Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Osama Bin Laden Dead

Rastaman

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Space Commander Travis

• Beckys_Mom

• Wookietim

Hey AL......I hope the nuts that fall out of tree are not mine! lol that would just be wrong! hahaha

AMEN Tumbleweed....IT REALLY WOULD. HEY THAT WOULD REALLY sully the "Princess"moniker huh??

He wasn't in the mountains, he was in (at least for the last 8ish months according to intelligence) a 'compound'.

The guy has been suffering from kidney failure for at least 10 years....and that in itself is laughable.

Even under the best of care.......without a transplant.......he wouldn't have survived even half of that time.

And if he got a transplant and that comes out as fact.....then God help our intelligence.

AMEN Tumbleweed....IT REALLY WOULD. HEY THAT WOULD REALLY sully the "Princess"moniker huh??

This is true AL! I would have to change my name to Queen Tumbleweed then!

Haha, I'm sure that there will be at least one person out there that ties the two events together. I enjoy a good conspiracy now and then too, but I imagine some reeeeeal interesting ones will come from this.

K---we should start our own conspiracy thread and see how far it would go. Something really out there like " Bin Laden's head will be kept in the torch of the Statue Of Liberty" Freshman Congressman and Senators will have oddball hazing rituals involving the head and Coors beer in the torch.....scary :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

The guy has been suffering from kidney failure for at least 10 years....and that in itself is laughable.

Even under the best of care.......without a transplant.......he wouldn't have survived even half of that time.

And if he got a transplant and that comes out as fact.....then God help our intelligence.

Just so that we aren't mincing words... are you suggesting that Bin Laden wasn't just killed as reported internationally, but instead has been dead for a long time and this is all a conspiracy to get Obama re-elected?

K---we should start our own conspiracy thread and see how far it would go. Something really out there like " Bin Laden's head will be kept in the torch of the Statue Of Liberty" Freshman Congressman and Senators will have oddball hazing rituals involving the head and Coors beer in the torch.....scary :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

lmao...you should get paid for this stuff!

I like the way you think! :lol:

and this is all a conspiracy to get Obama re-elected?

Aaaaaaand it took somewher under 20 posts...

That's not what the FBI and CIA top voice analysis technicians said, I'll go with their informed opinion, instead of just baseless rumor.

Nah it's ok mate, I'd rather go with independant analysis if you don't mind.

I will say one thing.....although this entire thing is a sham....and again Bin Laden was dead long, long ago.....

It is GREAT to see American people dancing in the streets over this announcement.

The hardest thing for me to witness during the 9/11 attacks wasn't the attacks themselves.......it was the people in the streets in the middle east burning the American flag and celebrating.

Wow, the first I heard this news, I thought "finally we got the sucker".

My second thought was how this would reignite the fire behind the 9/11 Conspiracies.... and less than an hour and a half after the news broke, we're already talking about this being a political set up to ensure Obama's re-election.....

That's why I love this Forum :lol::devil:

Edited by Paranoid Android

Just so that we aren't mincing words... are you suggesting that Bin Laden wasn't just killed as reported internationally, but instead has been dead for a long time and this is all a conspiracy to get Obama re-elected?

Yes to the bold.

And with that belief, the announcement certainly won't have done his next run any harm.

Bahahaha. :P

I wonder when all the conspiracy theories are going to start to pop up, I'm sure being the forum that we are, we'll be some of the first to know.

Also, this thread is going to be so hard to keep up with...

About two posts below yours :)

Doesn't surprise me one bit...Makes me LOL

Edited by Sakari

.......I not even go to into 'kidney failure' with you, needless to say you only use about 15% of your GFR--Figure that out.

Wow, the first I heard this news, I thought "finally we got the sucker".

My second thought was how this would reignite the fire behind the 9/11 Conspiracies.... and less than an hour and a half after the news broke, we're already talking about this being a political set up to ensure Obama's re-election.....

That's why I love this Forum :lol::devil:

Well for people who already believed he was dead - due to exsting evidence - the belief that this announcement was simply politically motivated isn't really all that far fetched.

About two posts below yours :)

Doesn't surprise me one bit...Makes me LOL

I know, same here. :P I did not think it would take long at all.

The hardest thing for me to witness during the 9/11 attacks wasn't the attacks themselves.......it was the people in the streets in the middle east burning the American flag and celebrating.

You sure about that? It didn't bother me much. For me it was much harder watching thousands

of innocents dieing on live TV.

Any way a few minutes ago (flushed with patriotism I haven't felt in a while) I decided to

run upto the store for snacks. After purchasing my goods I informed the cashier of this

development who promptly replied, "Really?" and then insisted it was a conspiracy so

Obama could get re-elected.... this fall....

So f@#$ it. I got a patriotism high and am not listening to any more conspiracies for the

night.

O RLY? :sleepy:

Wow there's actually a party for that !?

Only in America !!

Yup, me and the wife, and a lot of people here are !!!!!

Two the 5 guys that took a huge chance with their lives ( and the Seal team, or Special forces )......I can really only say...

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

:clap::clap::clap:

:tsu::tsu::tsu::tsu:

:yes::yes::yes:

:gun::gun::gun::gun:

Do you have any examples of independent analysis of OBL's recent tapes? I would like to read about it. I've only seen the opinions of the voice technicians that were contracted by the CIA and FBI. I didn't know anyone else studied the recordings.

So far, all the experts that I've heard from said that the voices were direct matches.

Cp's crack me up, kind of feel sorry for them, for their full cup of ignorance they have to carry around all of the time...

--

Aaaaaaand it took somewher under 20 posts...

Amazing... really amazing... what is this conspiracy going to be called?

Let's see... we've already got The 911 Truthers... and The Birthers... and the Apollo Hoax Believers... and several others... what would be an apt name for this newest incarnation of conspiracy nuts enthusiasts? OH! I've got it!

The BinDeads! As in... he's been dead... :unsure2:

Or maybe...

The BinDead Believers! The BDB!

Oh, nevermind, I can't come up with anything good. :hmm:

Back to reality though, this is a great achievement toward thwarting terrorism. But I'm sure another figurehead will rise in his absence. There are plenty of angry people in the world after all.

You know what gets me off?

American Special Forces killing people indiscriminately.

Pop heads. Kill literally anyone. Just make me feel patriotic. Run monster trucks over mother****ers. Just do whatever it takes. I'm an American and I want dead bodies.