Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Osama Bin Laden Dead

Rastaman

Would you take the chance that a serial liar is telling the truth this once?

Yea I guess if Bush was still in charge.. then it would be 'Kosher' ...rolleyes.gif

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Space Commander Travis

• Beckys_Mom

• Wookietim

Just checking in... Does anyone still think that Osama died long ago and this whole thing is a conspiracy to try to get Obama re-elected?

Just checking in... Does anyone still think that Osama died long ago and this whole thing is a conspiracy to try to get Obama re-elected?

Quite a few seem to believe along those lines.

I have tried to convince them otherwise.

Did you have an argument against it?

Quite a few seem to believe along those lines.

I have tried to convince them otherwise.

Did you have an argument against it?

I don't have a picture, but there seems to be very little to support the idea that they didn't kill him just as reported. How is this for a circumstantial piece of evidence? This article from CNN talks about how his family won't accept that he is dead until they see evidence. Some quotes from it:

Relatives of Osama bin Laden want proof that the terrorist leader is dead and are calling for an investigation into how he was killed, according to Jean Sasson, an author who helped one of bin Laden's sons write a memoir.
Her comments come a day after a statement from Omar bin Laden and his brothers was provided to The New York Times.

Asked about the statement, Sasson said Omar bin Laden -- who has publicly denounced his father's violence -- contacted her and told her he has some things to say.

The statement published in The New York Times is from bin Laden's sons -- "the lawful children and heirs" of the notorious al-Qaida leader.

It says that despite the extensive coverage of his death, "we are not convinced on the available evidence in the absence of (a) dead body, photographs, and video evidence that our natural father is dead."

How would his family be communicating with him, sending him messages, admonishing him to not injur civilians, etc... if he were dead? Why would they not come out and tell the world that he had been dead for many years?

They seem to be giving every indication that he has been alive all this time, that they've been in contact, and even that they may have been aware of where he was in Pakistan (if they've been in communication).

Perhaps it is just me, but this in itself seems to prove that Osama didn't die long ago. So there is half of the question answered. Now, the other half is did they kill him as reported? Well, again, why would his family who was apparently in contact with him be wondering about this if it were not true?

How would his family be communicating with him, sending him messages, admonishing him to not injur civilians, etc... if he were dead? Why would they not come out and tell the world that he had been dead for many years?

They seem to be giving every indication that he has been alive all this time, that they've been in contact, and even that they may have been aware of where he was in Pakistan (if they've been in communication).

Perhaps it is just me, but this in itself seems to prove that Osama didn't die long ago. So there is half of the question answered. Now, the other half is did they kill him as reported? Well, again, why would his family who was apparently in contact with him be wondering about this if it were not true?

The article does not say when Omar bin Laden communicated with Osama. Other articles from 2008 suggest there had been no contact since 2000: -

Omar says he trained in Afghanistan at an al-Qaida camp, but in 2000 he decided there must be another way and he left his father, returning to his homeland Saudi Arabia.

He said he hasn’t seen or been in contact with his father since leaving Afghanistan. “He doesn’t have e-mail,” Omar said. “He doesn’t take a telephone ... if he had something like this, they will find him through satellites.”

This would void the whole argument you have given.

I don't think this would convince those who believe Osama was already dead for years... or even those who believe he is still alive.

Do you have anything else?

I don't suppose the word of one of his wives, Amal Ahmed Abdulfattah, stands for anything? If I'm not mistaken she has confirmed that he had been in that compound for five years and that he was killed in the raid. Or perhaps she is part of the conspiracy?

I don't suppose the word of one of his wives, Amal Ahmed Abdulfattah, stands for anything? If I'm not mistaken she has confirmed that he had been in that compound for five years and that he was killed in the raid. Or perhaps she is part of the conspiracy?

If bin Laden's wife could speak directly with the media then perhaps so... but I understand that her words have been reported second-hand from the Pakistani ISI who not many, even in the mainstream, would trust on the whole issue.

