Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman Sees Jesus in Stained Towel

Still Waters

There's the Shroud of Turin -- and now there's the Towel of Coventry.

A 31-year-old dance instructor from the British city says a bizarre brown stain that appeared on one of her tea towels actually shows the face of Jesus Christ.

Roisin McCourt told Metro that the discolored spot is clearly recognizable as the face of a man with a beard and long hair.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paracelse

• 27vet

• :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

• Princess Serenity

Just looks like an ordinary stained towel. I think I must be seeing too many of these articles.

I didn't see anything ata ll except a stupid stain.

Good grief, are people so desperate in their lives that they want to see "something" in every little stain?

One first glance she looks too sharp to be playing such silly games but......looks can be deceiving I guess.

Jesus is just bored off his ass waiting for skyrim to come out, but than again arn't we all bored nowadays?

Just looks like an ordinary stained towel. I think I must be seeing too many of these articles.

Join the club. I'm starting to think the BP oil spill has somehow spiked many water supplies and giving certain folks hallucinations or something.

And that's how one starts a conspiracy theory. LOL!

OMG... the similarity... is completely missing :lol:

Jesus spotting is one of my hobbies and I must say I’m disappointed this time.

Why is it that only the Christian's demi-god or the Virgin Mary chooses to show up in weird places? Grilled cheese, oxidized glass in Florida, nuts, tree's, towel stains, dog butt, etc...

Why don't we ever read about the second coming of other religions demi-god's, prophets and goddesses making an appearance? You know like, Goddess Diana makes appearance in toaster strudel. Pan seen in bathroom sink. Krishna found in iron skillet. Buddha appears atop VW car bra!

I thought it looked like Karl Marx.

You know, one of the Marx brothers. :D

Join the club. I'm starting to think the BP oil spill has somehow spiked many water supplies and giving certain folks hallucinations or something.

And that's how one starts a conspiracy theory. LOL!

It did, I saw The Flying Spaghetti monster in my plate while eating some.... tasted good though.. prolly better than a stain on towel

Why is it that only the Christian's demi-god or the Virgin Mary chooses to show up in weird places? Grilled cheese, oxidized glass in Florida, nuts, tree's, towel stains, dog butt, etc...

Why don't we ever read about the second coming of other religions demi-god's, prophets and goddesses making an appearance? You know like, Goddess Diana makes appearance in toaster strudel. Pan seen in bathroom sink. Krishna found in iron skillet. Buddha appears atop VW car bra!

Perhaps because Buddhists, Hindustanis, or Pagans don't need anything to reinforce their faith (or their bank account selling the stuff on eBay)

jesus billy goat christ! where else will this mexican dude show up? i always have a mix of laughter and frustration when jesus shows up in laundry/dinner/rocks/windows/back hair........

The real shroud of Turin is here!

Where is here?? Cause the piece of fabric in Turin has been carbon dated to the 13th 14th century so it can't be JC. Furthermore the shroud of Turin shows a dude who was about 6 feet tall.. If JC had been that size in days were most people were 5'4", it would have been known.. wouldn't you think?

People created that on purpose to have their name on the news, that's all.

That's pretty much what I think. Although I wouldn't even say she created the stain on purpose. People see a stain, laugh about "oh it looks like Jesus," not really believing it most of the time, and then get their pictures in the paper.

The woman is pretty, which is why they took a pic of her instead of the "holy" stain.

When I have my 15 mins of fame, I hope it's for something with a bit more substance. :lol:

Where is here?? Cause the piece of fabric in Turin has been carbon dated to the 13th 14th century so it can't be JC. Furthermore the shroud of Turin shows a dude who was about 6 feet tall.. If JC had been that size in days were most people were 5'4", it would have been known.. wouldn't you think?

Not that I believe that the Shroud of Turin is authentic, but keep in mind that it had been stored in a lead - lined box which was in a fire in the 13th or 14th century, leading to misreadings of the carbon dates...

I saw Jesus on a peice of toilet paper after I wiped my behind. I'm now a Born Again Christian because of this. It's up on eBay now if anyone is interested. Free shipping with a Buy Now option!

Edited by Venonat

Oups wanted to write where is it?

You guys wanna get high?????

DOn't forget to bring a towel.....

Srry I had too :)

I thought that the woman had discovered the real shroud of Turin :P We all know the other one is a fake.

BTW how can anyone say that it is Christ's face, are there recorded images of his face?

You guys wanna get high?????

DOn't forget to bring a towel.....

Srry I had too :)

saupload_towelie.jpg

Ok, people really need to stop seeing Jesus in every object. STOP RIGHT THIS INSTANT

In a few months, someone will see Jesus in a crap they took or something. It's not even funny anymore, there's at least one "I SAW JESUS!!1!" article at least once a week!