Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Say Hello to ET (92 days and counting)

hiflier

Hello All,It's been over 60 years and the solution to UFOs still eludes us. So I think it's time for action. We are trying to get the world to say "Hello" to ETon a certain day as one world.This is an attempt to put the question of ET existence to rest once and for all.

I therefore ask you to read the piece below and consider it. If you have questions, post them.

Operation Asking:

We ask ET to come to our skies globally on the date given so that we can begin to clear up the confusion that humanity has about them. I, like many people, have a picture based on the sum total of my experiences, and this picture, when compared to what other people have to say, is, as usual, different. The confusion level in this topic is too high, and it must be dealt with. Operation Asking will be the first step in an attempt to eliminate this confusion, and where we go from here will be based on the outcome of this first attempt at contact. Also, it needs to be understood that there is NO leadership in this picture. The idea is to get the word out globally and each and every person who wishes to try this will stand on their own two feet and simply pass the word along to every spot on the globe. This is NOT a “me” project – this is a “humanity” project. I will answer questions if necessary, but the idea is that people need to focus on themselves and on completing this project if they want it done: the picture is super-simple.

The date used in this (Wed. 7 / 20 / 2011 @ 5:20 AM Greenwich time) only has to do with my final conclusions and is NOT something people have to adopt as a belief; remember, we are putting aside doctrinal differences. Everyone is free to continue to believe whatever they choose regarding ET, including the notion that ET is here to do us harm. I have never had an ounce of trouble from them since 1955 when my experiences began, and there are others who say the same thing. One side or the other is wrong in this dual-aspect picture, and we will hopefully clear THIS problem up once and for all.

This date of 7 / 20 / 11 marks the time when the Orion nebula rises with the sun as viewed from Stonehenge. The nebula is the archetype for a symbol that we have lost, whose age goes back some 40,000 years. Stonehenge was chosen for its ancient history and ancient picture, and for no other connecting reason. This is OUR date and OUR picture for this - period. No one is forcing anyone to believe what I have found concerning it.

Regarding the why's of this “asking to come”:

In the topic of UFOs one picture has remained constant - the overall uniform confusion and resultant guesswork regarding ET and their flitting presence in our skies. In all of these years of ‘things happening’, there is still no uniform consensus as to what is going on, so, on the date selected, we are ‘ASKING THEM’ to provide the people of earth with evidence of their presence and put at least that much of the problem to rest. For those who believe the so-called “Powers That Be” have this type of flying technology and could fool us, let me just say that even if this was true and they had flying UFO-like craft, they cannot have as many ships as it would take to fill our skies on a global level – so, that ends THAT problem. Also, we are NOT asking for a landing, as quite frankly I believe this would upset a great many people, and the appearance in the sky, for some, would be upsetting enough. The picture involved is really no different than a young child's first look out of a window, and learning that there is more to his or her world than the house they live in. As the child grows, the picture of the world becomes larger still; this is just the next step in that picture's enlargement.

Regarding the HOW'S of "asking" ET to show up on that date, I leave this up to you. Some people, like myself, know for a fact their life is closely monitored; others are not sure. Do whatever you feel you should do to get a message out to them, if indeed you feel this is even necessary. Personally, I feel they watch everything here and know exactly what’s going on, so I do not believe there will be a problem.

One last thing ... there is no way this arrival can be guaranteed to happen – we are asking; there may be things we do not know about. Personally, I think it will happen as they have been doing this for decades, just not in a global organized manor. Also, we are not asking them to fly over restricted airspace and cause a military panic (even though this seems to happen fairly regularly). We are leaving the ‘hows’ of this picture up to them.

I believe the time has come for us as a people to grow up and meet the neighbors. I believe the time has come to TRY and eliminate the questions we have been plagued with for decades regarding ET and their presence here. It seems the world leaders cannot be trusted to share what they know - if indeed they know anything. This is OUR planet – not theirs - and we want to know. We the people - have spoken.

Please copy and paste this message to everyone you know, on every spot on the globe.

This email address is for important and not casual contact. Spam will be dealt with.

