Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Saru

UFO filmed prior to Royal Wedding

57 posts in this topic

Saru

A tourist claims to have filmed a UFO over Westminster just prior to last week's Royal Wedding.

The two-and-a half-minute video footage shows a shimmering white object in a cloudless blue sky near Big Ben. It seems to move and shift shape, but to have three sections, like the starship USS Enterprise from TV's Star Trek.

arrow3.gifRead more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_oQya2WH04

.Sobek.

The royal wedding is so popular that even aliens have come to watch it! :)

ships-cat

Dunno folks. It looks like sunlight glinting off a high-altitude jet plane to me ? :unsure2:

meow purr :)

7vector7

I heard of this on the radio a few days ago, people saw a ufo splitting into 3 pieces above the bigben.

Didn't know someone got it on tape.

Looks damn real.

d e v i c e

It might very well be that its the aliens revealing just enough of themselves again, above another densely populated city and yet still remaining elusive enough as to remain on the fringes of our society. Yup.

Timonthy

It looks like a bunch of helium balloons in a metallic bag...

Lilly

Very balloon like in my opinion.

ships-cat

I'm just trying to imagine some alien equivalent of Philleas Fogg, who has just successfully travelled from Betelguse in a Helium Balloon !

meow purr :)

Czero 101

It looks like a bunch of helium balloons in a metallic bag...

I had a similar thought, although to me, based on the shapes the "object" took and the way it appeared to move around, I thought it might be a balloon arch of some kind, possibly made of reflective mylar helium balloons, that managed to break free from whatever it was attached to.

twisted%20balloon%20arch.jpg

From watching the coverage of the wedding it was very clear that there were tents, food stalls and even beer gardens set up in the various parks around Buckingham Palace to cater to the thousands of spectators gathered there. Balloon arches certainly wouldn't be out of place at those kinds of facilities.

Cz

Edited by Czero 101

Cosmic2012

Its as yet unidentified, its indeed flying or at least floating, and its most certainly an object. Balloons? Maybe, but I am just not seeing it after several views. Yet another out of focus zoomer. One day we'll have conclusive proof...just not today.

27vet

Definitely looks like the Enterprise to me, or possibly a Klingon warship disguised as the Enterprise.

booNyzarC

Someone should let Jaime Maussan know that one if his EBANI got loose. :P

Edited by booNyzarC

digitalartist

Wasn't seen on the day of the wedding as they had the streets blocked off to regular traffic.

27vet

It wasn't the UFOs in this video in another dimension by any chance?

Edited by 27vet

Mistydawn

The Enterprise? HuH? I don't see it myself... looks like one object trailing another... or maybe.... those not invited to the Wedding; maybe they had a fun-raising event for Gadaffi... probably the only safe place for him just now, touring the skies...

Timonthy

Wasn't seen on the day of the wedding as they had the streets blocked off to regular traffic.

I'm going to throw it out there and say that it's far more likely people will spot something in the sky when lining the streets in their thousands rather than commuting in regular traffic...

mcrom901

taiwanese rc plasma... :sk

129087575546406525.jpg

PersonFromPorlock

Er... skydiver?

post-55116-0-80656700-1304261466_thumb.j

Smithers

Huh... interesting to say the least. It's definitely not a craft. Well, it doesn't look like one in my opinion. If only it was in focus... <_< The balloon arch idea sounds closer to what it is honestly.

Oppono Astos

Very reminiscent of Chris Martin's claimed UFO videos over London.

Not exactly news in the UK is it?

Vlad the Mighty

It wasn't the UFOs in this video in another dimension by any chance?

i did think Camilla was carrying a small mothership.

As far as the thing, it does look very much like something turning slowly in the wind as it drifts slowly through the air, so therefore, I'd be most likely to say plasm- sorry, no, balloon, that's the one.

:blush:

DONTEATUS

I`ll put my two cents on "Vogons" they Love to spew out some really rotten poems at weddings , just before they run a by-pass thru the solar system.

SAmbag

My money is on Balloons.

Probly a Solar Balloon

009.jpg

Great Big Sea

I've seen the Nacelles from the Enterprise, and they defiantly don't look like that. Sorry had to write that down before I forgot. :P Aliens are now interested in people's weddings. I wonder what they charger per hour for wedding pictures?

Alexsrb84

Weather balloon!