Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Say Hello to ET (92 days and counting)

hiflier

Are you saying that they are communicating with you via pebbles?

And why is a triangular pebble configuration astronomically unlikely? If you put three pebbles on the ground, they form a triangle. It isn't that uncommon at all...

To OP:

Umm... arent there 5 pebbles?

or just the 3 in the photo the only relevent ones?

I have often heard that aliens are all telepathic, and consider us primitive becuase our abilities along these lines are not well developed. Well. they also think we're backward because we're so paranoid and always go around shooting at everything.

In any case, the speed of thought is very fast, and perhaps that's how they communicate over the vast distances of space.

Does anyone know of hypnosis or regression? Isnt it said that you have to have a certain trust in an individual before they can "get in your head". That once your relaxed and trusting enough thats when the mind opens up?

I was just wondering on this point. Would it be the same as far as humans learning to "develop" or learn how to use telepathy? Wouldnt there have to be some sort of trust and peace amongst each other for this to be able to happen?

So, if we are to try to initially communicate to them and vice-versa, wouldnt there have to be a trust there?

Edited by Universal Sight

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hiflier

• booNyzarC

• onlychild

• Paxus

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To OP:

Umm... arent there 5 pebbles?

or just the 3 in the photo the only relevent ones?

The three that make the triangle from the center belt star in Orion, and the one off centered in the triangle itself would be the Nebula area.

Does anyone know of hypnosis or regression? Isnt it said that you have to have a certain trust in an individual before they can "get in your head". That once your relaxed and trusting enough thats when the mind opens up?

I was just wondering on this point. Would it be the same as far as humans learning to "develop" or learn how to use telepathy? Wouldnt there have to be some sort of trust and peace amongst each other for this to be able to happen?

So, if we are to try to initially communicate to them and vice-versa, wouldnt there have to be a trust there?

Trust, in light of all the different approaches there are in this subject (which is why the Asking - to begin at the ground level and eliminate the confusion) is part of what needs to be built. I don't have a problem with them. I have had weird go on, but never a problem. This is why I want to hold back the "doctrine" end of this because it can get confusing.

I'm sorry but reading between the lines (of your post) and considering the pictures you are putting up (supposedly as evidence to support your case) I think you are seeing what you want to see.

If there was something REAL going on, you would have FAR better evidence than coincidental occurences.

If there are far better examples of your experiences, by all means, I look forward to hearing about them.

For example your arm being scratched into a definate arrow is interesting. Did you take a photo? If not, could you draw it on your arm exactly how it was, take a picture of that and show us?

I'm sorry but reading between the lines (of your post) and considering the pictures you are putting up (supposedly as evidence to support your case) I think you are seeing what you want to see.

If there was something REAL going on, you would have FAR better evidence than coincidental occurences.

If there are far better examples of your experiences, by all means, I look forward to hearing about them.

For example your arm being scratched into a definate arrow is interesting. Did you take a photo? If not, could you draw it on your arm exactly how it was, take a picture of that and show us?

Seeing what is there only - not interpreting it until much later, and that based on data. I had no idea what the arrow was about - all I knew was that I woke up with an irritation, and when I looked, there it was. It made no sense to me until I was talking with my daughter about Orion, and she said she always found the constellation by looking for the arrow - I said - what arrow? If you look at the scratch, the right side line isn't there - just like the "arrow" in the sky.

arrow3.jpg

arrow_orion_arrow.jpg

OMG! You can't be serious?..

There is NO WAY I would interpret those markings as even REMOTELY like the Orion constellation!

Besides, does it not occur to you that ANY arrangement of dots, you will ALWAYS find a group of stars to match it?!?!

If I go home now and throw 6 coins in the air and watch them land, THEY WILL FORM A PATTERN WHICH CAN BE SEEN IN THE STARS! (Especially if one allows as broad a similarity as you are allowing)

Will I interpret this as a sign from aliens? Hell no! And for good reason, because chances are good, it's NOT!

Welcome to UM by the way!!! (Sorry for not saying so before I didn't check your number of posts till just now!)

Edited by Paxus

@Paxus

That name you're searching for might be Confirmation Bias

@onlychild

... Christianity is the most important piece of UFO information we have, just not for any reason you could possibly come up with. ...

But what reason do you come up with?

:alien: .oO(Please don't say Ezekial)

Edited by Mangoze

OMG! You can't be serious?..

