Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angel encounter in Sacramento

UM-Bot

Paul Dale Roberts: By having my cell phone number out in all of my articles, I get some interesting stories and reports. This report comes from Becky Lawrence of Sacramento California. Becky makes claim that on October 12, 2010 she encountered an angel. The angel was 7 feet tall and had wings and a halo. She was unable to make out if it was a female or male. The angel had very pale skin, but looked very strong. The angel was carrying a green crystal triangle. As the angel approached her bedside, the angel placed the triangle object at the foot of her bed. Becky could hear the angel speak to her, the voice went inside her head. The angel says: "I am Mi-soon, you are to witness events, be prepared child." Becky was unable to move, she felt paralyzed, she was completely aware of her surroundings, but was unable to scream, talk or move. She says that she felt like she was frozen in time.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taut

• McKenna

• libstaK

• UM-Bot

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish she revealed more. I believe they're real, but never expected pilots of all people to come forward. Interesting stuff.

from the story it seems to have been a real angel., the angel did not try to touch her.

from the story it seems to have been a real angel., the angel did not try to touch her.

I am curious why does fact she was not touched add any merit. I can refer to Luke 8:45-46 where Jesus said:

Who touched me? ... Somebody hath touched me for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.

But that was a good thing as the woman who touched him was healed. Likewise it would seem that to be touched by an Angel

could also be a good or bad thing.

Good, if virtue is sent from the Angel to the recipient. Bad, if a demon disguised as an Angel were to take virtue.

But neither of those scenarios hold the proof that the angel in this story is real. All eyes on Sacremento and the next great flood

for that if it happens ...

Angel Skochi mi (coming soon) would appear to be a noisy rock band , they have a short video on you tube , it sounds like the modern noisy music that the younger generation all seem to like .

However , I for one believe that Angels do exist , they used to be called our 'Guardian Angels' but that term doesn't seem to be so fashionable these days and has been replaced by our 'Spirit Guides'.

I know for an absolute fact that I have two 'Spirit Guides' because in a moment of deep anguish I not only saw them but spoke to them .... Every one has at least two Spirit Guides , they are there to offer help and guidance , but you have to ask them for that help and guidance .

Paul Dale Roberts: By having my cell phone number out in all of my articles, I get some interesting stories and reports. This report comes from Becky Lawrence of Sacramento California. Becky makes claim that on October 12, 2010 she encountered an angel. The angel was 7 feet tall and had wings and a halo. She was unable to make out if it was a female or male. The angel had very pale skin, but looked very strong. The angel was carrying a green crystal triangle. As the angel approached her bedside, the angel placed the triangle object at the foot of her bed. Becky could hear the angel speak to her, the voice went inside her head. The angel says: "I am Mi-soon, you are to witness events, be prepared child." Becky was unable to move, she felt paralyzed, she was completely aware of her surroundings, but was unable to scream, talk or move. She says that she felt like she was frozen in time.

Angels do exist I guess??? But, if they exist why aren't they here for me???

Angels do exist I guess??? But, if they exist why aren't they here for me???

They are, perhaps one day you will exerience that :innocent:

Peace

Mark

Edited by markdohle

They are, perhaps one day you will exerience that :innocent:

Peace

Mark

Thank you. But, I doubt it.

Don't people see what they're taught as children? I was taught angels had no wings or halos, so if I saw one, wouldn't it have none of these affectations? Angels are aliens and aliens are angels. Maybe both are delusions.

Sounds exactly like sleep paralysis, something that could also explain the "angel" or hallucination.

My wife has described a similar apparition she had experienced as a child. She recalls the time aberration as well as the mind comms and made particular reference to the absence of feet, or that the feet were obscured.

More pertinent was the message..to return home and not go on a planned picnic with a neighbouring family. Needless to say she followed the directive. That very day the family were involved in a fatal motor vehicle accident..in those days seat belts were not mandatory. The family were all killed.

I am curious why does fact she was not touched add any merit. I can refer to Luke 8:45-46 where Jesus said:

Who touched me? ... Somebody hath touched me for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.

But that was a good thing as the woman who touched him was healed. Likewise it would seem that to be touched by an Angel

could also be a good or bad thing.

Good, if virtue is sent from the Angel to the recipient. Bad, if a demon disguised as an Angel were to take virtue.

But neither of those scenarios hold the proof that the angel in this story is real. All eyes on Sacremento and the next great flood

for that if it happens ...

I think that references the fact that some believe that the touch of an angel, particularly angels of higher order would be devastating to the human body because of the higher vibrations of the angel body. Like a vibrational overload to a physical form or form at our vibrational level. Your reference is to Jesus in his human form....a different vibrational level, though even in human form his was higher. Obviously if he could raise the dead.

My wife has described a similar apparition she had experienced as a child. She recalls the time aberration as well as the mind comms and made particular reference to the absence of feet, or that the feet were obscured.

More pertinent was the message..to return home and not go on a planned picnic with a neighbouring family. Needless to say she followed the directive. That very day the family were involved in a fatal motor vehicle accident..in those days seat belts were not mandatory. The family were all killed.

There is story after story like this one, where the experiencer has nothing to gain and no reason to lie. How can we continue to not see the truth of it? Beats me.

Thank you for sharing this.

I think that references the fact that some believe that the touch of an angel, particularly angels of higher order would be devastating to the human body because of the higher vibrations of the angel body. Like a vibrational overload to a physical form or form at our vibrational level. Your reference is to Jesus in his human form....a different vibrational level, though even in human form his was higher. Obviously if he could raise the dead.

Thank you for the information I never really considered that before but it makes sense in theory, very interesting.:tu:

I have seen an angel as a child. All you have to do is ask. Unfortunately get ready for the stroke of lightning that will occur straight down through your being. Even from a dreaming body standpoint it is electrifying beyond belief. From what I have read, angels define the dimensions themselves. But that is a simpleton's explanation to be sure.

I met a guy once who witnessed all 7 archangels at the foot of his bed no less.

Edited by devilmaycare