There may be as you say, a suggestion that the whole bin Laden family is in on the pantomime...

At least, from 1976 we have a business associate of GW Bush making investments on behalf of the bin Laden family ($50,000 of which went to the Arbusto oil company of Bush himself). During the 1980s we have Osama bin Laden reported to visit military bases in the U.S. and then trained by a CIA/Al Qaeda double-agent. Come 2001, during the exact time of the 9/11 attack, yet another bin Laden is attending a meeting of the Carlyle Group right along with GHW Bush. Then in the days following that attack, a flight is laid on specifically to transport still more bin Ladens out of the United States. The original chairman of the 9/11 Commission was forced to step down when it was uncovered he too had business links with the bin Laden family.

As clearly there are ties between the bin Laden family and U.S. which go way back, I could forgive anyone for questioning if they may all be a part of the 'conspiracy'.

I don't think they are mind you.

I just point out that the evidence you have provided would not be near enough to convince some people who are aware of these wider links.

When Zionists hijack the U.S. government...

“Israel controls the United States Senate”

~James Fulbright, U.S. Senator – 1973

"[u.S. Secretary of State] Baker has used strong language about Israel's political supporters in the past, referring to some members of Congress who support Israel's position as the "little Knesset," a reference to Israel's parliament."

~L.A. Times, - 1992

“This [u.S. Government] system is totally in control of the American-Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States.”

~Osama bin Laden – 2001

“The other thing is that the Jewish lobby is very wealthy and very powerful… because it gives money to every politician in Congress practically… politicians in the United States need money to get elected because we don’t have publicly funded elections and so they don’t want to have that lobby working against them and politicians who have stood up to that lobby like Cynthia Mckinney… find themselves attacked to the point that the Jewish lobby… the pro-Israel lobby, AIPAC, has funded people to campaign against people like McKinney who was defeated in an election due to that focussed attack on her.”

~David Lindorff, U.S. investigative journalist

“The bottom line is that AIPAC, which is a de facto agent for a foreign government, has a stranglehold on the U.S. Congress. Open debate about U.S. policy towards Israel does not occur there, even though that policy has important consequences for the entire world.”

~The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy

“Believe me, America accepts all our decisions”

~Avigdor Lieberman, Israeli Foreign Minister – 2009

And lobby for the U.S. to fight war in the Zionist interest...

“Why would Iraq attack America or use nuclear weapons against us? I'll tell you what I think the real threat (is) and actually has been since 1990 - it's the threat against Israel.”

~Philip Zelikow, American diplomat – 2002

“The Neoconservatives’ intention in Iraq was never to truly build democracy there. Their intention was to flatten it, to remove Iraq as a regional threat to Israel.”

~Charles Freeman, former U.S. Director of National Intelligence – 2003

“We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq.”

~Benjamin Netanyahu, Israeli Prime Minister – 2008

And those Zionists have involvement in 9/11...

“A highly placed investigator says there are ‘tie-ins’ [between the Israeli spy ring and 9/11]. However, when asked for details, he flatly refuses to describe them, saying, ‘evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It’s classified information.’”

~Fox News – December, 2001

“There was no question but that [the order to close down the investigation] came from the White House. It was immediately assumed at CIA headquarters that this basically was going to be a cover-up so that the Israelis would not be implicated in any way in 9/11. Bear in mind that this was a political issue, not a law enforcement or intelligence issue. If somebody says we don't want the Israelis implicated in this - we know that they've been spying the hell out of us, we know that they possibly had information in advance of the attacks, but this would be a political nightmare to deal with.”

~Vince Cannistraro, former CIA chief of counterterrorism

“They did it. I have had long conversations over the past two weeks with contacts at the Army War College, at its headquarters, Marine Corps and I made it absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100 percent certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Period.”

~Dr. Alan Sabrosky, former Director of Studies at the U.S. Army War College - 2010

Why not put Zionists on the suspect list?

