Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Osama Bin Laden Dead

Rastaman

.......I not even go to into 'kidney failure' with you, needless to say you only use about 15% of your GFR--Figure that out.

What you just said makes absolutely no sense............

Filtration (GFR) is a measure of kidney function.....to use 15% of it doesn't make any sense at all. I'll chalk that up to a language barrier.

Please feel free to go into "kidney failure" with me. I've treated enough people suffering from it.

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Space Commander Travis

• Beckys_Mom

• Wookietim

The BinDeads! As in... he's been dead... :unsure2:

That made me laugh, actually. So I'd say that's the winner. :P

Regardless of our next course of action militarily over the next days, weeks or even months we cannot afford to let our guard down. We need to be more alert to possible repercussions NOW than we were before this good news happened. And it IS good news, IMO.

cormac

Do you have any examples of independent analysis of OBL's recent tapes? I would like to read about it. I've only seen the opinions of the voice technicians that were contracted by the CIA and FBI. I didn't know anyone else studied the recordings.

So far, all the experts that I've heard from said that the voices were direct matches.

You can do a forum search or a Google search. I believe there was an analysis carried out by a group from a Scandanavian country, Denmark or Sweden or something like that. Better yet, PM Q24 and I'm sure he would be more than happy to point you in the right direction. (I have the links saved somewhere in my bookmarks, but I have thousands of bookmarks I would have to read through).

Actually, here (after a wee search): Swiss scientists 95% sure that Bin Laden recording was fake

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2002/nov/30/alqaida.terrorism

And the videos are so obviously not bin Laden (the later ones) that it's not even worth wasting time debating it when simply comparing them would suffice.

There is a massive amount of evidence, and hopefully Q24 can come on and present some in this thread. Or you could even search his posts (or mine).

Edited by expandmymind

You know what gets me off?

American Special Forces killing people indiscriminately.

Pop heads. Kill literally anyone. Just make me feel patriotic. Run monster trucks over mother****ers. Just do whatever it takes. I'm an American and I want dead bodies.

'we become what we hate'

Yes to the bold.

And with that belief, the announcement certainly won't have done his next run any harm.

Do you have any idea how insane this idea sounds?

Well for people who already believed he was dead - due to exsting evidence - the belief that this announcement was simply politically motivated isn't really all that far fetched.

What evidence was existing that he was dead beyond your far-fetched notion that he died of kidney failure?

You sure about that? It didn't bother me much. For me it was much harder watching thousands

of innocents dieing on live TV.

Any way a few minutes ago (flushed with patriotism I haven't felt in a while) I decided to

run upto the store for snacks. After purchasing my goods I informed the cashier of this

development who promptly replied, "Really?" and then insisted it was a conspiracy so

Obama could get re-elected.... this fall....

So f@#$ it. I got a patriotism high and am not listening to any more conspiracies for the

night.

O RLY? :sleepy:

Yes, I'm sure about that. I was MUCH MORE disturbed about people celebrating the 9/11 attacks than I was about the attacks themselves. And to be honest, I don't know anyone who wouldn't be.

The first one (the attacks themselves) were evil.

People actually celebrating those attacks is beyond evil and every single one of those people that were doing it need to be crucified.

And I'm not talking metaphorically......

I'm saying that every single person that celebrated those attacks needs to be nailed up....for real. And with our given technology, they need to be made to suffer as long as humanly possible.

You know what gets me off?

American Special Forces killing people indiscriminately.

I'm sure Pakistan must be feeling much the same as you these days.

You can do a forum search or a Google search. I believe there was an analysis carried out by a group from a Scandanavian country, Denmark or Sweden or something like that. Better yet, PM Q24 and I'm sure he would be more than happy to point you in the right direction. (I have the links saved somewhere in my bookmarks, but I have thousands of bookmarks I would have to read through).

Actually, here (after a wee search): Swiss scientists 95% sure that Bin Laden recording was fake

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2002/nov/30/alqaida.terrorism

And the videos are so obviously not bin Laden (the later ones) that it's not even worth wasting time debating it when simply comparing them would suffice.

There is a massive amount of evidence, and hopefully Q24 can come on and present some in this thread. Or you could even search his posts (or mine).

Do you realize that your link is from 2002? Do you also realize that there have been many other tapes from Bin Laden since then? Or is this an inaccurate wiki page?

Yes, I'm sure about that. I was MUCH MORE disturbed about people celebrating the 9/11 attacks than I was about the attacks themselves. And to be honest, I don't know anyone who wouldn't be.

Sorry, meh mind's kinda jumping around abit tonight. I certainly agree with you... don't

know why I said I didn't. :ph34r:

I guess I thought you were more concerned about people burning the flag for what

it represented.

Do you have any idea how insane this idea sounds?

