Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Osama Bin Laden Dead

Rastaman

I'm cringing here watching everybody in a party atmosphere outside the White House rejoicing at America's revenge killing.

Wow there's actually a party for that !?

Only in America !!

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Space Commander Travis

• Beckys_Mom

• Wookietim

I'm cringing here watching everybody in a party atmosphere outside the White House rejoicing at America's revenge killing.

Why?

-because revenge very well could be on the horizon back home or on Westerners abroad.

Be alert, stay vigilant... a revenge attack could be coming at anytime.

Obama's writers just quoted me. hahhahaha... so predictable.

Well, actually, I'm not entirely convinced the man had anything to do with it to be honest.

He was blamed before anyone knew anything about anything and it just stuck. He many times denied being responsible for the attack, before it became abundantly clear that he was to be the poster child to direct the wrath of the US against, regardless of proof (Taleban offered to hand him over if the US had proof). How many terrorists don't want to claim responsibility for the attack? Sort of defeats the whole purpose, and indeed goes against the actual definition, of terrorism. I think it was more likely planned (and, as we know already, carried out) by people ranked high in Saudi Arabia.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he would have loved to have been responsible for the attack, and anyone who takes joy in the death of so many innocents is, in my book, not worthy of breathing.

I have to agree with all of this and have wondered about the kidney thing as well.

And of course, this will pretty much guarantee Obama's next term in office. "He did what Bush couldn't!"; "Obama killed Osama", etc.

They just said someone was holding up a "thank you Bush" shirt outside the White House, so I'm sure who should be given credit will still be a debate no matter what.

I'm not a big fan of the celebrating outside the White House either. Nothing wrong with being satisfied that he's finally gone, but celebrating is just...eh. I'm enjoying Obama's speech though.

I can't wait to see how people will try to spin this into a bad thing. :wacko:

American Politics has become nothing more then simple, cheap, entertainment.

Edited by Odin11

Crazy. I guess he was living it up in Pakistan after all.

The tapes are widely regarded as fake...

This is fairly common knowledge, and the general concensus outside of MSM (at least by those who have done the tiniest bit of research on the subject that is).

Also, how many people do you know, who's kidneys are failing, that can survive 10 years in the mountains without dialysis?

Could be his bad kidney's are what led to his capture! I wouldn't doubt it if were told this is what happened.

Crazy. I guess he was living it up in Pakistan after all.

You think he was living life in the fast lane with women, booze, partying all night long ?? :P

I can't wait to see how people will try to spin this into a bad thing. :wacko:

American Politics has become nothing more then simple, cheap, entertainment.

yes... show-biz for ugly people!

I'm worried that revenge could be possible. Todays date is 5-01-11 the Terrorist attack on US was 9-11-01 the dates have the same numbers 5 and 9 are unmatched.....anyone see a pattern? This is unexplained mysteries, I had to throw a mystical theory in it

Good job Mr. President Obama. That will shut up many oponents and the one who said you are the worst president. I am happy for the USA.

You think he was living life in the fast lane with women, booze, partying all night long ?? :P

Well the first two aren't allowed according to his backwards version of Islam, but I could picture him sliding along the floors of his mansion in socks Tom Cruise style.

YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH----Bin Laden's gone!!!!!! I'm glad that he was shot to pieces. Even that was to good for that waste of flesh. Hey Bin Laden....tell Allah I said " Howdy" :innocent:

I could picture him sliding along the floors of his mansion in socks Tom Cruise style.

Bahahaha. :P

I wonder when all the conspiracy theories are going to start to pop up, I'm sure being the forum that we are, we'll be some of the first to know.

Also, this thread is going to be so hard to keep up with...

Edited by ~TheBigK~

Fantastic news. Now all we need to do is get rid of the Taleban. Shouldn't be too hard.

This is hilarious.

It was well-known that Bin Laden was suffering from advanced kidney failure......even before 9/11.

This smacks of political ploy. It won't matter when gas prices are $5 bucks a gallon next year when Obama can say, "We got Bin Laden".

The guy was dead years ago. How could he not have been? Was he able to tote a dialysis machine around with him in the mountains the entire time?

This announcement is an insult to the intelligence of anyone that has even a single brain cell.

This is hilarious.

It was well-known that Bin Laden was suffering from advanced kidney failure......even before 9/11.

This smacks of political ploy. It won't matter when gas prices are $5 bucks a gallon next year when Obama can say, "We got Bin Laden".

The guy was dead years ago. How could he not have been? Was he able to tote a dialysis machine around with him in the mountains the entire time?

This announcement is an insult to the intelligence of anyone that has even a single brain cell.

He wasn't in the mountains, he was in (at least for the last 8ish months according to intelligence) a 'compound'.

Fantastic news. Now all we need to do is get rid of the Taleban. Shouldn't be too hard.

Why?

Bahahaha. :P

I wonder when all the conspiracy theories are going to start to pop up, I'm sure being the forum that we are, we'll be some of the first to know.

Also, this thread is going to be so hard to keep up with...

Watch K....they are gonna tie Prince William's wedding and Osama bin Laden getting killed as some sort of Biblical conspiracy coming to fruition. Yeah.....I'm a believer in conspiracy stuff, BUT THE NUTS WILL START TO FALL OUT OF THE TREE!!!!!

The tapes are widely regarded as fake...

This is fairly common knowledge, and the general concensus outside of MSM (at least by those who have done the tiniest bit of research on the subject that is).

Also, how many people do you know, who's kidneys are failing, that can survive 10 years in the mountains without dialysis?

That's not what the FBI and CIA top voice analysis technicians said, I'll go with their informed opinion, instead of just baseless rumor.

NBC said it was a seal team with other aid from inside JSOC--I heart DEVGRU ;)

HELL YEAH----U.S. SEALS ARE BAD ASS. Remember the three shots they took at the Somali pirates???? Barrett Light Fifty with a decent scope....takes care of everything!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by WORKING CLASS AL

Watch K....they are gonna tie Prince William's wedding and Osama bin Laden getting killed as some sort of Biblical conspiracy coming to fruition. Yeah.....I'm a believer in conspiracy stuff, BUT THE NUTS WILL START TO FALL OUT OF THE TREE!!!!!

Hey AL......I hope the nuts that fall out of tree are not mine! lol that would just be wrong! hahaha

Haha, I'm sure that there will be at least one person out there that ties the two events together. I enjoy a good conspiracy now and then too, but I imagine some reeeeeal interesting ones will come from this.