Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO filmed prior to Royal Wedding

Sorry guys, its a horse shoe shaped novelty balloon.

I don't know about the US, but horse shoe confetti, balloons etc. is what you buy for weddings here in the UK.

They were selling them on every street corner in central London on the run up... along with the flags and badges.

Here is a gold one post-115636-0-66851200-1304274622_thumb. but they come in white/silver.

There were lots of them floating about. The guy filming must have kept the camera really close focused onto the balloon so you couldn't easily see its clearly balloon like flight speed etc. in relation to the buildings etc. It would have been obvious what it was. Plus when its so closely focused its hard to tell the shape, or looks like separate objects, but you get glimpses of its true horse shoey shape as he pulls the camera out for a split second.

They were a common sight last week! Sorry, nothing interesting here.

Matt (just outside London).

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 27vet

• booNyzarC

• ufo1969

• Smithers

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Parachuter?

Yeah, didn't one of the villains in a James Bond movie do that already?

Edited by 27vet

Sorry guys, its a horse shoe shaped novelty balloon.

I don't know about the US, but horse shoe confetti, balloons etc. is what you buy for weddings here in the UK.

They were selling them on every street corner in central London on the run up... along with the flags and badges.

Here is a gold one post-115636-0-66851200-1304274622_thumb. but they come in white/silver.

There were lots of them floating about. The guy filming must have kept the camera really close focused onto the balloon so you couldn't easily see its clearly balloon like flight speed etc. in relation to the buildings etc. It would have been obvious what it was. Plus when its so closely focused its hard to tell the shape, or looks like separate objects, but you get glimpses of its true horse shoey shape as he pulls the camera out for a split second.

They were a common sight last week! Sorry, nothing interesting here.

Matt (just outside London).

Thanks Matt. I thought I noticed a definite horseshoe shape. :tu:

Definite fake. Like come on, the blue sky is a dead giveaway lol

Er... skydiver?

That's what I thought, but after reading about the UK's horseshoe balloons, it might be one of them.

Or maybe it's Princess Di floating down from heaven to see her son wed.

This is an interesting ufo pic: This high-definition, 1.15-gigapixel picture, is a composite of 189 images. The full picture measures 81,471 pixels by 14,154 pixels. The field of view covers 200 degrees.

So,...a UFO Above the wedding, a high res pic you can navigate around...so if you drag the pic down a bit, so you can see down the mall, or the 'road' behind the carriage, you will then see a camera-crane in the distance....zoom on that crane....... and see a ufo to above left...

see if you can see it!! Its no bird or chute...

click to drag that pic about

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13200114

Edited by septic peg

This is an interesting ufo pic: This high-definition, 1.15-gigapixel picture, is a composite of 189 images. The full picture measures 81,471 pixels by 14,154 pixels. The field of view covers 200 degrees.

So,...a UFO Above the wedding, a high res pic you can navigate around...so if you drag the pic down a bit, so you can see down the mall, or the 'road' behind the carriage, you will then see a camera-crane in the distance....zoom on that crane....... and see a ufo to above left...

see if you can see it!! Its no bird or chute...

click to drag that pic about

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13200114

I'd be interested in knowing how you came to the conclusion that "its no bird" when, in reality, that's what it probably is...

Cz

Edited by Czero 101

I'd be interested in knowing how you came to the conclusion that "its no bird" when, in reality, that's what it probably is...

Cz

Oh come on man! That object is clearly exhibiting intelligent maneuvers! If not, it would have hit the crane! Or Camilla!

camillanewDM_468x661.jpg

And you see its shape? It is a black TRIANGLE! And before you think it, that aint no stealth craft! The Royal Airforce hasn't released anything about this craft! Obviously it is a cover-up!

:unsure2:

Come to think of it... maybe it was actually a bird coming back to roost in the nest on Camilla's head. Oh well, maybe next time. :hmm:

Oh dear... next they will see a paper bag and announce that as a UFO.

this is a sky serpent ,,,,,,have see this befor ,,,, if you look to the right of it and you will see a litle light , we don,t now what this is ,,, but there are many film of this phenomen in mexico ,,,,

many people cald them sky snaks ,, the litle one is the boss and pic it up if it goes to far awy ,,,this its crazzy to see in england ,,,im mexico yes , but never heard about sky serpents in englang ,,,

Oh come on man! That object is clearly exhibiting intelligent maneuvers! If not, it would have hit the crane! Or Camilla!

camillanewDM_468x661.jpg

And you see its shape? It is a black TRIANGLE! And before you think it, that aint no stealth craft! The Royal Airforce hasn't released anything about this craft! Obviously it is a cover-up!

:unsure2:

Come to think of it... maybe it was actually a bird coming back to roost in the nest on Camilla's head. Oh well, maybe next time. :hmm:

In the left hand pic Camilla's hat is a representation of delta-shaped craft flying from a saucer-shaped mothership. And they say there is no drip-feed of info to Joe Public - its clearly hidden in plain sight :rolleyes:

My money is on Balloons.

Probly a Solar Balloon

009.jpg

:P I have no idea why this made me laugh so much... :lol: I agree that it definitely looks like a balloon of some sort.

You guys, put me down for balloons too. Anyone ever come across a balloon on the ground that some poor kid let go and it flew away?

ET don't need no invitation now and did you think he was going to be left out?

Looks like the Virgin space travel craft taking VIP's to the wedding, you can see Sir Dick Branson parachuting down in the beginning with 2 leggy blonds strapped to him.

WTF If these flying object are Balloons, wouldn't they have burst,being so far up?

Also the sighting seems typical of some UFO sighting's as the object seems too 'pull apart'- then join back again. Its a great bit of film i would like too see what the Experts think of this one...Please Xplain!. :o