What evidence was existing that he was dead beyond your far-fetched notion that he died of kidney failure?

Search through Q24's threads (or mine) for bin Laden and you'll soon come to understand (as do most here who have read about it - including some mods) that bin Laden most likely died years ago. Israeli intelligence said it (the most in-the-know organisation on the planet), not to mention the Pakistan President stated so a good while back.

This war was sold to the public using the goal of catching/killing Osama. Around the time he was reported to have died, the US still needed that 'goal' to escalate the war. They have probably been sitting on the knowledge of the man's death since close to when it happened with the intention of releasing it eventually, so why would a President NOT use it as political leverage? I mean after all, I don't think there could be many left in the US who still believed that getting the man was in any way a goal of the US = no need for the charade. Can you really be so naive as to think this outside the realm of possibility? Do you understand anything about politics? (no offence by the way).

Do you realize that your link is from 2002? Do you also realize that there have been many other tapes from Bin Laden since then? Or is this an inaccurate wiki page?

Cool, so since at least 2002 the man has been dead then. :tu:

Just curious...

How many minutes or hours does DNA testing(matching) take?

Obama said in his speech a couple times that he gave the order for the strike TODAY.

Edited by acidhead

I'm worried that revenge could be possible. Todays date is 5-01-11 the Terrorist attack on US was 9-11-01 the dates have the same numbers 5 and 9 are unmatched.....anyone see a pattern? This is unexplained mysteries, I had to throw a mystical theory in it

They just said on CNN, that Hitler's death was also announced on May 1st, 1945, pretty weird.

Search through Q24's threads (or mine) for bin Laden and you'll soon come to understand (as do most here who have read about it - including some mods) that bin Laden most likely died years ago. Israeli intelligence said it (the most in-the-know organisation on the planet), not to mention the Pakistan President stated so a good while back.

This war was sold to the public using the goal of catching/killing Osama. Around the time he was reported to have died, the US still needed that 'goal' to escalate the war. They have probably been sitting on the knowledge of the man's death since close to when it happened with the intention of releasing it eventually, so why would a President NOT use it as political leverage? I mean after all, I don't think there could be many left in the US who still believed that getting the man was in any way a goal of the US = no need for the charade. Can you really be so naive as to think this outside the realm of possibility? Do you understand anything about politics? (no offence by the way).

Typical methods of conspiracy theorists with no evidence. Appeal to Authority right up there at the top, Appeal to Ridicule at the bottom, and nothing substantial in the middle.

You do recall that I asked you for evidence right? I didn't ask for a scavenger hunt. If you are too busy to post your evidence, I'm too busy to go hunt it down for you.

Cool, so since at least 2002 the man has been dead then. :tu:

So Bush (who was president in 2002) kept this under wraps so that a later president (Obama) could take the glory and ensure his re-election?

Again... I ask you... do you have any idea how insane this sounds?

If I go look through those Birther threads that I've been avoiding... am I going to find you active in them?

They just said on CNN, that Hitler's death was also announced on May 1st, 1945, pretty weird.

CNN is on the television now and I missed hearing that one!

May Day will have a another meaning now! Comparing today to the distress signal used in many radio transmissions worldwide! :tu:

CNN just said he was shot in the head...

Edited by Malaria_Kidd

He didn't actually die today, just in case you guys missed it... so May 1 is an inaccurate date for his death. They said that he died last week. So yeah, he's an April obituary and MayDay is safe... hopefully...

Edit: I stand corrected. Thanks for clarifying. I must have been recalling something about the intelligence which led to the mission.

Edited by booNyzarC

New details continue to come in on CNN live. Anybody watching this? Are any new details emerging on other MSM news networks?

Just curious...

How does CNN get these new details of the mission? What I mean is -who is feeding them the information?

--Obama's speech was over an hour ago and there are no other details coming from the White House press.

He didn't actually die today, just in case you guys missed it... so May 1 is an inaccurate date for his death. They said that he died last week. So yeah, he's an April obituary and MayDay is safe... hopefully...

b.s. Incorrect.

In Obama's speech he clearly said he ordered the strike TODAY.

Just curious...

How fast can a DNA test be performed. Anybody know?

From CBS News...

Obama chaired no fewer than five National Security Council meetings meeting on the pursuit of bin Laden, CBS News has learned, and gave the order to plan attack on compound on the morning of April 29. He gave final order for the attack this morning, which he described in his speech as resulting in a "firefight" in which no U.S. personnel were harmed.

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/05/01/national/main20058777.shtml#ixzz1LAcNR0fY

Dig a hole and shove him in it, and leave it unmarked PDQ!

b.s. Incorrect.

In Obama's speech he clearly said he ordered the strike TODAY.

Just curious...

How fast can a DNA test be performed. Anybody know?

