Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Osama Bin Laden Dead

Rastaman

Check this out - I got this from a conspiracy website of all places.

Actual Osama from about 15 years ago I believe (before the fake vid pics):

Osama-Bin-Laden.jpg

Now flip it left to right:

Osama-Bin-Laden-flip.jpg

And compare:

Osama-Bin-Laden-comp.jpg

Photoshop anyone? :lol:

Edited by expandmymind

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Space Commander Travis

• Beckys_Mom

• Wookietim

Its a closed case man... party is over.... back to work people.... nothing to see here... pay your taxes and shut up.

Im having this feeling that Obama is going to appear on the Maury Povich show when the results of Bin Laden's DNA Test is announced.

It really.....really bothers me when I see people commenting on this issue who don't live in America........even if those people might be originally American.

It really.....really bothers me when I see people commenting on this issue who don't live in America........even if those people might be originally American.

Really? The "War on Terror" is a strictly American issue? try telling that to people from all the countries that've been involved in it, and the reprisals for it, as far apart as Australia, Canada, Uk, Spain, not to mention, dare I suggest, Iraq... I think anyone has a right to a comment.

Really? The "War on Terror" is a strictly American issue? try telling that to people from all the countries that've been involved in it, and the reprisals for it, as far apart as Australia, Canada, Uk, Spain, not to mention, dare I suggest, Iraq... I think anyone has a right to a comment.

Oh the war on terror is for everyone, no doubt.

But I think you can understand when I say that this is more than a little bit of a special case.

Why?

You don't think any other then the Americans was affected by this man. It really bothers me when people say things like this.

What about Hitler? Should the Americans not be allowed to make commenets about him?

Who the **EDIT** gave the Americans the "royalties" for Osama Bin Larden?

**Language filters are there for a reason, Bigfoot.**

Edited by aquatus1

Oh the war on terror is for everyone, no doubt.

But I think you can understand when I say that this is more than a little bit of a special case.

Do you want me to leave the thread?

I don't know about the specifics of other countries, but there were also ten Australians killed in the attacks on the WTC - sure, those ten deaths pale compared to the American toll, but not entirely should they be irrelevant. And let's not forget to mention 88 further Australians dead in a terrorist bombing in Bali only a year later (and many more since in other bombings). Other countries, though I don't know specifics, will also have their own stories of terrorism, and many of them will have lost their citizens on 9/11/01.

Not related? Of course they are. This is all part of a global "war on terror", of which the United States is only a part. As 74700 stated above, why disregard the countries who have dedicated their resources and manpower to the same cause as America - standing side by side with your American soldiers in Afghanistan, spilling the same blood as your soldiers. America is not alone there. Neither is Australia. There are many countries involved, and just because the WTC attacks occurred on American soil does not mean it is just your issue, or that you should be "really bothered" when non-Americans comment.

~ Paranoid Android

Edited by Paranoid Android

Seems crazy and odd that he would be living for so long in a highly populated area that included a military base.

Hmmmmm.... no american marines were injured during the operation, the White House says. And Pakistan wasn't notified of the evening raid though this has been reported as disputed by Pakistani officials. Who is telling the truth? And why would either side tell a different story?

hmmmm.....

Seems crazy and odd that he would be living for so long in a highly populated area that included a military base.

Hmmmmm.... no american marines were injured during the operation, the White House says. And Pakistan wasn't notified of the evening raid though this has been reported as disputed by Pakistani officials. Who is telling the truth? And why would either side tell a different story?

hmmmm.....

A lot of people seem to be glossing over the fact that this alleged raid was essentially an invasion into sovereign territory.

Good news week

I'm not surprised Pakistan were harbouring him but how are they going to explain it away?

for the conspiracy theorists, if it wasn't Bin Laden the Pakistanis will be the first to say so.

A lot of people seem to be glossing over the fact that this alleged raid was essentially an invasion into sovereign territory.

Sure, that's my general concern always. But my question is why the WH says they never told the Pakistanis anything and the Pakistanis deny this? I cannot help but here some drums beating..... can you hear the base? haha

Good news week

I'm not surprised Pakistan were harbouring him but how are they going to explain it away?

for the conspiracy theorists, if it wasn't Bin Laden the Pakistanis will be the first to say so.

Why? What would be the point?

USA USA!

well done my colonial cousins...

paerticularly like the 'throw the scum into the sea' touch...bravo!

Good news week

CNN hasn't had any coverage of Pakistanis being interviewed. None.

USA USA!

well done my colonial cousins...

paerticularly like the 'throw the scum into the sea' touch...bravo!

yes, a nice touch. Certainly removes any doubts about his identity, and makes it possible for thorough and comprehensive testing to be carried out to prove that that was indeed who they said it was.

A particulalry nice touch that this had to be done with such unholy haste "to avoid offending Muslim sensibilities", but at the same time he was disposed of by throwing it into the sea like an unwanted mackerel. That's really going to avoid ffending any sensibilities.

**Don't make it personal, Dekker.**

Edited by aquatus1

Check this out - I got this from a conspiracy website of all places.

Actual Osama from about 15 years ago I believe (before the fake vid pics):

Osama-Bin-Laden.jpg

Now flip it left to right:

Osama-Bin-Laden-flip.jpg

And compare:

Osama-Bin-Laden-comp.jpg

Photoshop anyone? :lol:

hmmmmmm ... great comparing

Why? What would be the point?

Pakistan have to explain why they let him live there, if it wasn't him they'll be the first to say so what better excuse could they come up with?

yes, a nice touch. Certainly removes any doubts about his identity, and makes it possible for thorough and comprehensive testing to be carried out to prove that that was indeed who they said it was.

A particulalry nice touch that this had to be done with such unholy haste "to avoid offending Muslim sensibilities", but at the same time he was disposed of by throwing it into the sea like an unwanted mackerel. That's really going to avoid ffending any sensibilities.

it was him.

no doubt about that.

if it wasn't then it leaves the US wide open to the re-emergence of the 'real' bin laden later on.

if they simply wanted to fake it it could have been done years ago...

don't believe the half assed hype merchants. he is dead.

it was him.

no doubt about that.

if it wasn't then it leaves the US wide open to the re-emergence of the 'real' bin laden later on.

If he has in fact already been dead for several years, that would be something remarkable if that happened.