Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Blood" perfumes aimed at vampires

Still Waters

A new blood-inspired perfume may soon have an ideal group of early adopters: vampires.

Last week, a pair of Italian entrepreneurs, Antonio Zuddas and Giovanni Castelli, debuted Blood Concept, a provocative fragrance line based on the four major human blood types: A, B, AB and O.

While the line forgoes incorporating actual blood, the Italian duo nonetheless claim that each scent is evocative of the blood type it represents.

"Blood Concept is just a celebration of human life through an interpretation of its evolutionary process," Zuddas told AOL News. "To be more accurate, it's an interpretation of the evolution of our most important element, the blood in our veins."

In keeping with the hematic theme, the four scents come in 1.35-ounce vials with red droppers, and the website includes background images of swirling blood.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• Robert1

• paul the walrus

• xYlvax

The whole vampire scene is quite huge. (Much like the original old school gothic scene) So this is actually an ingenious idea.

"In a follow-up report to this story, members of the department of health have removed the new blood perfumes from the retail market, after a group of "adopters" were consumed by a ravenous swarm of mosquitoes. Authorities are still conducting a search for the most petite member of the adopter group, missing and presumed drained dry." :w00t:

tee-hee.. went to the site and read the scent profiles.. Any time I've smelled blood, I was never put to mind the bouquet of various flowers and woods.

So.. Is this a ploy on the part of vampire hunters to draw forth the children of the dark to their doom through irresistible scent tactics? A clarion call from the high order of royalty for those who are in the covens to start identifying each other by clans- Those whose' hearts do not beat, yet smell of A, B, AB, or O.. If so, what will the ramifications be for those of us who's hearts race with life's beating- Salvation or herd selection? Will the vampires themselves find their newly scented selves so desirable that they eat each other out of existence and saving human kind from a miserable fate? Do we find out definitively if vampires can breed or not?

Find out next time on Scents of our Unlives...

Why dont they just sell animal blood...im assuming the smells of blood are quite the same. Although I could be wrong. If that would be the secret ingredient then it would cost next to nothing to make, so would be almost all profit.

I hate stories like this cause you never get to smell what they're talking about. :P

Buy a bottle of this and never take it out of the box, mark my words it will be a collectors item in about 30 years and people will pay big bucks for it.

Buy a bottle of this and never take it out of the box, mark my words it will be a collectors item in about 30 years and people will pay big bucks for it.

Although I think it's a really strange idea, you're probably right about it becoming a

collectors item. It almost makes me want to get myself a bottle.

Why encourage such moronic behaviour?!

If you share the perfume, do you risk smelling like HIV?

If you share the perfume, do you risk smelling like HIV?

I wonder if it would lead to smelling like AIDS?