Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Osama Bin Laden Dead

Rastaman

Congratulations, Mr. President and to everyone else involved who made it possible.

It made my year.

Good shooting, boys!

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Space Commander Travis

• Beckys_Mom

• Wookietim

Now, just to find those responsible for 9/11 :ph34r:

That might be more dangerous for the US

Before I waste my time going through your list of links... would you care to respond to my simple question about the wiki page which seems to indicate that he has been releasing tapes all the way through January of this year?

Or have all of those been discredited in the same way that your 2002 article claims?

Before I waste my time going through your list of links... would you care to respond to my simple question about the wiki page which seems to indicate that he has been releasing tapes all the way through January of this year?

Or have all of those been discredited in the same way that your 2002 article claims?

Have you found independant analysis that suggests they are all real? Or are you taking as Gospel the word of the government who had motive to keep the myth alive?

And I knew you would not be interested in ACTUALLY researching this subject...

Have you found independant analysis that suggests they are all real? Or are you taking as Gospel the word of the government who had motive to keep the myth alive?

And I knew you would not be interested in ACTUALLY researching this subject...

I see. I guess I'll take that as a no. I'll consider looking through your links leisurely, but as far as I can see you haven't given me any reason to think that your conspiracy theory holds any merit. Sorry if that offends you.

Well, according to Fox news, Bin Laden was given the option to surrender....and after refusing he was summarily killed. No U.S. casualties...which is a great thing.

Fox also reports that there is photographic evidence of Bin Laden's demise....but it is too gruesome to televise.

I see. I guess I'll take that as a no. I'll consider looking through your links leisurely, but as far as I can see you haven't given me any reason to think that your conspiracy theory holds any merit. Sorry if that offends you.

It doesn't.

Well, according to Fox news, Bin Laden was given the option to surrender....and after refusing he was summarily killed. No U.S. casualties...which is a great thing.

Fox also reports that there is photographic evidence of Bin Laden's demise....but it is too gruesome to televise.

Now that is a picture I need to see, probably will be available on the internet at some point.

I wonder if this picture is real?

It sure looks like a fella who got himself a very bad headache:

osama_bin_laden_dead0001_66.jpg

Sky News have just shown the picture of him dead from Pakistani tv...looks like him but he has not aged much since 9/11 if it is him...sure its on the net

Now i think on i suppose sure fire way of confirming if it is him is to do an autopsy and check the kidneys.

I hate to say it, but the ears don't seem to match... :hmm:

There are similarities though. But ears... well... they are a pretty distinct feature... :hmm:

The U.S. government reports that Bin Laden will be buried by 4 PM EST tomorrow.

It's unclear as to whether or not it will be in the ground or at sea.

Meanwhile, there are scores of people in morgues across the country that wait in stasis for weeks or even months at a time to be put to rest.......regardless of religious affiliation.

What you just said makes absolutely no sense............

Filtration (GFR) is a measure of kidney function.....to use 15% of it doesn't make any sense at all. I'll chalk that up to a language barrier.

Please feel free to go into "kidney failure" with me. I've treated enough people suffering from it.

You only use about 15% of your GFR, it does make sense. There are ample number of nephrons, in fact and excess of them. The point, that you should get if you are familiar with kidney function (and hence the reason you can actually donate a kidney) is that kidney failure can take years, and years to come to point where mortality is the issue. Obviously, MedicTJ, you haven't treated enough people with it.....

So then, your statements that he "couldn't have been living for 10 years with kidney failure" are rather ignorant and void of knowledge regrading renal physiology.

Edited by Copasetic

Bin Laden is so far from the minds of most Americans right now, that it's almost a joke to hear he's dead. If this is seen as a victory, then my mind is too numb to comprehend it.

When you send his body back to the family, keep the head; it belongs in that little box you crank.

So hands up who reckons it was the real one?

The U.S. government reports that Bin Laden will be buried by 4 PM EST tomorrow.

:hmm: that does see rather... hasty, doesn't it? :hmm:

It's unclear as to whether or not it will be in the ground or at sea.

At sea? Why on earth at sea?! Was he a noted sailor?

Meanwhile, there are scores of people in morgues across the country that wait in stasis for weeks or even months at a time to be put to rest.......regardless of religious affiliation.

:yes::unsure2:

So hands up who reckons it was the real one?

:hmm: that does see rather... hasty, doesn't it? :hmm:

Because that is what Islamic law requires.

At sea? Why on earth at sea?! Was he a noted sailor?

:yes::unsure2:

Don't really want pilgrims to Osama's shrine now do we?

Edited by Copasetic

You only use about 15% of your GFR, it does make sense. There are ample number of nephrons, in fact and excess of them. The point, that you should get if you are familiar with kidney function (and hence the reason you can actually donate a kidney) is that kidney failure can take years, and years to come to point where mortality is the issue. Obviously, MedicTJ, you haven't treated enough people with it.....

So the your statements that he "couldn't have been living for 10 years with kidney failure" are rather ignorant and void of knowledge.

Oh my goodness.........

GFR is a percentage. So to say that 15% of GFR is the same thing as saying 15% of GFR is 15% of 15%.

Maybe you typed your initial post wrong, but I don't think so. This is a language barrier issue, and that is quite evident by not only your initial post, but your response as well.

And like Acid hinted at and Medic stated, if this was really him, will we get the closure of past beasts who were also killed? Will there be a DNA test? I doubt it...

Actually they've announced that the ID was done by DNA testing and by facial recognition software.

Oh my goodness.........

GFR is a percentage. So to say that 15% of GFR is the same thing as saying 15% of GFR is 15% of 15%.

Maybe you typed your initial post wrong, but I don't think so. This is a language barrier issue, and that is quite evident by not only your initial post, but your response as well.

A language barrier? Huh? I am an American medical student attending a top 20 American medical school....Born and raised in...You guessed it TJ--America!!! Are you not American? Is English not your native language?

What I said, makes perfect sense to someone who understands renal physiology.

Look, clearly renal physiology isn't your strong point-believe what you want.

Edited by Copasetic

Actually they've announced that the ID was done by DNA testing and by facial recognition software.

Bloody hell, they were efficient. Special Forces carry that around with them as well, do they? I thought he was only killed last night, but they were able to get all that done already? Really?

A language barrier? Huh? I am an American medical student attending a top 20 American medical school....Born and raised in...You guessed it TJ--America!!! Are you not American? Is English not your native language?

What I said, makes perfect sense to someone who understands renal physiology.

Look, clearly renal physiology isn't your strong point-believe what you want.

Nope. Renal physiology isn't my strong point. You're absolutely right in assuming that. But I do know what GFR is and what it stands for.....and to say "15 percent of GFR" is so unbelievably funny, it's ridiculous. It makes absolutely no sense. Maybe you need to put your nose back in those medical books.

Let me put this straight one more time....and it's the LAST time.

GFR IS A PERCENTAGE ALREADY

Do you understand that????????????