Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
flipcamvballer

Deja Vu's

flipcamvballer

Hey guys I am new to the forums and honestly the reason I am going on these forums is because of these Deja Vu's I have been getting. I was always a believer in special people and people with gifts exist. I did notice the closer we got to the 2012 year my Deja Vu's have been occurring more and more frequently. It went from once a month to couple per week. I am a little scarred yet I am willing to embrace this. I do not know what it means or what is going on. I do know my great grandfather was a witch doctor (healer). If anyone out there has any answers for me please feel free to get back to me!

Also maybe could this be a sign of the oncoming ascension that is supposed to take us all humans to the next level of evolution? Also whats your opinion on the upcoming UFO's this 2011 year?

Trog

Hello and welcome to the UM forum .... I can't comment on 2012 as I don't know anything , and as for UFO's this year , again I can't comment as I personally have never seen one .

I can comment on Deja Vu , I have studied numerology for many years and in that discipline we are taught that we live many lifetimes , in each life we have lessons to learn and a test to pass , if we fail to learn and fail the test we then have to repeat that particular lifetime .

Although you reincarnate as a different person you are here to learn those lessons that you failed to learn in that previous life , and that's how daja vu comes about , you get a fleeting glimpse of that previous life that you are now repeating .

Most people have to repeat a lifetime , some repeat the same life over and over again , they get stuck in that one lifetime and never evolve , they never go up to the next set of lessons , each time we evolve we get a new set of lessons .

It's just like school , we start in first class and then go up to second class and so on until we've successfully learnt all the lessons which prepares us to go forth into the big wide world .

Bendy Demon

As far as this alien/UFO thing is concerned, I feel it is a great hoax. It keeps people ignorant and gullible by perpetuating these myths about the bad ol' aliens that are coming to kill or enslave us and all that rot.

The 2012 thing is another tremendous hoax as well, its purpose is the same as the alien/UFO hoax..keep people scared and gullible then they are far easier to control.

Remember the Y2K thing? (The year 2000 turn) People were scared poopless. Many rushed around buying up masses of foods, generators, porable potties and all because they media told them how all of societies infrastructures would instantly implode and no one would have running water, sewer, medical services or even electricity.

For a couple of years beforehand people were buying books on how to survive on nothing because they were scared into thinking the year 2000 would slam all of humanity back to the bronze age.

Deja Vu is nothing metaphysical either. One just recognizes certain events or similarities to a current event and they think it is literally a repeat. It isn't.

I could say that today is Deja Vu because I am sitting here at my computer, typing. However I did a similar thing yesterday and the day before but simply under different circumstances.

heartlight

Hey guys I am new to the forums and honestly the reason I am going on these forums is because of these Deja Vu's I have been getting. I was always a believer in special people and people with gifts exist. I did notice the closer we got to the 2012 year my Deja Vu's have been occurring more and more frequently. It went from once a month to couple per week. I am a little scarred yet I am willing to embrace this. I do not know what it means or what is going on. I do know my great grandfather was a witch doctor (healer). If anyone out there has any answers for me please feel free to get back to me!

Also maybe could this be a sign of the oncoming ascension that is supposed to take us all humans to the next level of evolution? Also whats your opinion on the upcoming UFO's this 2011 year?

Hi. I have always thought of those times of Deja Vu as simply 'sign posts' that say we are where we're supposed to be, at that particular time - I predicate this based on my belief in reincarnation, and I don't know if you believe in that or not - but I really think that is what Deja Vu's are - just sign posts.

As for 2012 and UFO's - I wouldn't worry too much about it. I think that UFO's only come around to check up on us and watch how we're screwing the planet up. I don't think they're here to hurt us.

On 12/21/2012 I am going to be watching the sky a little more closely, but otherwise I predict I'll be Christmas shopping at the mall that day, just like every other year.

blueeye
I was always a believer in special people and people with gifts exist

A long time ago, we as pure conscious entities in physical body form knew all about abilities, we merely forgot about them with the passage of eons and with the development of intellect and the strong feeling of separation and duality. The term gift means a present that is given by someone else. This is not the case here,pure consciousness is not separate from the creator, it's part of the creator, it was not created by the creator, it just exists as the creator.It is very still and clear in nature and has the capacity to mirror objects, it becomes the object without attachment or thought with no efforts like the reflection of the moon on a lake.Thoughts are like the ripples distorting the moon on the lake. Thoughts of separation twist pure consciousness, like ripple on the lake. This is the reason why magicians and yogis have to shift to a different state of perception in order to perform the so called supernormal acts.

Edited by blueeye

blueeye
Deja Vu's

Hi,Deja Vu is something that we have a strong feeling about. The higher self "not the creator herself" to which we return after physical death shows us what, who our next reincarnation will be, and it shows us this in a form of a movie like way . After we accept the assignment with great enthusiasm, our memory of the movie is erased, but not totally, some segments are left unerased for an unknown reason. Those segments are what we experience as Deja Vu.