Thank you

OC

onlychild "at" ftml "dot" net

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hiflier

• booNyzarC

• onlychild

• Paxus

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so your saying we should just go outside and say "hey why don't you do a fly by so we can prove you exist" to the sky?

If aliens exist what makes you think they'd reveal themselves to us if we ask nice?

how would just seeing some UFO's clear up confusion? wouldn't it be better to ask them to contact us some how?

Did you think of this or is it something your passing along?

If your passing it along where from?

just some questions i have about your whole idea

I think that any possible ETI out there and the matter of contact with Earth would entirely be up to them.

I dont think that we will have to worry about that.

Can't hurt.

I too want to know the same things bunji asked.

bunji - maybe he suggests we all think about asking 'them' to make contact. (Based on the idea the most aliens have been described as telepathic - if thousands of people all think for contact, perhaps ET will 'hear' that many people want this. - Not saying this is my belief as I personally think they would already know this but perhaps that's hiflier's idea)

I think they are in the skies all the time, and that governments have known about this since World War II, if not earlier. They seem to enjoy putting on a show once in a while, doing acrobatics at 10-15,000 MPH, just to keep us on our toes and advertise the fact that they are here.

I suspect that they're monitoring our communications as well, so that they know that we know about them, even though no one seems very sure what to do about it. Or do they?

You'd think at some point that governments would ask them to come in for a landing somewhere just to explain what's going on. Or has that already happened?

Hello Paxus,

Can't hurt.

I too want to know the same things bunji asked.

bunji - maybe he suggests we all think about asking 'them' to make contact. (Based on the idea the most aliens have been described as telepathic - if thousands of people all think for contact, perhaps ET will 'hear' that many people want this. - Not saying this is my belief as I personally think they would already know this but perhaps that's hiflier's idea)

Thank you, you are exactly correct! I am just passing this along. If anyone is looking for "SECRET CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS" well.....there isn't one. There is no leader, organization, or movement, or any kind of knowledgeable group even. It's strictly a choice to do for the individual by the individual. But the idea is to do it collectively at that time, on that date even if one is alone. It's almost too simple to put into words, really. Do it for yourself

Edited by hiflier

I'm willing to be thought of as silly for a chance, can you describe more of what action we are supposed to take?

For example, he's a guy who claimed to have made radio contact with advanced, benevolent aliens from the Bootes constellation, starting in 1961.

rune.galactic.to/korundor.doc

Is it true, or had he just been watching too many movies and sci fi TV shows?

Edited by TheMcGuffin

Nothing major will happen on that date, because the world "asked nicely". But there might be a sighting here or there, like there are almost every day, and those will be considered "proof". :rolleyes:

Oh and to push my opinion forward, I believe they are not "out there".

Edited by Blacksabbath

And of course Edgar Mitchell has said many times that NASA and the military have had contacts with aliens over the years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1037471/Apollo-14-astronaut-claims-aliens-HAVE-contact--covered-60-years.html

Robert Emenegger said that in his famous documentary about UFOs. His Air Force contacts told him this had happened, and that UFOs had landed at Holloman Air Force Base and met with officers there. They even had films of it and showed him segments of these.

I think that's probably true. I know that if I were in change and had all these reports of UFOs flying around, I would try to make contact with them and find out what their game was.

Edited by TheMcGuffin

Hey ! Welcome" hiflier" I cant wait until we all run outside and welcome E.T! I Love running outside all the Time ! I still wonder why they look strange at me!

Do we wave our Flags ? This in its self might be an agression od War.

Or do we Invite them to Dinner and Hope not to Kill-em with our synthitic Foods!

Well Ones things for sure ! We Will open our Hearts and Arms to Them ! Right?

As Long as they DONTEATUS. :innocent:

post-68971-0-63875300-1298226922_thumb.j

So, if a UFO actually appeared on the given date, what would that prove to you? That UFOs exist?

But don't you already believe that? So...Im a little cnfused here Lol

According to this story, an alien named AFFA was in contact with the US and Canadian governments in the 1950s and 1960s. Col. Robert Friend of Blue Book also told this story and the various attempts made to communicate with AFFA.

