Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

National Security Agency Releases UFO X-files

thefinalfrontier

In another bold leap towards full disclosure, the NSA has released to the public domain formerly classified UFO X-files. This one small step, yet ‘Giant Leap For Mankind’, is best described as a ‘treasure trove’.

Of the documents we have assessed so far, we are particularly interested in NSA Technical Journal Vol XIV No 1 with FOIA Case number 41472 which has been titled ‘Key To The Extraterrestrial Messages’.

The document authored by a Doctor Campaigne, presented a series of 29 messages received from outer space in “Extraterrestrial Intelligence”.

The article is described as developing a key to understand these alien messages.

arrow3.gifRead more...

True?? False?? I have no clue but I came accross this on twitter this morning, There is a related video in which im unable to watch but there are also some PDF files y'all can scrutinze.... Has anyone ever heard of this ufo briefcase before?? I have not!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vitruvian12

• McKenna

• Legaia

• Just Dave

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

True?? False?? I have no clue but I came accross this on twitter this morning, There is a related video in which im unable to watch but there are also some PDF files y'all can scrutinze.... Has anyone ever heard of this ufo briefcase before?? I have not!!

It was just an exercise in decoding.

opening paragraph

There's about 40 files or so I'm looking at as I write this on the nsa's website.. But I don't yet see anything that we didn't already know, plus it says the last posting on the UFO section was January, 2009 <_< .. http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/declass/ufo/index.shtml

And now we have it!!! Check video on bottom of that page!!! Sceptics statements please!

The files mentioned by the OP are the last two listed on the NSA page.. This one is pretty compelling yet also vague (of course).. :hmm:

http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/ufo/et_intelligence.pdf

Soooo... the release is legit. Yet I'm still confused about the time stamp listed on the bottom of the UFO index page.. (January 2009)

Edited by Legaia

Small step but they are actualy doing it.

And now we have it!!! Check video on bottom of that page!!! Sceptics statements please!

It still doesn't tell us anything clear-cut and dry though, unless I'm missing something.. It seems like it was more of a training exercise, but at the same time it says they did receive radio messages..

It still doesn't tell us anything clear-cut and dry though, unless I'm missing something.. It seems like it was more of a training exercise, but at the same time it says they did receive radio messages..

Only part that counts is " They are here, and they observe and study ". Everything else is in hands of Nsa and other black cells. Just imagine they did this after 50 years, now what have they been doing until now...i'll leave it at that.

There's about 40 files or so I'm looking at as I write this on the nsa's website.. But I don't yet see anything that we didn't already know, plus it says the last posting on the UFO section was January, 2009 <_< .. http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/declass/ufo/index.shtml

Legaia thanks for the info. thus far, sadly im unable to open pdf files until after the weekend but I did not figure this was anything to get exited about but it is maybe a step in the right direction if there is anything that can be released by the gov. I use caution when ever reading this stuff as ive been there and seen it all before only to see it all fall silent later on..

Regards;

TFF

Jamajkus;

Although im unable to watch the video I dont think its anything that could possibly provide proof or evidence of asny ET visitation as anyone can make a video and upload it to any video site.. However it most likely does give some insight into the subject.. I shall remain skeptical until exibit A arrives.

Regards;

TFF

Legaia thanks for the info. thus far, sadly im unable to open pdf files until after the weekend but I did not figure this was anything to get exited about but it is maybe a step in the right direction if there is anything that can be released by the gov. I use caution when ever reading this stuff as ive been there and seen it all before only to see it all fall silent later on..

Regards;

TFF

Although im unable to watch the video I dont think its anything that could possibly provide proof or evidence of asny ET visitation as anyone can make a video and upload it to any video site.. However it most likely does give some insight into the subject.. I shall remain skeptical until exibit A arrives.

Regards;

TFF

I'm trying to post an actual image of the file in question for you, but the pc I'm using isn't cooperating, but the more I read it, the more it seems that we did receive numerous radio signals from outer space..

Recently a series of radio messages was heard coming from outer

space. The transmission was not continuous but was cut by pauses

into pieceswhich could be taken as units, for they were repeated over

and over again. The pauses show here as punctuation. The various

combinations have been represented by letters of the alphabet, so that

the messages can be written down. Each message except the firstis

given here onlyonce. The serial number of the message has been

supplied foreach reference.

1. ABCDEFGHJKLMNOPQRSTUV

ABCDEFCHJKLMNOPQRSTUV

ABCDEFGHJKLMNOPQR etc.

2. AA. B;AAA.C; AAAA.D; AAAAA.E; AAAAAA.F; AAAAAAA.G.

3. LAA; LBB.LCC;LDD; LEE; LFF; LGG.

4. LBKAA; LCKBA; LCKAB; LDKCA; LDKBB; LDKAC; LEKDA;

LEKCB; LEKBC; LEKAD; LFKEA; LFKDB;LFKCC;LFKBD;

LFKAE.

