Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Uncovered JFK letter shows interest in UFOs

blindchicken11

Interesting article I found. It talks about some letters JFK wrote to the CIA and NASA asking for UFO files and shows a "desire for cooperation with the former Soviet Union on mutual outer space activities."

Here's the link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1378284/Secret-memo-shows-JFK-demanded-UFO-files-10-days-assassination.html

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheMcGuffin

• booNyzarC

• bison

• DONTEATUS

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting, but I SERIOUSLY doubt that it was the reason for his assassination. That's just plain ridiculous.

What could possibly be so sensitive about UFO data that the president is murdered for it?

Interesting, but I SERIOUSLY doubt that it was the reason for his assassination. That's just plain ridiculous.

What could possibly be so sensitive about UFO data that the president is murdered for it?

From what I make out of the memos, all he did was call for an investigation, much like the Twinning memo previously did as well.

I don't think Lee Harvey Oswald, President Kennedy's real killer, cared whether the president was interested in UFO's or not.

I don't think Lee Harvey Oswald, President Kennedy's real killer, cared whether the president was interested in UFO's or not.

Oh c'mon! Where's your imagination? lol Yes, the idea that some secret government agency would kill a President over something so little, is ludicrous.

Oh c'mon! Where's your imagination? lol Yes, the idea that some secret government agency would kill a President over something so little, is ludicrous.

Of course, we know this because some "anonymous government employee" leaked a "top secret" memo AGAIN! :rolleyes:

Honestly, these conspiracy/UFO guys are going to have to come up with another playbook. Some of us are starting to lose interest because the plot is so hackneyed.

Edited by someoldguy

maybe JFK found out that Reptillians had infiltrated the government?

Of course, we know this because some "anonymous government employee" leaked a "top secret" memo AGAIN! :rolleyes:

Honestly, these conspiracy/UFO guys are going to have to come up with another playbook. Some of us are starting to lose interest because the plot is so hackneyed.

Yea, for sure!

maybe JFK found out that Reptillians had infiltrated the government?

haha nice!

I have no actual opinion on this topic at this moment...I am only posting a comment concerning several of the other comments. I came to this site out of curiosity....I liked this site because here...people actually put some thought into what they said/shared. I am not trying to judge anyone here, only to remind all of us....to open our eyes and our minds a bit more. Use reason, yes....but don't slam doors shut so quickly and try not to be so certain of "anything". We know very little of what is truly happening around the world and much of what is written in books and seen on television is proved false every day. Keep your minds open...ask questions, contribute positives. Humor is wonderful...yet, lets try to stick to finding answers or giving legitimate opinion based on fact or reasoning. Thanks to all of you as you do help to make my days fuller. Happy Easter to all.

Read Monsignoir Balducci and Father Funnes of the Vatican. "Never" be so sure of anything. I always have this image in my mind...whenever I read anything critical or negative, it is an image of the good people on the dock...taunting Columbus as he sailed away.....NASA now tells us that 500,000 planets in our galaxy alone can support life as we know it. Lets keep our minds open, is all I am trying to say. Politics....the real politics of the world is frightening. Even the acts committed by the Vatican are frightening. Dig a bit deeper into this subject and I guarantee who will be amazed at all the possible reasons why Presidents are shot and or why the truth is hidden at all costs. Have a great day, and I do appreciate your input....usually!

:lol:

<loud applause>

:tu:

--

NASA now tells us that 500,000 planets in our galaxy alone can support life as we know it.

--

Can you point out to me where you got that figure? Thanks Terra.

You guys should try reading JFK and the Unspeakable by James Douglass it talks about the war between the CIA/Joint Chiefs of Staff and Kennedy. JFK was working toward peace with Soviet Union and Cuba and it outraged the CIA and Military leaders so it makes sense they would want the Russians thinking the UFO we ours invading their air space

UFOs might not have been the only reason to kill him but probably added fuel to the fire.

Oh c'mon! Where's your imagination? lol Yes, the idea that some secret government agency would kill a President over something so little, is .

No its not ludicrous at all the CIA wanted Cuba invaded and was funding rebels in Florida while JFK administration was beginning to hold secret talks with Castro. It was one of number of events that would make CIA feel like they had to kill JFK.

No its not ludicrous at all the CIA wanted Cuba invaded and was funding rebels in Florida while JFK administration was beginning to hold secret talks with Castro. It was one of number of events that would make CIA feel like they had to kill JFK.

lee harvey oswald killed JFK.

that's a fact my friend.

he was found with the gun that killed him ffs!

It's Quite funny how the impossible becomes the possible and when it does you cant find one person on the opposing side. (Men were not made to fly) (no vehicles) the impossible is the possible. And its just a matter of time before it becomes so. Maybe Jfk Was on to somthing maybe not, Maybe Lee harvey Oswold was the easter bunny. Point is the is no way to prove or disprove this theory. :sleepy:

I have no actual opinion on this topic at this moment...I am only posting a comment concerning several of the other comments. I came to this site out of curiosity....I liked this site because here...people actually put some thought into what they said/shared. I am not trying to judge anyone here, only to remind all of us....to open our eyes and our minds a bit more. Use reason, yes....but don't slam doors shut so quickly and try not to be so certain of "anything". We know very little of what is truly happening around the world and much of what is written in books and seen on television is proved false every day. Keep your minds open...ask questions, contribute positives. Humor is wonderful...yet, lets try to stick to finding answers or giving legitimate opinion based on fact or reasoning. Thanks to all of you as you do help to make my days fuller. Happy Easter to all.

Welcome Terra ! This place will indeed at times streach the Grey matter ! JFK stories abound in here as do UFO`s Alien`s all sorts of craZY STUFF.

wELCOME again!

that's a fact my friend.

Yeah it just by weird chance he had contact with the CIA :tu:

I was very much a believer in a conspiracy regarding JFK's assassination until I read 'Case Closed' by Gerald Posner. He methodically proves not only that Oswald acted alone, but had attempted multiple assassinations in the past, most notable a federal judge in Texas. It's hard for us to accept the fact that one man could topple Camelot, but sadly enough it's true :(

I heard that James Randi prooved that JFK didn't exist...:devil:

That could be easily framed, essepecialy in US. I dont belive he was assainted by that stupid guy...pure media hoax.

US undeground has made that assaination, im sure of that. He was probably going public with something they didnt want to.

Plus alot of US information is pure show, nothing is real. Because the thruth is hiden from US public, plain and simple...

For some top quality entertainment, read the 'historical' fiction by James Ellroy "American Tabloid" which pretty much lays out a convincing case for Mob/CIA collusion in the assasination of Kennedy.

It's fiction, but very compelling!

that's a fact my friend.

I'm not doubting that Oswald shot the President but he was not found with the rifle. The rifle was left in the book depository and no one was there when the police arrived. Oswald was captured in a movie theater. I believe he had a pistol with him. The same gun he used to kill Officer Tippet. There is, however, a picture of Oswald holding that rifle that was taken by his wife.

Do you think the CIA would entrust such an important matter to a nut like Lee Harvey Oswald? I do not think there were any other shooters (if you watch some of the experiments on the JFK Magic Bullet, Who Killed Kennedy, etc., they cannot substantiate another shooter, ever.). If they wanted it done there are other ways than to take a chance on him missing and telling all.