AFFA was relucatant to come in for a landing without 100% assurances that the military would not fire on him, and he would be allowed to take off again.

http://www.presidentialufo.com/the-canadian-cover-up/217-invite-affa-to-land

There have been some interesting experiments in collective directed thought, so who knows? It doesn't hurt to try.

According to this story, an alien named AFFA was in contact with the US and Canadian governments in the 1950s and 1960s. Col. Robert Friend of Blue Book also told this story and the various attempts made to communicate with AFFA.

AFFA was relucatant to come in for a landing without 100% assurances that the military would not fire on him, and he would be allowed to take off again.

http://www.presidentialufo.com/the-canadian-cover-up/217-invite-affa-to-land

... In the same year the story is that prince Philip of the British Royal family also met with an extraterrestrial through the efforts of a retired general.

No doubt ET still bears a grudge from one of Prince Phillip's legendary gaffs.:)

Hello Evilution13

So, if a UFO actually appeared on the given date, what would that prove to you? That UFOs exist?

But don't you already believe that? So...Im a little cnfused here Lol

You are right I don't. I doubt that kind of belief would hold up if I saw one. Or a hundred. I never have though. But if the military would have to spill the beans on the Black Triangles as a result of the outcome either way on July 20th? Then that would be OK with me.

You are right I don't. I doubt that kind of belief would hold up if I saw one. Or a hundred. I never have though. But if the military would have to spill the beans on the Black Triangles as a result of the outcome either way on July 20th? Then that would be OK with me.

OK, I think the penny has finally dropped here.

It is NOT you who has had experiences since 1955, right?

hiflier: Okay. I hear you. But Im not sure if it would have any impact on the millitary position myself as there have been many mass sightings around the world - including over Washington DC itself in 1952 - but the stance of the millitary seems to remain fixed.

Personally I think the decisive factor in persuading the millitary (US) to come forward with all it knows on the subject, would be if there was a greater consensus amongst the people as to the reality of this phenomena. That would make a far stronger case to the government. But I'm not sure if a consensus of opinion is possible due to the high level of strangeness of the UFO penomena itself. Thats just my opinion. Thanks hiflier :)

Edited by Evilution13

For example, he's a guy who claimed to have made radio contact with advanced, benevolent aliens from the Bootes constellation, starting in 1961.

rune.galactic.to/korundor.doc

Is it true, or had he just been watching too many movies and sci fi TV shows?

It reminds me of the Teslascope. Nikolas Tesla claimed to be able to speak to aliens with this device, however, the drawback was that it contacted Venusians.

Hello Evilution13

OK, I think the penny has finally dropped here.

It is NOT you who has had experiences since 1955, right?

Errrm.... huh?

I think you might be right Mangoze... and I'm baffled... :unsure2:

I really don't know what else to say except for possibly WTFarfegnugin just happened? I am confuzzled™...

Errrm.... huh?

I think you might be right Mangoze... and I'm baffled... :unsure2:

I really don't know what else to say except for possibly WTFarfegnugin just happened? I am confuzzled™...

Stupid chain mail.

I wouldn't have minded hearing about 55 years worth of experiences... <_<

just because theres a ufo it does not mean there aliens. even if a large number of saucers,triangles,lights etc. appear it still wont prove anything some people still wont believe. im having a hard time understanding the whole idea of this.i mean we can't really dial a 800 number to reach the aliens so do we go outside and just say "yo on this date come on down for some bbq"? and what good will just seeing some ufo's actually do? one would think you'd ask them to try and make contact. and as far as who the home base or leadership is i would just like to know where you heard of this?

saying i don't know is ok but deflecting the questions is kinda annoying. and yes some people are flaming and im sorry. but i honestly am trying to understand what is trying to be accomplished.

so your saying we should just go outside and say "hey why don't you do a fly by so we can prove you exist" to the sky?

If aliens exist what makes you think they'd reveal themselves to us if we ask nice?

how would just seeing some UFO's clear up confusion? wouldn't it be better to ask them to contact us some how?

Did you think of this or is it something your passing along?

If your passing it along where from?

just some questions i have about your whole idea

Well... It seems we have tried pretty much every option from passive listening to actively sending investigators to try to trail UFO's so to be honest, asking them nicely is about as good of an idea as I have heard lately...