Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To All Non-Skeptics

BurnSide

Thank you Saruman, i was hoping it would get re-opened. I wanted to thank everyone for their kind words. I'm glad i've had the chance to touch some lives here for the better. I must say, you have all shaped my beliefs as well and i thank you all for that too. thumbsup.gif

Hey, If we don't all work together in civility, how will the TRUTH ever be found, eh? original.gif

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• MichaelS

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• AliceCoopersGirl

That's exactly it.

I like to think of disscusions on this site not as arguements or debates or whatever, but working together to see something from all angles. We have people that see it as paranormal or the like, and people who see it as not. We discuss it, come to conclusions, maybe change a few minds, get to the root. We're a team, not one person is the opposition.

That's exactly it.

I like to think of disscusions on this site not as arguements or debates or whatever, but working together to see something from all angles. We have people that see it as paranormal or the like, and people who see it as not. We discuss it, come to conclusions, maybe change a few minds, get to the root. We're a team, not one person is the opposition.

I couldn't have said it better myself! Bravo clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

We need both sides of the coin- without the sceptics, we all become sheep to be led to extinction. Without the believers, new ideas often wouldn't occur- after all, if Columbus hadn't believed the world was round, we wouldn't be where we are now.

original.gif

That's very true. And there were ALOT of 'Skeptics' who thought he was stupid for even considering such a thing.

No one has put me up to this, i just was thinking out my most recent posts over the last few days, and came to a conclusion.

To everyone who I have debated with in the forums about certain things, such as Aliens, Psi, Bigfoot, Chupas, whatever unexplained-mysteries, i'm deeply sorry if i have at any time offended you or put down your beliefs.

We all have our very own beliefs, and instead of trying to understand yours better my posts have at times turned into out-right flames in some instances, which is of course not right. While i do enjoy the odd healthy debate on such things, it was wrong of me to get so heated about them and to try and force my own beliefs on you. It makes me a hypocrite lol.

I know this is only a website, and what i say is taken with a grain of salt, but i happen to adore this site and the people on it, and as such i hope that no hard feelings are conveyed.

So again i apologise to anyone i've offended or angered, and hope that in the future we can have non-heated, formal debates on such things. thumbsup.gif

Thanks, Curt BurnSide.

Mr. Burns!

You know we're already cool man but thumbsup.gif much respect on this thread.

Sorry Im late getting to this thread Burnsie(computer went wrong AGAIN,fixed it now original.gif )

I admire what you have done here,it is a big thing that you have done.

As one of the people who got into a heated debate with you I am glad that we have no hard feelings between us.

I really hate argueing with anyone or falling out so was happy when we were able to sort our differences out.

You are someone that I enjoy reading threads that you do and you are well liked here,which shows by how many posts I had to read before I got to put my post disgust.giflaugh.gif

Just want to say,you are cool hun.No hard feelings between us.

And just remember,as a woman and one of the Dark Goddesses......I am always right whistling2.gifw00t.gif

And just remember,as a woman and one of the Dark Goddesses......I am always right whistling2.gifw00t.gif

That is the sanest thing I have heard on the forum all week grin2.gif

Ames wink2.gif

That last part, that's something i can definately agree with. Thanks very much hon. And thanks Anakim too.

I hope that no hard feelings are ever taken from debates as arguing about a topic should never result in a falling out, no matter how strongly you both feel about the topic in general.

I learned many years ago NEVER to argue with a woman... tongue.gif

Even when I'm right, I wind up apologizing to them. laugh.gif

And just remember,as a woman and one of the Dark Goddesses......I am always right whistling2.gif  w00t.gif

Ames wink2.gif

Thanks Ames,we do have responsibilitys as Dark Goddesses and that is to keep the Dark Lords under control whistling2.giflaugh.gif

And just remember,as a woman and one of the Dark Goddesses......I am always right whistling2.gif  w00t.gif

Ames wink2.gif

Thanks Ames,we do have responsibilitys as Dark Goddesses and that is to keep the Dark Lords under control whistling2.giflaugh.gif

And what about us Resonably Dark Lords of Sceptical Believers? wink2.gif

And what about us Resonably Dark Lords of Sceptical Believers? wink2.gif

Oh,that is something I did not notice Stewey(your sig)sorry.

Have to go away and think about that one huh.gif

And what about us Resonably Dark Lords of Sceptical Believers?  wink2.gif

Oh,that is something I did not notice Stewey(your sig)sorry.

Have to go away and think about that one huh.gif

I've never confused a woman like that before... huh.gif

Actually BurnSide you really did offend me once.

There was absolutely no reason for you to say that Aliens was better than Alien 3, I'm sorry it's just not on.

But as you apologised I'll forgive you, just don't let me hear you say things like that again ok!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

*head explodes*

laugh.gif

Eeeewwww! Don't think that I am mopping up the mess tongue.gif

* calls for a clean up in Spirituality & Skepticism forum*

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

ewh.. that reminds me too much of the movie Monty Python's Meaning of Life! When the dude blows up... laugh.gif ...