U.S. politicians including Elliot Abrams, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, Lewis Libby, Douglas Feith, Dov Zakheim, Joshua Bolten, Eliot Cohen, Michael Chertoff, Ari Fleischer, William Cohen, Henry Kissinger... the WTC owner, the chairman of the NY Port Authority who oversaw the deed transfer and head of the commission that privatised the WTC... the five intelligence agents detained on the scene in New York on 9/11...

All Jewish.

Who's interests come first here, those of Israel or the United States?

“It’s very good [9/11]… well, not very good, but it will generate immediate sympathy [for Israel].”

~Benjamin Netanyahu, Israeli Prime Minister – 2001

Allow me..

"The Israeli Lobby owns the Congress, media, Hollywood, Wall Street, both political parties, and the White House. This kind of talk will get people fired by this lobby, as we have seen recently with White House correspondent Helen Thomas and CNN anchor Rick Sanchez. However, many Americans are growing tired of the arrogance of the Israel Lobby and their bigoted attitudes toward anyone who challenges their influence-peddling and their ridiculous insistence that Israel must be supported because of some ancient fairy tales involving some tribes who wandered the deserts of the Middle East and saw and heard non-existent things because of sun stroke, drinking bad water, and smoking local hallucinogenic plants."

- Wayne Madsen

Just seems like more keeps coming out.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_bin_laden

And some eat it up like sugar coated cereal. It's the AP, Mrs. Dozier.. a unique investigative reporter, like none all within the mainstream media. I'm quite confident her ankles are knee deep in search of newly discovered knowledge only herself could acquire through hard work and perseverance.

Nor has she said that the Pakistani government and the U.S. haven't known his wear abouts the entire time. I think they did kill him and dumped the body. However I think they knew where he was the whole time.

I hope all of Al Qeda are caught.

It was perhaps a little too 'Kosher' under the Bush administration.

"When Bush became president, Laura held the first Hanukkah lighting and party in the White House and served the first entirely kosher meal there."

Not talking about food...talking about - Kosher is slang for correct, legitimate. <-- so if Bush were still in charge and Osama was said to be killed.. you'd think it was kosher

Not talking about food...talking about - Kosher is slang for correct, legitimate. <-- so if Bush were still in charge and Osama was said to be killed.. you'd think it was kosher

I know what you meant ;)

I couldn't turn down the link between your 'kosher' reference and my previous post.

Your actual assertion is so incorrect that I wasn't going to address it. I vastly favour Obama over Bush. The "serial liar" tag was aimed as much at one administration as another. The United States government cannot tell the truth about their foreign policy otherwise barely anyone would support it.

You really think they went into Afghanistan to prevent another 9/11?

It is not possible to prevent terrorism through war.

Though it served as a most suitable pretext.

I know what you meant ;)

I couldn't turn down the link between your 'kosher' reference and my previous post.

Your actual assertion is so incorrect that I wasn't going to address it. I vastly favour Obama over Bush. The "serial liar" tag was aimed as much at one administration as another. The United States government cannot tell the truth about their foreign policy otherwise barely anyone would support it.

It is not possible to prevent terrorism through war.

Though it served as a most suitable pretext.

Correct. The War on Terror is a fallacy. It's impossible to define the enemy and thus creates a huge problem.

Instead of looking for terrorists we should be looking at the people who's interests are the reason we're told westerners are attacked. Case and point the focus is shifting from the economy. It's in dire straits across the board. This should be the focus but it isn't. The real, unimaginative threat to America and the western world is the devaluation of the American green back. This should be everybody's focus.

I would be interested to know whether the name "Osama" is being given to newborn boys in the Muslim world with the same frequency as before the rise to infamy of Bin Laden. "Adolf" seems to have been dealt the death blow by Herr Hitler, not that the comparison between the two men is that close.

