Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Wild Creek" Bigfoot

Sightings

One of a series of 7 images, this alleged Bigfoot picture was taken in 1995 at Wild Creek near Mount Rainier.

user posted image

It seems to show a large ape-like beast standing in a marshland area, but is in fact a very small model standing in the photographers garden. An example of how easily bigfoot pictures can be faked.

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tillghast

• Space Moose

• djdodo

• Caesar's Ghost

Even if it's a fake, it's pretty cool. Does anyone know where the other seven images are?

• 2 weeks later...
huh.gif This may sound a little weird. But I think the thing's cute, in a... weird sort of way. But, yes, obviously fake. A really good try though. Gotta give the fakers some credit for effort.

SO FAKE!!!!!!! If you look at the face you would see that it is kind of.. plastic..

And I read an article on this picture.... it says a person just happened to be walking by with a camera (Coincidence???) and they would have to be looking over with their camera in place to get a shot like that..... I think the bigfoot might have run or turned away, but their were no signs of motion in the picture...... just a little fake, huh??? Nice try though.... didnt actually think they could fool people, did they??? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I won a fake monkey at a fair once, and it looked a little like this. I hated that monkey.

Havent toy figures come along way!! This picture is a fake if ever i saw one. laugh.gif

• 2 months later...

What kind of a park ranger carries a camera, the only ranger that carries a camera is Dudly DoRight! FAKE! dry.gif

lol

yep a good attempt by the photographer it does look big - but also like a man in a monkey suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that supposed to be a pond in the background???? wacko.gifwacko.gif What is that?

You guys have got to see this!!! you to test bear, you wanted the other images, here they are!!!user posted image

KP,

Geocities won't allow remote linking of pictures it hosts, that's why the image doesn't appear. It wouldn't have, anyway, because you spelled 'Geocities' wrong. For now, you can access the photo via the index the website has of mostly 'hoaxed' photos, CLICK HERE to get to the index. Click on 'ccphoto2'.

Click on the 'hoaxes.html' link to get detailed info on the 'Wild Creek' scam, along with further information on other hoaxed photo's from the index,

Magikman cool.gif

Edited by Magikman

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, it is a real photograph of a real Bigfoot.

The weeds you see in the foreground are on the upperside of a small cliff where the photographer is. It is looking down past the weeds near the ranger's feet and below to a Bigfoot standing roughly 8 feet, from the bottom of the water to the top of his head. It is real.

The ranger said he heard splashing and looked down and saw him.

NOTICE: The fur on the right arm is flattened down by having been in the water, either fishing or digging for something in the water.

It's the real thing.

Fake .. Fake .. Fake .. he is even looking at the Camera .. isn't that sweet .. grin2.gif

What kind of a park ranger carries a camera, the only ranger that carries a camera is Dudly DoRight! FAKE! dry.gif

Dudley Do-Right is not a ranger, he is a mountie.

He never carried a camera in the cartoon.

I'd like to genetically engineer this creature and have it as a pet. That thing looks cool, of course I'd make him tiny so he can't whoop me and I definitely wouldn't give him opposable digits....clubs hurt. sad.gif

Actually, it is a real photograph of a real Bigfoot.

The weeds you see in the foreground are on the upperside of a small cliff where the photographer is.  It is looking down past the weeds near the ranger's feet and below to a Bigfoot standing roughly 8 feet, from the bottom of the water to the top of his head.  It is real.  

The ranger said he heard splashing and looked down and saw him.

NOTICE: The fur on the right arm is flattened down by having been in the water,  either fishing or digging for something in the water.

It's the real thing.

They set that up Duh!

• 3 weeks later...

That's just an ape-man toy set up to look like a sasquatch in the woods.

To back myself up: there's duckweed in the picture. Last time I checked, duckweed is basically a stem in a pond or other water source that has a very small leaf attached. Judging by the size of the duckweed leaf, the "bigfoot" is only a few inches tall.

• 2 weeks later...

Stop dissing it! I think its the best bigfoot photo around! Even if it is porcelain...