I'll admit that I could be mistaken, I only watched the announcement in passing. I'll have to go watch it again I guess. If I was wrong, I'll happily be corrected. :tu:

Typical methods of conspiracy theorists with no evidence. Appeal to Authority right up there at the top, Appeal to Ridicule at the bottom, and nothing substantial in the middle.

You do recall that I asked you for evidence right? I didn't ask for a scavenger hunt. If you are too busy to post your evidence, I'm too busy to go hunt it down for you.

So Bush (who was president in 2002) kept this under wraps so that a later president (Obama) could take the glory and ensure his re-election?

If I go look through those Birther threads that I've been avoiding... am I going to find you active in them?

I gotta interject here. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but doesn't it go both ways?

You speak of evidence. What sort of evidence does the military need to provide to make this a knock-down, drag-out, clear-cut case that Bin Laden is dead? Do they need to produce a body?

When Saddam's sons were killed in a firefight, both bodies were produced. When Saddam was captured...that was evidence in and of itself. When Pablo Escobar was killed...that was evidence in and of itself. When Manuel Noriega was captured, that was evidence in and of itself. And all three were captured or killed within mere months of the objective.

The U.S. government is now reporting that Bin Laden had been living in the compound that was attacked since 2005. Six years.

Now, now, no need to get all personal. I enjoy that you label me a conspiracy theorist simply for questioning certain possibilities. I do enjoy it.

One point - when Bush was President, Osama was still very much needed as an objective of the 'War on Terror'.

The simple fact of the matter is that there is more evidence to suggest he has been long dead, than that which suggests he was still alive. I will provide you with some links, including other 'conspiracy theorists' (including FBI head of counter terrorism of the time). If you are truly interested in learning about this subject, then I expect you'll read through the links.

Musharraf: bin Laden likely dead

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/south/01/19/gen.musharraf.binladen.1.19/index.html

Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Bin Laden would need help if on dialysis

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/HEALTH/01/21/gupta.otsc/index.html (on dialysis for 10 years in the mountainous regions of Afghanistan? And MY thoughts on this matter are 'insane'? Really?)

Bin Laden 'probably' dead

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/2135473.stm

Other articles you should read (if you are actually interested in the details of this matter):

When Will Obama Give Up the Bin Laden Ghost Hunt?

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1859354,00.html#ixzz1LAcVb7B9

Osama Bin Laden: Dead or Alive?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=15601

Osama bin Elvis

http://spectator.org/archives/2009/03/13/osama-bin-elvis

The last known account of the man:

Bin Laden's voice heard on radio in Tora Bora fighting

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/1365478/Bin-Ladens-voice-heard-on-radio-in-Tora-Bora-fighting.html (After this, he has literally not been heard of or seen since by anyone on the planet - unless you count the fake videos).

Even Bush stated that he believed one of the tapes was fake (created by bin Laden followers - which could be the case with future videos?)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/1366508/US-casts-doubt-on-bin-Ladens-latest-message.html

More:

The Death of bin Ladenism

Osama bin Laden is dead. The news first came from sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan almost six months ago: the fugitive died in December and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan. Pakistan's president, Pervez Musharraf, echoed the information. The remnants of Osama's gang, however, have mostly stayed silent, either to keep Osama's ghost alive or because they have no means of communication.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/07/11/opinion/11TAHE.html?ex=1089432000&en=373a282aeff2716a&ei=5070&todaysheadlines

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

Two months before September 11 Osama bin Laden flew to Dubai for 10 days for treatment at the American hospital, where he was visited by the local CIA agent, according to the French newspaper Le Figaro.

The disclosures are known to come from French intelligence which is keen to reveal the ambiguous role of the CIA, and to restrain Washington from extending the war to Iraq and elsewhere.

Bin Laden is reported to have arrived in Dubai on July 4 from Quetta in Pakistan with his own personal doctor, nurse and four bodyguards, to be treated in the urology department. While there he was visited by several members of his family and Saudi personalities, and the CIA.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/nov/01/afghanistan.terrorism

Karzai: bin Laden 'probably' dead

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/central/10/06/karzai.binladen/

Israeli intelligence: Bin Laden is dead, heir has been chosen (more conspiracy theorists for you)

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/WTARC/2002/me_terrorism_10_16.html

The world really is full of conspiracy theorists. :blush: Please don't label people as conspiracy theorists as a quick-fire means to discredit them. It does no argument any good at all.

The real conspiracy theory here though was that he was still alive! Weaker than most conspiracy theories due to so little evidence to back it up.

There is much more you could find on the subject also, booz, but in reality I doubt that you are in the slightest bit interested in learning about it - you couldn't even carry out a forum search.

And like Acid hinted at and Medic stated, if this was really him, will we get the closure of past beasts who were also killed? Will there be a DNA test? I doubt it...

Edited by expandmymind