Laden is may be dead but he kept his mouth shut about U.S. invasion in to Iraq and Afghanistan infect he told some of his friends(one person from Egypt ) that the only way to defeat U.S. is to provoke to invading in middle-east and long war will make U.S. bankrupt.

post-102833-0-15895300-1305449112_thumb.

So he didn't keep it that shut then :rolleyes:

In your opinion - Why did they go into Afghanistan??.... What is their actual foreign policy??

As for my previous comment.. a number of people on here... all chanting - how much of a conspiracy it all is.. are only doing so because they hate Obama... I have seen the posts on just how much they dislike him ..back from when he was 1st elected president. It would not matter if Obama showed the pics of Bin Laden...or allowed them to watch the darn video... Obama would still get blasted for it..regardless..and don't sit and tell me that would not happen

This conspiracy nonsense is about as annoying as the moon landing...sigh

As for my previous comment.. a number of people on here... all chanting - how much of a conspiracy it all is.. are only doing so because they hate Obama... I have seen the posts on just how much they dislike him ..back from when he was 1st elected president. It would not matter if Obama showed the pics of Bin Laden...or allowed them to watch the darn video... Obama would still get blasted for it..regardless..and don't sit and tell me that would not happen

I do agree.

In your opinion - Why did they go into Afghanistan??.... What is their actual foreign policy??

The actual foreign policy is to maintain American global pre-eminence. This is to be achieved in considerable part through control of strategic geographical regions and the resources held there.

One only has to listen: -

• "In the Middle East and Southwest Asia, our overall objective is to remain the predominant outside power in the region and preserve U.S. and Western access to the region's oil."
    ~Paul Wolfowitz, 1992
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfowitz_Doctrine
  • "I cannot think of a time when we have had a region emerge as suddenly to become as strategically significant as the Caspian."
    ~Dick Cheney, 1998
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/oct/23/afghanistan.terrorism11
  • "Stated U.S. policy goals regarding energy resources in this region include fostering the independence of the States and their ties to the West; breaking Russia's monopoly over oil and gas transport routes; promoting Western energy security through diversified suppliers; encouraging the construction of east-west pipelines that do not transit Iran; and denying Iran dangerous leverage over the Central Asian economies.
    To begin, you may ask why is the United States active in the region? The United States has energy security, strategic, and commercial interests in promoting Caspian region energy development."
    ~U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, Second Session, 1998
    http://commdocs.house.gov/committees/intlrel/hfa48119.000/hfa48119_0.HTM
  • “And even should U.S.-Iranian relations improve, retaining forward-based forces in the region would still be an essential element in U.S. security strategy given the longstanding American interests in the region.”
    ~PNAC (from which seventeen prominent members of the Bush administration would come), 2000
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebuilding_America%27s_Defenses#Rebuilding_America.27s_Defenses

As we can see, this strategy is not about 'taking' the oil as many assume but rather in control of the flow and major competition with rivals to U.S. dominance in the market - Russia, China and Iran.

Here is another informative article describing China's oil dependence: -

• "U.S.-China relations are influenced by a wide array of issues from Taiwan to trade relations and human rights. But undoubtedly access to Middle East oil will become a key issue in the relations between the two powers. Clearly, in the short term, China recognizes that its energy security is increasingly dependent on cooperation with the U.S., rather than competition with it. China would like to maintain good relations with the U.S. and enjoy the economic benefits derived from such cooperation. But this inclination is balanced by the feeling among many Chinese leaders that the U.S. seeks to dominate the Persian Gulf in order to exercise control over its energy resources and that it tries to contain China's aspirations in the region. The U.S. is therefore considered a major threat to China's long-term energy security."
    http://www.iags.org/china.htm

The point is how vital this area is to America's continued global pre-eminence.

You would need to read through all of the above links and associated documents to fully appreciate the importance.

And it cannot be emphasised enough.

What has all this got to do with Afghanistan in particular?...

