rolleyes: No self respecting lawyer or MD would back anything linked to demons... unless they were religious and swallowed that clap trap easy

No wait.. its a lawyer.. anyhting for money...and I mean any old clap trap will do

Edited by Beckys_Mom

actually people in philippines still strongly believe in the supernatural and nature spirits it goes beyond the Spanish era, up untilnow,if people are wondering why the belief is still strong its because filipinos are not strict Catholics, the Filipino Catholicism is open and welcomes the notion of other beings

someone told me that these nature spirits,good or bad are still alive because people still believe in them, the main key to their existence, possessions in the country are not necessarily made by demons,it could have been because of elves,or dwarves.

What about gnomes? I think they are mineral elementals? I had an odd dream where a gnome grabbed my wrist; he was sort of like The Thing from the Fantastic Four (made of rock). His big hand made of stone had a hell of a grip! Turns out he did not want me going to a certain area, and then basically I couldn't go there for several years.