Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

moving skeletons

Lovelybloom

Ok so i know this story might sound a bit out of the ordinary, and no its not made up. It really did happen. ok so when i was around 6 almost 7 me and my family used to live on a ranch out in the wooded areas of Lorado TX. There was alot of abandonded houses with windows broken out and 18 wheeler traliers just left behind on peoples properties.

Ok so here's the story, i used to have a nieghbor that was about my age she would come over every now and then to play with me and hang out. well one day she came over she had dinner with me and my family and the time came when it was time for her to go home. So i asked my mom if i could walk her home, she said yes and said to take my brother along. Since it was sorta of a long walk,well we walked all the way up to our fence and said bye to clarisa. We started walking home and not even a few secounds later she comes running back to us crying her eyes out saying look look up there. she was pointing to the top of a abandonded 18 wheeler tralier. And i quite couldnt believe my eyes when i looked up there. I saw three skeletons, one was laying on its side waving hi to us, behind that one was two more standing up one was waving hi and the other was making some type of signs with its hands. We ran home and told my mom. She came back with us and they were still there waving hi to us, we dont know how they got up there and we dont know how they were moving their hands. But they were we threw some rocks at them but that didnt do much. There couldnt have been anyone with strings moving them cause they were on a roof and there was no trees at all anywhere close. Am just wondering if anyone has ever seen anything like this? i know it sounds way out of the norm, cause skeletons arent supposse to move on thier own. That ranch was really haunted though and there was alot of witch craft happening around the area at the time.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovelybloom

• Skeptic Chicken

• ColoradoParanormal

• Goodnite

:o Sounds really creepy at that age i would've freaked out and ran, lol. Strange and freaky.

yes we did run and tell our mom but it was shocking so i didn't cry i was just really surprised, i thought for the longest time that maybe it was a dream. But i asked my mom do u remember that one time when i was little and we saw those moving skeletons and she was like yes. She was like dont even ask me how they were moving, but they were. I was like my brother saw them too right and she said yes. I asked my brother and he remembers it clearly like i do, there was four people that saw it, so we couldnt have imagined it.

Was this anytime around Halloween? They where out in the open on a roof of an abandonded 18 wheeler trailer? I am sure someone rigged those skeletons to wave their hands and all. To scare people just like they did you and your friend. Did you call the police, not about them waving but being that three skeletons equals three people that died...

Love your avatar by the way :)

I'm sorry, but....my beliefs can't stretch this far. <_<

I'm not too sure if it was around halloween, i dont think it was. Yeah they were ontop of an 18 wheeler tralier that was abandoned. LOl and no we didn't call the cops cause lol dead people dont move, we should have though so they could have checked it out. Since who ever would be doing it would be trasspassing. I just dont think they were being electronically moved because people out there were sorta poor to afford anything electronic. Me and my brother and my step brothers eventully checked ou the tralier cause it had a lock on it that we broke off. when we went in there we found alot of beer bottles and magazines on the floor and a mattress. There was also like old old dolls, which i found creepy. They looked like those dolls that are missing hair and only have like one eye. But noone was in there, we even looked to see if the skeletons were just a prop hopeing to find them in a closet or something. but we didnt find them anywhere

I'm sorry, but....my beliefs can't stretch this far. <_<

this

That's a spooky story. You should've tried to film them. Why did you guys throw rocks at them? It sounds like they were being friendly. Did you see them climb down and leave?

lol we threw rocks to see if they would fall over or something to see if they were fake, and yea they eventully went away later on that night. We took my friend back home, because her parents had left while she was at my house. So later when we passed by they were already gone, we didnt have a camcorder... but i really wish my mom would have taken a picture or something. I mean it really does sound far fetched, but it really did happen. If someome else told me a story like this it would be hard to believe.

they just stood there and kept waving at us, am not even sure we hit them... the tralier was up on some cement blocks really high up...

that ranch was haunted though, alot of witch craft was used, and we were in the middle of the woods... my brother was chased by something in the woods once. he said he was walking home with his friends around 9 or 10. He said that they suddenly stopped because something was sitting on the floor kneeled down, hunched over on the floor and was wearing a white rope. He said that suddenly it just got up really slowly and started getting faster and it started chasing them. We were actully outside when this happened and we heard my brother yelling in the woods telling us to get the guns out. My step dad and mom got ontop of the roof of the house and they said they could see the grass splitting from what ever was chaseing them. My brother and his friends jumped the fence all scared not to mention that we had a barbed wire fence. Suppossly a little boy died in that house, which my brother saw once at 2 in the morning stareing at him from the window asking for his mom to open the door because it was cold outside.

they just stood there and kept waving at us, am not even sure we hit them... the tralier was up on some cement blocks really high up...

that ranch was haunted though, alot of witch craft was used, and we were in the middle of the woods... my brother was chased by something in the woods once. he said he was walking home with his friends around 9 or 10. He said that they suddenly stopped because something was sitting on the floor kneeled down, hunched over on the floor and was wearing a white rope. He said that suddenly it just got up really slowly and started getting faster and it started chasing them. We were actully outside when this happened and we heard my brother yelling in the woods telling us to get the guns out. My step dad and mom got ontop of the roof of the house and they said they could see the grass splitting from what ever was chaseing them. My brother and his friends jumped the fence all scared not to mention that we had a barbed wire fence. Suppossly a little boy died in that house, which my brother saw once at 2 in the morning stareing at him from the window asking for his mom to open the door because it was cold outside.