• "One obvious route south would cross Iran, but this is foreclosed for American companies because of U.S. sanctions legislation. The only other possible route is across Afghanistan, which has of course its own unique challenges. The country has been involved in bitter warfare for almost two decades, and is still divided by civil war. From the outset, we have made it clear that construction of the pipeline we have proposed across Afghanistan could not begin until a recognized government is in place that has the confidence of governments, lenders, and our company.
    Unocal foresees a pipeline which would become part of a regional system that will gather oil from existing pipeline infrastructure in Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Russia. The 1,040-mile long oil pipeline would extend south through Afghanistan to an export terminal that would be constructed on the Pakistan coast.
    The proposed 790-mile pipeline will open up new markets for this gas, traveling from Turkmenistan through Afghanistan to Multan in Pakistan. The proposed extension would move gas on to New Delhi, where it would connect with an existing pipeline. As with the proposed Central Asia oil pipeline, CentGas can not begin construction until an internationally recognized Afghanistan Government is in place."
    ~U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, Second Session, 1998
    http://commdocs.house.gov/committees/intlrel/hfa48119.000/hfa48119_0.HTM
  • US officials held several meetings with the Taliban from 2000 to summer 2001, in an effort to get the Taliban to agree to a joint federal government with their local enemies, the Northern Alliance, promising financial aid and international legitimacy if the deal was struck. By then, US policymakers had belatedly concluded that the Taliban would never bring the stability needed for the pipeline project. According to Pakistani Foreign Minister Niaz Naik, who was present at the meetings, US officials threatened the Taliban with military action if they failed to comply with the federalization plan. Even the date of threatened military action, October 2001, was proposed. Needless to say, the Taliban rejected the plan.11 So months before the 9/11 terrorist attacks, a war on Afghanistan was already on the table.
    http://www.newint.org/features/2009/10/01/blowback-extended-version/

So we see the U.S. had wanted to go into Afghanistan prior to 2001... 9/11 provided the pretext.

Why not a snippet on Iraq too whilst we are here: -

• “The tender, for which bids are due by June 10, switches the transaction back to dollars - the international currency of oil sales - despite the greenback's recent fall in value. Saddam Hussein in 2000 insisted Iraq's oil be sold for euros, a political move, but one that improved Iraq's recent earnings thanks to the rise in the value of the euro against the dollar.”

If you are really interested then look-up Ahmed Chalabi. This guy had long ties with Wolfowitz et al and the CIA, was involved in supplying the false WMD intelligence we all know too well and then... was appointed interim oil minister of Iraq by the United States! Unbelievable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chalabi

Yet another point to remember is that Bush and Cheney are old oil-men themselves - the first creating Arbusto Energy and the second a former chairman of Haliburton - they understood the significance of this market.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbusto_Energy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halliburton

Of course our leadership don't tell us any of the above... "we are condemning thousands to death, servicemen and civilians alike, in a war over energy resources to keep America at the top of the tree"... no one with any morals would support it. Instead they provide the excuse that it is for our safety... that full-scale war is required and whole foreign governments need to be transformed to rout-out a handful of terrorists in the system... it can never work (real terrorism can exist anywhere; it is an ideology not dependent on specific government or location), but it is an idea that the public can buy into.

And now look who the sights are set on... Iran.

The whole enmity between the U.S. and Iran, from the 1953 Iranian coup d'etat to the 1979 Iran hostage crisis and on to the present day began due to the oil issue. If you have thoroughly read through all of the above, you will know that the U.S. reverted Iraqi oil back to dollars after the invasion... and now Iran have changed their oil currency in the same way. You will also be aware of how Chinese growth depends on their access to oil... and how it so happens that currently the second largest importer of Iranian oil is China.

And so back to the beginning...

You really think the U.S. are targetting Iran because of their nuclear program?

So the next time an oil-rich country is picked out for the reason of harboring terrorists, a WMD or nuclear program and we are told we just have to militarily intervene to keep us all safe, stop and consider this: -

300px-World_Oil_Reserves_by_Region.PNG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves#Estimated_reserves_by_country

That is the crux of U.S. foreign policy - American global pre-eminence through control of energy resources.