There is NO WAY I would interpret those markings as even REMOTELY like the Orion constellation!

Besides, does it not occur to you that ANY arrangement of dots, you will ALWAYS find a group of stars to match it?!?!

If I go home now and throw 6 coins in the air and watch them land, THEY WILL FORM A PATTERN WHICH CAN BE SEEN IN THE STARS! (Especially if one allows as broad a similarity as you are allowing)

Will I interpret this as a sign from aliens? Hell no! And for good reason, because chances are good, it's NOT!

Welcome to UM by the way!!! (Sorry for not saying so before I didn't check your number of posts till just now!)

Uh-huh. You are in too much of a rush to dismiss this without considering anything else in the picture. It's as if this is all that ever was - and it isn't. You ask to see something, I show you, and BOOM. You would probably say the same thing about the Orion's belt punctured in my elbow, a figure that when mapped shows the location of Orion in it's southern most position C 13,500 BC; the time of the last major superwave event. And then there is the "dead grass" nebula formation that appeared in my backyard lawn.

The approach that should be taken is that ALL pertinent data should be brought together and analyzed together. You are introduced to a picture you do not understand, and play dog pile on the rabbit. This is why we are in the mess we are in today, and why I said doctrine is NOT part of this picture.

Now, I'm going to go and watch something on TV ... catch you later.

Oh, and here is something you can do in the meantime - read this:

My link

And tell me why it is pertinent to this discussion.

Also, for extra credit, tell me what this crop pattern says. I have laid out the base information in the proto-Sinaitic and modern Hebrew (I don't like the proto-Sinai font, but, it will do), you will just need a Hebrew Lexicon. I prefer Klein's Hebrew Etymological Dictionary myself, but that might be hard to get. I figure if I tell you, you'll boo-hoo me down. So, I'll let you tell me.

UKEastFieldHorizLucy070707.jpg

@Paxus

That name you're searching for might be Confirmation Bias

@onlychild

But what reason do you come up with?

:alien: .oO(Please don't say Ezekial)

Nope - no worries - nothing like that (I was going to watch tv LOL). It has to do with a certain story that was rewritten, and the later "added" character that we call the Dying God.

Paxus, it isn't worth your time mate. Every triangle he sees is going to say Orion to him. There is no changing it.

This is beginning to sound like Group Think.

Ok now I'm just really confused... :hmm:

Don't be. In fact, I suggest you don't even give this thread a second thought at this point. It had a good intention at the start, and then rapidly went downhill.

For what it's worth, my original intention to support the idea of calling for ET to show up Wed. 7 / 20 / 2011 @ 5:20 AM Greenwich time still stands. I've put the request out there mentally. I'm hoping it happens.

But I'm done with this thread.

The only other thing I will say is... onlychild, if ET doesn't show up as we've asked, please do yourself a favor and get checked out by a capable professional. For your own sake.

Cheers and God bless.

Don't be. In fact, I suggest you don't even give this thread a second thought at this point. It had a good intention at the start, and then rapidly went downhill.

For what it's worth, my original intention to support the idea of calling for ET to show up Wed. 7 / 20 / 2011 @ 5:20 AM Greenwich time still stands. I've put the request out there mentally. I'm hoping it happens.

But I'm done with this thread.

The only other thing I will say is... onlychild, if ET doesn't show up as we've asked, please do yourself a favor and get checked out by a capable professional. For your own sake.

Cheers and God bless.

I'm not going to do the telepathic contact attempt, but only because I think "they" have already made contact with whoever they really wanted to contact--probably at a level far above all of us--many years ago.

i'm going to stop this conversation onlychild because I think you don't understand what I'm saying and I suspect you never will.

I don't mean this in an offensive way and I hope you have fun here at UM.

i'm going to stop this conversation onlychild because I think you don't understand what I'm saying and I suspect you never will.

Right - like booNyzarC's comments about my seeking help from a professional (and this is the part I like) "if ET doesn't show up." So if ET shows up - then it's all OK. What logic.

I have spent 37 years researching a single vein of history over a period of 40,000 years - for what ... childish tantrums and pointing fingers from people who believe what they want to be true. "I'll" never understand ... amazing how that works out - I do all the work - but it's me who doesn't understand. I had clearer functioning heads in my Middle School classes.

