Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does the Universe really send messages

determinedmummy

I just want to get some feed back to see or make sure I'm not going crazy mad disgust.gif So all the past month senario's are below (actual occurances)

1. 3 weeks ago I was sitting alone in my lounge room and this cool breezy (that's the only way I can explain it) blew over me (my window's were shut btw :blink: ) within a couple of seconds an old flame (high school sweetheart) name popped into my head.

2. The dreams then started, then out of the blue his sister requested to be my friend on facebook so I asked how her brother was going and she laid some heavy stuff on me about him. We don't live near each other at all just in the same state of NSW in Australia but about 6hrs away from each other (the ex and me).

3. On Thursday just gone was feeling adventurous so I went and got my Tarot cards done, only to be told my true love is still waiting for me he just has to sort out his current mess of a life in which he has done to himself due to poor choices in who he married and business deals, he is currently married and the reader of the cards gave me the first letter of the ex :o and to top it all off that there is a girl child waiting for us to get our act together. And to top it all off his family would be re-uniting.

4. The sister of the ex announces today on Facebook she's moving back to their home town where the ex lives, I almost fell off my chair in my dining room.

So my question is can all of this be just pure coincidences or is the universe actually sending me slap in the face messages.

Anythoughts very much appreciated.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leah G.

• Long_Gone

• Bendy Demon

• determinedmummy

Top Posters In This Topic

No. It is not the universe sending you a message, it hasn't the capacity to do so.

The name thing sounds like mere coincidence but overall I think things were set into motion long ago by real people and its results simply became more apparent to you.

I'd say you're just imagining things and you knew what was going to happen beforehand, Not necessarily any special connection with the universe. It's easy to think something special's going on, people want to.

While Ryu and Over-kill have very valid points I must point out that if you think the (universe) is talking to you, you should listen. It might be or it might be that little twinkle we all have that tells you what you really want. If you believe in God then it could be him too trying to let you know where your path lies. As with all things of this magnitude you should think about it long and hard before you disrupt your life. If your in a good relationship think many many times before you reach out. No psychic can make a decision for you, it does all boil down to you and what you want.

Hatch.

I just want to get some feed back to see or make sure I'm not going crazy mad disgust.gif So all the past month senario's are below (actual occurances)

1. 3 weeks ago I was sitting alone in my lounge room and this cool breezy (that's the only way I can explain it) blew over me (my window's were shut btw :blink: ) within a couple of seconds an old flame (high school sweetheart) name popped into my head.

2. The dreams then started, then out of the blue his sister requested to be my friend on facebook so I asked how her brother was going and she laid some heavy stuff on me about him. We don't live near each other at all just in the same state of NSW in Australia but about 6hrs away from each other (the ex and me).

3. On Thursday just gone was feeling adventurous so I went and got my Tarot cards done, only to be told my true love is still waiting for me he just has to sort out his current mess of a life in which he has done to himself due to poor choices in who he married and business deals, he is currently married and the reader of the cards gave me the first letter of the ex :o and to top it all off that there is a girl child waiting for us to get our act together. And to top it all off his family would be re-uniting.

4. The sister of the ex announces today on Facebook she's moving back to their home town where the ex lives, I almost fell off my chair in my dining room.

So my question is can all of this be just pure coincidences or is the universe actually sending me slap in the face messages.

Anythoughts very much appreciated.

I believe the Universe does send us messages. I will PM you and we will talk.

Syncronistic events are messages, but they are hardly ever what you think they are. This is probably something other than what you think it is, wait until a trigger event ties them all together.

You are welcome to pm :)