Once again, if you read through all of the above links and associated documents, there is no doubt about it.

And there's more I haven't mentioned but I'll leave it there.

I thought everyone pretty much knew that?

You've got a bit of a conspiratorial stance on it, sorta, but you're not wrong, and that's obviously why we're involved.

I'm not sure if "giant afghani pipeline" is the end-all be-all of this. My thoughts are more "projection of power" and "forward staging" than immediate natural resource gain and allocation, for example.

Edited by KRS_One

I thought everyone pretty much knew that?

You would hope so... though a lot of people still buy the propaganda we are involved in the Middle East to bring freedom and peace to the world; to fight terrorists, remove dictators, hunt WMDs, deter nuclear programs, support Israel because they are a democracy and so on... because we are the 'good guys'.

There are people who don't realise this is a cover for war in the direct U.S. interest and to the detriment of others... they think we went to Afghanistan to find bin Laden and shut down Al Qaeda... an aim that was never possible through outright war.

Heck, most of the actual 9/11 hijackers were Saudi, with a couple of U.A.E. citizens and a Lebonese thrown in. The Hamburg cell of hijackers lived for many years in Europe with one being related to an Israeli informant. Other Al Qaeda linked individuals are known to have travelled to the U.S. and U.K. with further cells in Egypt, Yemen and Pakistan we are told. Osama bin Laden himself was found hiding-out in Pakistan. The Taliban made more than one offer to hand him over for trial.

That is... Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Lebanon, Europe, Israel, the United States, United Kingdom, Egypt, Yemen and Pakistan. It was of no benefit to declare all-out war on Afghanistan alone for the reason we were given.

I know you generally agree, KRS - I'm just expanding the point.

I'm not sure if "giant afghani pipeline" is the end-all be-all of this. My thoughts are more "projection of power" and "forward staging" than immediate natural resource gain and allocation, for example.

Yes, I agree - that is just one facet specific to Afghanistan.

Those who came to power in the Bush administration were concerned that, since the end of the Cold War, defense spending had dropped to a level not seen since before WWII; "since before the United States established itself as the world’s leading power". They stated that an increase to military spending and expansion of forward-staging was necessary to maintain American global pre-eminence into the future: -

• “… to play a more permanent role in Gulf…”
    “… a substantial American force presence in the Gulf…”
    “… forward-based forces in the region…”
    “… longstanding American interests in the region.”
    “… seek to augment the forces already in the region…”
    ~PNAC - Rebuilding America's Defenses, 2000

But why?

It comes back to control of those resources and limiting the influence of growing powers.

You've got a bit of a conspiratorial stance on it, sorta, but you're not wrong, and that's obviously why we're involved.

Letting my conspiratorial stance kick-in (I don't even see that as a negative term considering we are dealing with a conspiracy from any point of view)... a former Egyptian special forces officer has been named as the new leader of Al Qaeda. Has anyone heard of Ali Mohammed, the former CIA/Al Qaeda double agent and major of the Egyptian army's military intelligence unit? I do wonder if this new leader is along the same line.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/egyptian-named-al-qaeda-leader-report-224635388.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Mohammed

It would be nothing new: -

• Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians.
    ~Robin Cook, former British Foreign Secretary
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2005/jul/08/july7.development
  • I have to jump in here and say that I have information about things that our government has lied to us about. I know. For example, to say that since the fall of the Soviet Union we ceased all of our intimate relationship with Bin Laden and the Taliban - those things can be proven as lies, very easily, based on the information they classified in my case, because we did carry very intimate relationship with these people, and it involves Central Asia, all the way up to September 11.
    ~Sibel Edmonds, FBI translator
    http://letsibeledmondsspeak.blogspot.com/2009/07/sibel-edmonds-on-mike-malloy.html

I'll leave people to figure out what we are dealing with for themselves.