I retired from this last November - know why? Reread this post. I come up with an idea to TRY and fix the problem with us and ET - don't know if it will work - but it's never been attempted before ... and what do I get? The same crap from people all over again. Think you know more than I do? Have at it - you have the conn; I'm done with it. It all in your hands now.

I was intrested in this, then i saw it had 5 pages, after going through those 5 pages it has left me rather saddened that Onlychild will not even consider it a possibility that he is wrong. Nevertheless ill give it a go.

I do hope you are not using that crop circle as a reference to the evidence of your theory of aliens leaving signs. Because crop circles are man made.

Hello onlychild,

can you just clarify this point for me as it seems to contradict itself in one sentence.....

via my closet and bedroom door (after watching their heads pass my window LOL). All I can tell you was they were short and skinny. I couldn't make out heads - '

AS for the rest I do not think that the image of pebbles is enough to convince, neither is the scratch. When I say convince I am talking about convincing us believers, until you can do that then you have no chance with the skeptics.

Also just wanted to touch upon the comment made about the unlikely hood of certain configerations i.e. pebbles:stars....when you are talking about stars I believe it is mathematically impossible for any random pattern NOT to appear in some formation of the stars.

good luck and welcome.

Right - like booNyzarC's comments about my seeking help from a professional (and this is the part I like) "if ET doesn't show up." So if ET shows up - then it's all OK. What logic.

I have spent 37 years researching a single vein of history over a period of 40,000 years - for what ... childish tantrums and pointing fingers from people who believe what they want to be true. "I'll" never understand ... amazing how that works out - I do all the work - but it's me who doesn't understand. I had clearer functioning heads in my Middle School classes.

I retired from this last November - know why? Reread this post. I come up with an idea to TRY and fix the problem with us and ET - don't know if it will work - but it's never been attempted before ... and what do I get? The same crap from people all over again. Think you know more than I do? Have at it - you have the conn; I'm done with it. It all in your hands now.

Hey onlychild,

You don't need to write in large bolded font, I'm perfectly capable of reading standard font.

I can only assume you're doing it because you're angry and intend to shout - Nobody appreciates that.

Calm down.

I told you I meant no offense.

Try to be logical.

I am not wrong to say that someone who see's pebbles or a vague shape in a scratch is reaching to suggest that they happened for a reason (to resemble a star constellation).

I'm not wrong to suggest any pattern can be likened to a star constellation either.

No point in getting angry at me for speaking my mind, my opinion and the truth.

If you want me(and others here, I suspect) to take you seriously, you could start by not shouting (bold & large font choices), not choosing to take offense because people have different opinions to yours and MOST IMPORTANTLY, tell us of all this "37 years researching", tell us of some more credible findings of yours than some pebbles which vaguely resemble some star arrangements.

As I said, if I dropped some marbles on the ground, I could find a some stars which resemble the same pattern - this is not good evidence of anything, except that there are lots of stars out there with many patterns.

We here at UM are a friendly bunch who respect everyone's right to their own opinion so you have nothing to be angry at.

I LIKE your "Operation Asking" and I will be doing my part on Wed. 7 / 20 / 2011 @ 5:20 AM Greenwich time. I think it's a good idea and we have nothing to lose by trying.

Do you understand now?

Edited by Paxus

Hello Paxus,

Hey onlychild,

You don't need to write in large bolded font, I'm perfectly capable of reading standard font.

I can only assume you're doing it because you're angry and intend to shout - Nobody appreciates that.

Calm down.

I told you I meant no offense.

Try to be logical.

I am not wrong to say that someone who see's pebbles or a vague shape in a scratch is reaching to suggest that they happened for a reason (to resemble a star constellation).

I'm not wrong to suggest any pattern can be likened to a star constellation either.

No point in getting angry at me for speaking my mind, my opinion and the truth.

If you want me(and others here, I suspect) to take you seriously, you could start by not shouting (bold & large font choices), not choosing to take offense because people have different opinions to yours and MOST IMPORTANTLY, tell us of all this "37 years researching", tell us of some more credible findings of yours than some pebbles which vaguely resemble some star arrangements.

As I said, if I dropped some marbles on the ground, I could find a some stars which resemble the same pattern - this is not good evidence of anything, except that there are lots of stars out there with many patterns.