5. LFKAKBC; LFKCKBA; LGKAKBD; LGKCKAC; LKAKBCKKABC.....

Edited by Legaia

I'll do some diggin' about origin of this video, if its some group madeup than it sucks, but if this is actual goverment release than you have full proof about visitation of other races. Its right there some guy in senat or a meeting said so, and hes clearly some high goverment employee.

Only part that counts is " They are here, and they observe and study ".

Sounds a bit... melodramatic. I know the NSA are fond of the cloak & dagger, but that sounds a suspiciously literary flourish.

I can't download pdf files unfortunately. While the video doesn't show much in the way of evidence, I have to admit it intrigued me a lot. Also curious about those radio signals.

I'll do some diggin' about origin of this video, if its some group madeup than it sucks, but if this is actual goverment release than you have full proof about visitation of other races. Its right there some guy in senat or a meeting said so, and hes clearly some high goverment employee.

Jamajkus, sorry but that video has nothing to do with what we're discussing.. The OP is discussing the new file(s) released by the NSA concerning the radio signals received and the decoding efforts.. My guess is ufobriefcase.net just posted that video because they viewed it as relevant to the NSA release.. All the 'evidence' in that video is years old, and none of it was ever confirmed.

Edit : The actual NSA site (read files 41 and 42) http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/declass/ufo/index.shtml

Edited by Legaia

I'm trying to post an actual image of the file in question for you, but the pc I'm using isn't cooperating, but the more I read it, the more it seems that we did receive numerous radio signals from outer space..

The more I read, it seems like a decoding exercise. The kind of thing that usually involves some implausibly named "enemy" like Outlandia or Outragia, or the East Asiatic Bloc or something like that.

Does no one see the paragraph before the op stating that the journal article before it was to test the readers ingenuity and that the following was another message to be decoded? Its an exercise.

The more I read, it seems like a decoding exercise. The kind of thing that usually involves some implausibly named "enemy" like Outlandia or Outragia, or the East Asiatic Bloc or something like that.

If its just a decoding exercise, why release it with UFO related files? And why the statement in the file involving radio signals from space??

Like I said, I'm really confused about this release - I'm on the fence about it. But whether its something or nothing, its still really fishy, if you will..

Edited by Legaia

1. ABCDEFGHJKLMNOPQRSTUV

ABCDEFCHJKLMNOPQRSTUV

ABCDEFGHJKLMNOPQR etc.

2. AA. B;AAA.C; AAAA.D; AAAAA.E; AAAAAA.F; AAAAAAA.G.

3. LAA; LBB.LCC;LDD; LEE; LFF; LGG.

4. LBKAA; LCKBA; LCKAB; LDKCA; LDKBB; LDKAC; LEKDA;

LEKCB; LEKBC; LEKAD; LFKEA; LFKDB;LFKCC;LFKBD;

LFKAE.

5. LFKAKBC; LFKCKBA; LGKAKBD; LGKCKAC; LKAKBCKKABC.....

Looks like we need a person who is able to break alien codes, :rofl: Seriously though I would not have a clue to even begin to unravel that one,

Regards;

TFF

I think it's kinda strange that we (humans) can decipher ET coding, but still haven't figured out the Voynich Manuscript (just an example). These ETs must have came up with a universal code that mathematicians recognize or have previously encountered. I'm sure there is a sliver of truth involved.

I realy dont care about the signals, i care for facts. If this transmisson is of human nature,than its even more disturbing. Why do you do an exercise of that nature?

If its just a decoding exercise, why release it with UFO related files? And why the statement in the file involving radio signals from space??

Because its an exercise in their ability to recognize and decipher a radio signal of intelligent origin if they ever did receive one. Its pretty clear in the opening paragraph.first page

Edited by vitruvian12

Also, why are aliens using english letters? Or am I missing something? Must be a test.

Also, why are aliens using english letters? Or am I missing something? Must be a test.

The transmission is just a hypothetical one he created for the sake of his article. And the letters themselves dont get transmitted, thats the point of decoding something

Edited by vitruvian12

Because its an exercise in their ability to recognize and decipher a radio signal of intelligent origin if they ever did receive one. Its pretty clear in the opening paragraph.first page

Wow where did i miss 100 years of evolution, we have technology to talk to aliens? Transmission is probably human nature, probably a satellite transmission which was abit messed up, so they thought is an outer earth contact. We cant possibly have a technology like that, except if its black project stuff. And still why go public with this kind of information what will you achieve?

There is no indication that the document in question is the product of government conducted activities nor is it clear who exactly Dr. Campaigne is. This could very well be like the recently reported FBI "disclosure" documents that turned out to be a civilian report and not necessarily fact based. This is hardly proof of anything. There is just not enough info there to draw any conclusions.