Here's a further hint - Osama bin Laden did not like to use the name 'Al Qaeda', he called it is a Western term.

PNAC, PNAC, PNAC...

jesus dude i got bored of this about 5 years ago...

i don't know what people find so shocking about countries acting in their own self-interest...

i don't want to get into another conversation with a flat-earther as nothing anyone can say will divert you from the conspiracy cul-de-sac you're stuck in but suffice to say 90% of what you've posted there is flimsy unsubstantiated biased opinion.

no facts.

your 'hint' (is it pantomine season so early!) is nonsense.

here's a question q24 - why don't you simply tell people what YOU think the story is? rather than your 'hints'...why not just say exactly what you think the score is?

is that so hard to do?

like this - the usa flew planes into their own buildings and blamed bin laden (who was in on it) so that they could invade afghanistan and iraq for the purposes of stealing the oil.

you won't and you can't because what you're trying to do is basically brainwash people into a position where they come round to your version of events...

and you won't post a narrative because then it's too easily discredited.

love the little whiff of anti-semitism in your post btw...very 'clever':

The Hamburg cell of hijackers lived for many years in Europe with one being related to an Israeli informant.

so that means what exactly?

WE GOT EM BOYS~!!! WE GOT EM!

Nay mate did'nt happen here's why...

firstly remember and consider these comments...

how many times have ya heard that Osama bin Laden was trained by the USA military...

how many times have ya heard that it was all orchestrated to generate fear...

ya heard of the so called planting of bombs in the buildings, video footage showing unexplained puffs of dust/smoke below the collisions...

ya heard of the descretions of what air craft was used...

Nostradamus predicted the world towers collapse centuries ago...

heard the saying life is just a dream...

and i know this as i have abilities to annoy (ask questions without interaction from thousands of miles away) to even the heighest in the public eye even presidents i ask the questions why we have not got peace (i was led to believe that their was even a law against peace at this time in our life many years ago) to these areas many times... and was shown that the world requires fear this fear generates emotions these emotions generate energy which of course for those that know in the area of the mind raising energy enables you to perform such practises abilities with the mind you dont have to go far on the net to see plenty of evidence of this as i'm sure their many here willing to back that up as they would do this on regular bases

just like we need energy to perform task this earth requies energy as well for it's operating functions to sustain life this is a complicated process but fact...this energy which of course is generated by fear/devastated/trauma which all generate energy is of what is required for the operating systems of the world so you and me can live

Nostradamus predicting world towers collapse centuries ago now this world is mostly scripted anyway (big factor is dreams) i know most of it as i have been in this areas as to why this and that for along time now...mostly energy required emotions

the scripts remain as in how life is played out for i'm led to believe they are orchestrated for the next 2 1/2 years we can and have and proven to be able to minipulate these scripts for the better of all it's just a complicated process and these scripts will before their use by date be erradicated or minipulated in to a processes that all will approve...New World

dreams are a big part of this procedure as in how it is played out (life) as i'm sure lucid dreamers will tell ya the same thing (don't bother attempting to controll anyone with these procedures as it is shut down the cause and effect of the induced dreams in a semi/conscious state...not for kiddies

now this energy system has of recently changed as in we can (proven) produce/duplicate this type of energy without these emotions the high Governments now know this as i/we have been working on this **EDIT** for ages now, we can duplicate all the energy required to run the world/s system/s daily without the emotions we don't like or want PROVEN

so they now want out of this war now to gain public support without generating awareness of the system/s requirements they can slowly get out of it as we do not need these unwanted emotions caused by death and what not that generates trauma and the like...as people would not give them support to leave the war without resolving the issues...so the hoax continues expect him to pop his head up when the heat dies down...

many people know of this requirement of energy for sustaining life...as the World is about to change for the better of all...NEW World 2012

good luck

love all

**Welcome to the forum. Please mind the rules. The language filters are there for a reason.**

Edited by aquatus1