Thank You Paxus. Thank You for seeing that it is truly the "notice" that really matters here. There are a thousand theories and Only Child has done much work on his. BUT! July 20th is not about that as you already know. It's about settling the issue of ETs' existence and nothing more. No theories, no doctrines no no hypotheses, no ideas, no speculations, no guesses, and no conjectures, or what-ifs. It's about ET or no ET. Simple, basic, to the point and with no ifs, ands, or buts added on. July 20th is about ET- Plus nothing!

We here at UM are a friendly bunch who respect everyone's right to their own opinion so you have nothing to be angry at.

An honest to goodness understatement if I ever heard one.

I LIKE your "Operation Asking" and I will be doing my part on Wed. 7 / 20 / 2011 @ 5:20 AM Greenwich time. I think it's a good idea and we have nothing to lose by trying.

No we don't. But if ET is a no-show that statement will not hold true at the corporate, conference, and bookseller level. In other words, the ripples of a no-show will be huge. Not to mention the most important aspect that should not be overlooked. All of us after a no-show can walk away and be free from the enigma to get on with the work of helping better the lives of our fellow man. After all. If ET shows up then the next question will be "why are they here". If not, then Planet Earth is, for now anyway, all that there is. It will be realised that there is no out. Make it work or die.

Do you understand now?

If it's okay with everybody, I'd like to return in the future on the 20th of each month to issue a reminder. And Thank you for hearing me out. Peace, hiflier.

If not, then Planet Earth is, for now anyway, all that there is. It will be realised that there is no out. Make it work or die.

What do you mean "no out"? I'm curious, do you really think there is an Alien species out in the Galaxy that has nothing better to do than Fly to Earth to "Save us" from throwing away our plastic water bottles and force us to stop burning hydrocarbons?

Seriously, what on Earth, do we need Aliens to "Save us" from?

What do you mean "no out"? I'm curious, do you really think there is an Alien species out in the Galaxy that has nothing better to do than Fly to Earth to "Save us" from throwing away our plastic water bottles and force us to stop burning hydrocarbons?

ourselves?

(not to be confused with me being one of those who thinks aliens will 'save' us, because I'm not. I don't think aliens would save us because I think if they are watching us they would not interfere and would basically expect us to learn and develop of our own accounts)

Hello Lost Shaman

No, of course not. I'm saying that if it turns out on July 20th that there is in fact no ET, then the ones who viewed ET as being a possible intervention at a point before the planet reached a point of ecological no return would have to face the fact that their belief in any outside help was for nought. The general believer's hope for the possible infusion of better technology for a wide range of applications, or even inclusion in some space community will be gone. The millions and millions of dollars generated by the UFO phenom will be gone. Officials that allowed the fleecing of the public by business interests selling UFO trinkets made in China will be gone. And the public in general will realize that there is truly nowhere to go but here and that our fair home, planet Earth is alone. So says SETI anyway. For a lot of folks An ET no-show will be a dark day. But I'm hoping not for all. How would any of you feel about a no-ET world?

How would any of you feel about a no-ET world?

Considering that I believe we live in a no-ET world at the moment, I guess I would feel no differently.

And when Wed. 7 / 20 / 2011 @ 5:20 AM Greenwich time comes and passes, as it will, with no ET showing up, as it will, I'll look back and say "yep, just as I predicted." So there you have it, seeRbooN has spoken. Nothing of significance will happen in July. Something will happen, but it won't be ET. What will happen? Some people will see things in the sky, like balloons and other frequently misidentified objects, but then we will go on chit-chatting here about how proof of ET has yet to be discovered.

Some people will argue that there is proof, others will point out that there isn't, and we'll wait for the next scientific advancement which might actually lead to alien life being discovered.

Fun isn't it?

Dear ET, up there in your elusive crafts, please prove seeRbooN wrong. Please, with your superior technology and vast spiritual wisdom, come and guide us all into the way we should actually be as good humans. Will you please come and save us from ourselves? Pretty please with sugar on top? If you come and show yourselves, I pinky-swear that I'll never doubt you again. Please, oh please, show up and help us to fix all of the problems we've created for ourselves because we are too stupid to realize what we've done and too stupid to figure out a way to fix it. Will you please come back after you have genetically engineered us and fix us? Pretty please!? With sugar on top!?

And thank you for this food we are about to receive. And bless all the little children.

Amen.

(sorry, had a rough day... So I'm less capable of keeping my cynicism in check at the moment... apologies...)