Can I ask what your age is now?

It is apparent to me, that these weren't anything paranormal or biological. Being that you saw them, ran away screaming and brought your mother back, and they were doing the exact same thing, and then add, what I bolded in your statement. You threw rocks and they continued on doing the exact thing w/o any pause, flinch, etc. Anything biological and/or even "paranormal" would react. This website is full of people's statements and claims by people who've interacted with "entities" and they reacted back in some manor. And I'm hoping someone isn't going to say "It could be a residual haunt." A residual "haunt" by definition would defeat what was experienced by our OP. :)

Can I ask what your age is now?

Very valid question, and one I was going to ask myself. :tu:

It is apparent to me, that these weren't anything paranormal or biological. Being that you saw them, ran away screaming and brought your mother back, and they were doing the exact same thing, and then add, what I bolded in your statement. You threw rocks and they continued on doing the exact thing w/o any pause, flinch, etc. Anything biological and/or even "paranormal" would react. This website is full of people's statements and claims by people who've interacted with "entities" and they reacted back in some manor. And I'm hoping someone isn't going to say "It could be a residual haunt." A residual "haunt" by definition would defeat what was experienced by our OP. :)

Very valid question, and one I was going to ask myself. :tu:

That's what I was thinking, that it can't be paranormal, but who knows maybe it was some jerks just playing a trick on us. I mean that's what sounds pretty explainable to me, because I have seen ghost and they do always react different. And my age right now is 22

That's what I was thinking, that it can't be paranormal, but who knows maybe it was some jerks just playing a trick on us. I mean that's what sounds pretty explainable to me, because I have seen ghost and they do always react different. And my age right now is 22

It's nice to see you're not set in stone on this being "paranormal." As I'm 99.9% certain it isn't. :) Funny story though, and I can only imagine as a child, how scary that would have been. Still not sure why your mother did not go and investigate herself? lol Thank you for the story.

yeah, i mean the only thing that could explain it is if someone were playing a trick on us. It was a very good trick though cause it shocked me lol. Made me wonder how on earth r those moving, but u can only understand so much when ur young. I really have no clue either y my mom didnt check it out either. Maybe because they were really high up and she would have to clime high up. thanks for reading though

Well, technically your not suppossed to see skeletons in public, much less waving ones, so I'd have to call this a prank,

So this happened when you were 6 or 7, or about 15-16 years ago. Is it possible that someone set this whole thing up to keep prying kids from coming around the trailers? Maybe who ever "lived" in them was up to nefarious things in them. You mentioned witchcraft happening around the area at that time. Please explain.

yes i think someone lived in the tralier, becuase when we broke in we found alot of unpleasant things in there.

well there was alot of people out there that used the black bible, my brother had a friend showed him one once. Which my mom got very angry about. We would hear and see alot of things at night in that home.

The black bible? What is that?

Ok so i know this story might sound a bit out of the ordinary, and no its not made up. It really did happen. ok so when i was around 6 almost 7 me and my family used to live on a ranch out in the wooded areas of Lorado TX. There was alot of abandonded houses with windows broken out and 18 wheeler traliers just left behind on peoples properties.

Ok so here's the story, i used to have a nieghbor that was about my age she would come over every now and then to play with me and hang out. well one day she came over she had dinner with me and my family and the time came when it was time for her to go home. So i asked my mom if i could walk her home, she said yes and said to take my brother along. Since it was sorta of a long walk,well we walked all the way up to our fence and said bye to clarisa. We started walking home and not even a few secounds later she comes running back to us crying her eyes out saying look look up there. she was pointing to the top of a abandonded 18 wheeler tralier. And i quite couldnt believe my eyes when i looked up there. I saw three skeletons, one was laying on its side waving hi to us, behind that one was two more standing up one was waving hi and the other was making some type of signs with its hands. We ran home and told my mom. She came back with us and they were still there waving hi to us, we dont know how they got up there and we dont know how they were moving their hands. But they were we threw some rocks at them but that didnt do much. There couldnt have been anyone with strings moving them cause they were on a roof and there was no trees at all anywhere close. Am just wondering if anyone has ever seen anything like this? i know it sounds way out of the norm, cause skeletons arent supposse to move on thier own. That ranch was really haunted though and there was alot of witch craft happening around the area at the time.

It's creepy but we all have that sort of memory from childhood... Sometimes people see the giant praying mantises and other times it's skeletons... It's just one of those memories that somehow works it's way into everyone's childhood.

its a bible that people use for bad things, ... it dosent have to do with god though. It has to do with the one he kicked out of heaven and sent to hell.... this person :devil: ....

I have alot of stories about that ranch... the house was built with rocks that had fossils in them, and i used to find alot of arrow heads buried under the ground, so i know that house and that land was pretty old.

That's a pretty freaky thing to experience. It could have been your imagination since this happened to you at such a small age and they could have just been Halloween decorations or something and your imagination went wild and it seemed like they were moving. Or perhaps some teenagers dressed in one of those Halloween costumes that are skeletons that glow so all you cam really see is the "skeleton" and they could have just been playing pranks on people passing by...Who knows. But honestly I don't think it was a real moving skeleton. Thanks for sharing though :)