Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Osama Bin Laden Dead

Rastaman

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Space Commander Travis

• Beckys_Mom

• Wookietim

Yeah, just saw that on CNN. To be honest I thought he died many years ago and that most of the footage showing him were fakes, but it's a good news I guess....Sadly it won't bring back all the poor victims of 9-11, but I guess it's a good news...

Yeah, just saw that on CNN. To be honest I thought he died many years ago and that most of the footage showing him were fakes, but it's a good news I guess....Sadly it won't bring back all the poor victims of 9-11, but I guess it's a good news...

Agreed, I honestly have just been assuming he was dead so while it is good news, I'm not all that psyched.

I think it's funny that one of the CNN channels here is still covering the royal wedding instead though. :P

I think it's funny that one of the CNN channels here is still covering the royal wedding instead though. :P

Well I think they are not 100% sure. But I saw the news on CNN's website, not the TV Channel.

UPDATE: Congressional and administration officials tell CNN Osama bin Laden is dead. He was reportedly killed in Afghanistan.

So I guess it's really official now.

Edited by JonathanVonErich

Awesome News !

i'm annoyed that the news caster said what Obama was going to say. they didn't have to interrupt the tv to say that the presedent was going to say something. i mean it defeats the purpose. so it's like what is the president going to say that's more info than what the other guy just said? especially since he kep yammering about it.

he lived almost the same number of days after 9/11, of those killed on that day.

"The US is in possession of Bin Laden's [ALREADY DECOMPOSED] body, the reports say."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13256676

Now, just to find those responsible for 9/11 :ph34r:

he lived almost the same number of days after 9/11, of those killed on that day.

So...what you want to say is that he died on 9/11 too !? :blink:

Explain yourself a little more please, I don't get it.

Personally I thought he died years ago and that was why they had a hard time finding him.

So...what you want to say is that he died on 9/11 too !? :blink:

Explain yourself a little more please, I don't get it.

Personally I thought he died years ago and that was why they had a hard time finding him.

the prez is supposed talk about how it happened.

if he had died years ago they would have either buried him or turned him over for the reward to fund more missions.

i was thinking it was ironic as to how many days he lived after

Ok Danielost.

Now, just to find those responsible for 9/11 :ph34r:

Haha yeah, I agree that Bin Laden was just one little part of the puzzle. :tu:

Great news!!!

The guy has still been putting out tapes these past few years, which marks his death as a relatively recent event. I wonder how it all went down.

XD the people down at the end of my street are setting off fire works and screaming.

Ok Danielost.

Haha yeah, I agree that Bin Laden was just one little part of the puzzle. :tu:

Well, actually, I'm not entirely convinced the man had anything to do with it to be honest.

He was blamed before anyone knew anything about anything and it just stuck. He many times denied being responsible for the attack, before it became abundantly clear that he was to be the poster child to direct the wrath of the US against, regardless of proof (Taleban offered to hand him over if the US had proof). How many terrorists don't want to claim responsibility for the attack? Sort of defeats the whole purpose, and indeed goes against the actual definition, of terrorism. I think it was more likely planned (and, as we know already, carried out) by people ranked high in Saudi Arabia.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he would have loved to have been responsible for the attack, and anyone who takes joy in the death of so many innocents is, in my book, not worthy of breathing.

i'm annoyed that the news caster said what Obama was going to say. they didn't have to interrupt the tv to say that the presedent was going to say something. i mean it defeats the purpose. so it's like what is the president going to say that's more info than what the other guy just said? especially since he kep yammering about it.

I know...

Does it really take hours to say " Osama Bin Laden is dead" ?????

Ok, we get it...Carry on :)

I hope that every one of his victims meets him in Hell, is 10 feet tall, carries a baseball bat and visits upon him every misery, pain, discomfort and indignity that can be given over the course of Eternity.

The dead will rest a bit easier.

Great news!!!

The guy has still been putting out tapes these past few years, which marks his death as a relatively recent event. I wonder how it all went down.

The tapes are widely regarded as fake...

This is fairly common knowledge, and the general concensus outside of MSM (at least by those who have done the tiniest bit of research on the subject that is).

Also, how many people do you know, who's kidneys are failing, that can survive 10 years in the mountains without dialysis?

Edited by expandmymind

The tapes are widely regarded as fake...

That's what I have always thought too.

And of course, this will pretty much guarantee Obama's next term in office. "He did what Bush couldn't!"; "Obama killed Osama", etc.

I hope that every one of his victims meets him in Hell......

You hope the victims of 9/11 are in hell? :lol:

:lol: Fail.

I was watching the news all day today to... I only turned it off cause they were recapping the royal wedding so I missed the breaking news. <_< Stupid english.

:lol:

My thoughts exactly. That post doesn't seem to have been very well thought out :)

Now they say to expect increased retaliatory terrorist acts.

Good for Obama. Good for the CIA. I wonder if the guy driving the Drone will get a special commendation?

I'm cringing here watching everybody in a party atmosphere outside the White House rejoicing at America's revenge killing.

Why?

-because revenge very well could be on the horizon back home or on Westerners abroad.

Be alert, stay vigilant... a revenge attack could be coming at anytime.